Scores Comments

3.4

536 West 28th Street

New York, New York 10001

Regular Customer!!  on Scores

posted on 1 November, 2017

I really like this place, a bit expensive but worth it, elegant, lots of beautiful girls and educated.

navid  on  Scores

posted on 20 November, 2016

I work here and all the best gentleman's clubs in NYC. If you are planning a bachelor party, birthday or just a night out I can set up a free limo ride, free entry and free drinks. Please text me at 718.916.3690 for details and I will make sure you have the best possible experience.

BIGGGGA DON  on Scores

posted on 9 December, 2015

Scores NyC fired the GM George Marrero just recently. They have a new GM who used to work there as a bartender LOLZ. Scotty, Craig, Alex and Nick work as the hosts. The place is a joke everyday they hire new girls because they give 2 weeks free house fees and then the girls leave. Its alot of favoritism as far as dancers white and spanish girls get all the money and black girls take a seat. If a dancer doesnt put out for the hosts or there customers u wont make any money.

adamrod  on  Scores

posted on 11 June, 2015

Went there only once. As most, I heard about it on Stern.I was celebrating a birthday with a friend.What I can say about the place:The door is $20, but you can print a voucher online.The drinks are about $18, which is expensive, but not for this kind of place, besides, it's only high end liquor brands.The dances are $20 and besides from what I've read, I didn't get any trouble from the girls, nobody tried to overcharge me or anything.The girls were all extremely hot and friendly.Definitely a MUST.

fuckery12  on  Scores

posted on 8 June, 2015

Scam Asking For SSN Card? And ID At The Same Time. You Would Be Crazy To Give Them!!!!

Richie  on Scores

posted on 1 April, 2015

I will be intown giving a seminar how to turn this club around the management has hired me. First we are going to add Lightshows.

tonycluber  on  Scores

posted on 14 January, 2015

Our friends were in last night. Still a dump. If you like the feeling of major disappointment and regret this place is for you.

Harrison69  on  Scores

posted on 23 November, 2014

finally got to visit the world famous scores.dropped by on a friday earlier in evening 8-9 o'clock.30 dollar cover charge, but got in free with a voucher.drinks are the usual outrageous nyc prices $19.not alot of girls working.girls were average looking.not much interaction or effort.overall nice looking venue, but didn't live up to the hype.

sripper girl  on Scores

posted on 24 October, 2014

My name is Lisa and I want to come work at scores in NYC...does anyone know if the money is a good as it used to be years ago???

Babes - Cheri Powerll  on Scores

posted on 1 October, 2014

Attention Ladies: If you're a dancer and have never had the privilege of performing at Babes in Jackson, Miss., then I would like to offer you the opportunity to do so. Babes is a true Gentlemens club with a peaceful, clean environment and new state of the art sound system. And, for a limited time I'm offering NO payout for 2 weeks and a $500.00 bonus after 30 days. Also, there are bonuses each month for top 5 dancers.For more info contact Rick James at (601)720-0166 or Cheri at (601) 757-2245 or simply drop by anytime!!!!

sammy  on Scores

posted on 18 September, 2014

wow I cant believe how the NYC strip club scene is just going down hill these days...not like it once was.. anyone out there have a clue whats going on...how is this place?

Katie R.  on Scores

posted on 7 August, 2014

Went here for an "event" the service was beyond terrible .. the bartenders were not at all attentive. The general vibe was annoyed people who couldn't get any service. Wouldn't go back.

angry customer  on Scores

posted on 9 July, 2014

why is this club so dead !!! wtf is going on with this shitty scene ...get the fucking club together or I wont be coming back !! rip off prices at least have some hot pussy to look at...

I love Russian girls  on Scores

posted on 24 June, 2014

I wanna eat some dirty russian girls pussy in the vip room will pay top dollar if you bring back the hot ones

Leslie C.  on Scores

posted on 1 April, 2014

Ok, so I am going to upgrade the club a bit. Went back this past weekend for my friend's bday and had a MUCH better experience. Bouncers covered our door free and hooked us up the entire night. What exactly does this mean? it means that when this drunk guy was bothering me, the bouncer could see my annoyance and happily stepped in.Girls were friendly as usual.

ryan123  on  Scores

posted on 25 January, 2014

Awful... The worst strip club I've been to in a long time. One girl tried to charge me a lap dance for talking about her aspirations to become a pastry chef. Another girl was too proud to be a stripper and put her clothes on less than halfway thru the song and then tried to charge me for the whole song! Never again.

Stephanie H.  on Scores

posted on 10 December, 2013

After a reunion dinner, my friends and I wanted to do something most of us had never done before, so we decided to hit up Scores. My friends and I all had a lot of fun and although it was pretty wild environment, it was unexpectedly cozy and allowed me and my friends a chance to just chill and catch up. I heard there would be performances or some kind of themed event at the club but didn't see any when we went, hence the 4 stars for now. I'll be back though and will update when I get to see a performance. There's also apparently UFC flights, which my MMA-loving friends were excited to hear.

Johnnyboy123  on  Scores

posted on 7 August, 2012

BEWARE! went there on saturday with my sister and her best friend. drinks were expensive and there was a 30 dollar cover. just checked my bank account and apparently they hold 400 dollars, just to make sure you have enough money. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!! 400 DOLLARS?! are they even allowed to do that!told my friend, and he said same thing happened to him, and the woman i spoke to on the phone said it's happened before.

richard95  on  Scores

posted on 20 July, 2012

Thought this would be an entertaining and funny stop after Sleep No More. It was. Dancers are okay. Clean. Drinks are watered down but whatever, I didn't go with high expectations. But they charged my card $400 for 2 drinks and I was not informed this would happen. Called this morning and they said it was a "hold" for everyone. The actual transaction was 40 or so odd dollars and no one mentioned this the whole night. It better f*cking come off or I'll make it a problem.

Jonathan S.  on Scores

posted on 10 April, 2012

Horrible. $30 cover, had to check my jacket ($3). Maybe I'm used to old school places where strippers dance on poles and do tricks. The main stage here involves the girls just walking around and hugging the back wall. There was 1 pole that I saw and the girls clearly have no skills. Give me a dive club anyway is this is the example of "high class" ones.

larry1  on  Scores

posted on 8 November, 2011

Wednesday Night:Pretty much empty. Line up was pretty much "meh".

Thin Russian from years ago (Scores East  on Scores

posted on 22 September, 2011

Tall with slightly smallish breasts but 1/2" pencil eraser nipples?any idea whatever happened to her? (or what her "name" was?)

Angel eyes  on Scores

posted on 23 February, 2011

Scotty and Craig are drug dealers that rapped a number of girls. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with cuffs on for all of things they have done. You can bounce around from club to club but your reputation will always follow you...

ac dancer  on Scores

posted on 28 December, 2010

when are you guys comming to ac ?

XXL  on Scores

posted on 25 December, 2010

I just meet camila lest week, she is the best, i'll beack to see camila.

N. Belle  on Scores

posted on 4 October, 2010

Naomi is coming back in mid October. See you soon;-)

blow jobs  on Scores

posted on 10 May, 2010

Take out the house mom from flash after work, she gives amazing head, her name is joann

"evil angel" to Ed  on Scores

posted on 6 April, 2010

"Holy father"'s motto"We are Strict" became " We are Mean", the management , the hosts and the fake nice housemother are mean, girls are mean . The "father" , your "family" is falling apart, your " TAKE CARE " attitude does not work anymore. Think globally not locally.

mike  on Scores

posted on 17 March, 2010

can somebody recommend a girl for a good blowjob and nuts sucked?thanks

x scores west dancer  on Scores

posted on 9 January, 2010

i love this club and cannot wait to return

joe strip  on Scores

posted on 6 January, 2010

this place was a ripp off back in the day, lot's of mobster wanna bees, but since under new ownership you might want to reconsider giving this place another chance as the girls were warm and welcoming and I had a good time last I went there. wondering if gina the spanish girl is working there any more...smoking hoooottt!!!!! she will blow your mind!!!!

Patrick  on Scores

posted on 23 December, 2009

Guys, why you don't have a website?

Amazing  on Scores

posted on 8 December, 2009

Gina, Columbian, 36/37 years old, breast and ass implants, this woman is amazing, for the price of the room, no tip she performed An-l, Or-l and straight, she also swallowed, will be back, finally the good old days of New York strip clubs are back

former dancer  on Scores

posted on 24 October, 2009

Owners should know , to get a VIP room , dancers and customers have to pay tips demanded by hosts.

the truth  on Scores

posted on 20 October, 2009

Mr Woodcock liar. There is no host by that name at Scores. No Anthony or Leo. You will not be sold coke in Scores. Get a life.

Ten's  on Scores

posted on 25 September, 2009

Does anybody know about Ten's? Going to be staying at the Gramercy Hotel and wanted some input.

MR WOODCOCK  on Scores

posted on 5 September, 2009

Just ask for the host anthony other wise known as theo, formerly of cheetahs. he will sell you the most cut cocaine to keep you in the rooms for as long as possible. he ripped me off before and i suggest you ask for someone else if he takes care of you. i never left him the tip he wrote himself on the credit card receipt. i charged it back anyway.

ex dancer  on Scores

posted on 5 August, 2009

the club is beautiful lots of new things like the walls and the stages but everything else is still the same if you wanna be a prostitute go work at scores the hosts are drug dealers and the managers are pimps so if your a hooker who likes to get high scores is the place for you.... if your a dancer who wants to work in a safe and respectful enviorment go to sapphire the place is elegant and the staff is exceptionally proffesional and respectful glenn is the greatest boss ever

Scott Berringer  on Scores

posted on 4 August, 2009

I scored at scores like always... Got head for the price of the private room.. No need to tip... Going back with the fellas... Thanks Magdi for referring me to you're girl!

the truth  on Scores

posted on 3 August, 2009

this club sucks, no customer walk in the door until 12...if that the total house fee is 200...and ur lucky if u make 100...than u own the club 400 b4 u no it i work there 4 a week...but u loss more than u gain

Moving to a new club  on Scores

posted on 1 August, 2009

Anyone have an idea what the house fees are and house mom/dj tip out? What night to audition? Is the club staying busy now that it's reopened? How does it compare to the new sapphires or Larry Flynt?

Customer  on Scores

posted on 12 July, 2009

There is a beautiful black girl named Naomi, great personality, amazing dances!!!

bedroom bully  on Scores

posted on 7 July, 2009

any hot black girls work here???

SAL  on Scores

posted on 16 June, 2009

If Spiro is still the GM then how did the club change?

darci  on Scores

posted on 13 June, 2009

i danced at this club for 3 years, I want to go back. What do I have to do. I had so much fun working there. Does David still come in? How about Marty...he is a big spender.

indee  on Scores

posted on 9 June, 2009

Interested in auditioning, do they have any ethnic girls here or only the regs? is this a gown club?

dancer  on Scores

posted on 4 June, 2009

i was working opening night it was great only thing is i am looking for a customer that was there i dont want to mention any names but if you are that guy you will know ...we were in the champagne room we danced together to "the way you look tonight " if you are the one tell ed to give you my number i would love to see you again...you know who i am!!!!!

driver  on Scores

posted on 4 June, 2009

What's the parking situation like near this club. Can you park on the street or is there a lot near.

kate  on Scores

posted on 3 June, 2009

When is opening night? I want to be there,

Past and Current  on Scores

posted on 1 June, 2009

To all those that new old Scores... all the crap is gone. By that I mean new owners, new management and a new philosophy. Al the best elements of Scores are back. The fun, excitement and top quality, combined with a beautiful new club that is state of the art. AMEX is back and the restaurant is 5 star! You will have a great time and be extremely impressed. We have superstar girls from all over the world, a gorgeous staff, the best hosts and VJ/DJs in the biz. Rates are reasonable and NO ONE is going to rip you off. Come be part of the excitment.

Retief  on Scores

posted on 30 May, 2009

Does anyone know what the VIP rooms cost here? Staff started talking 'bout "this much for the room, this much for the drinks" and it wasn't clear. Rooms seem to start at $275 for half an hour, then it got fuzzy. Dancer: I was there last night, girls were wearing open-toed shoes.

Dina  on Scores

posted on 29 May, 2009

This is the best club in the country hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scores New York runs NYC and the rest of the industry.

Dancer  on Scores

posted on 27 May, 2009

does this club allow open toe shoes?

Jessie  on Scores

posted on 26 May, 2009

I am so happy they finally opened up again. I had so much fun here. Will I have a problem getting hired?

dana  on Scores

posted on 4 May, 2009

it's a shame this club was closed. i made mad money here and had tons of fun. where is harvey and blitz and alex gertz. where they at?

Scores West Reopening  on Scores

posted on 14 March, 2009

Scores West is reopening soon. The liquor license is in the name of Bob Gans, the owner of Penthouse Executive Club at West 45th Street. Scores West gets busted and shut down and now a competitor takes over. Makes you wonder whether Gans had his dirty hands involved in the Scores West bust.

emotional connection  on Scores

posted on 26 January, 2009

Does anyone go to a strip club to have an emotional connection with a stripper without spending money on her?

In The Know...  on Scores

posted on 9 January, 2009

As the official party headquarters, 2001 Odyssey is the place to be if you are an entertainer and want to work in Tampa for the Superbowl! The NFL Experience kicks off the weeklong event list on Saturday, January 24th! Get a spot early!

Stavros  on Scores

posted on 25 November, 2008

did you use to work in CT

CURRENT DANCERS:::  on Scores

posted on 17 March, 2008

I am from New Orleans, the Hurricane Katrina hit, it is very hard for us to make money down here anymore so I was thinking about making a trip up to NY to check things out but was curious how the money is here and also if you need a dancer's license. PLEASE RESPOND soon!! thanks yall

Jessica  on Scores

posted on 6 February, 2008

Hi, my name is Jessica, I am 29 years old (yeah, I know!). I have danced all over the states. I have heard many great things about your club. Since we have had our third child, however, I have gained some weight. I know from experience, many clubs I have worked @ have required height and weight requirements. I am currently 5"8 and 160 lbs. I know I am a (MUCH) bigger girl, any possibility of working? From the clubs I used to work @ probably not, but just wondering. Thanks, Jess.

best lapdance in NYC  on Scores

posted on 26 January, 2008

Just read comment in Stilettos/Club 44 listing, About a NYC private club named: s a i n t v e n u s t h e a t e r . c o m I know many girls from Scores work that private club, Anyone know how to I get an invite? I don't want to mis the Feb. 13th party with 40 girls.

JOB INFO  on Scores

posted on 3 October, 2007

I was wondering if this club is hiring bartenders?? thanks!! xoxo

DEEDEE  on Scores

posted on 24 July, 2007

I miss working here. How is it guys? Are you having fun making money? I miss you guys.

?  on Scores

posted on 20 July, 2007

What is going on here? All I want to know is how well the club is doing? It is a simple question. How do you rate the girls and are the staff nice?

Thin Lizzie  on Scores

posted on 19 July, 2007

I plan to come back this week. I am a hot brunette that is polite. I speak English. I have a Masters in Psychology. I have not beeen working at all in fact. I do not believe that anything bad has happen to Scores. I like this place. It is fun to work there.

John to "Thin Lizzi"  on Scores

posted on 18 July, 2007

P.S. By the way, when/where have you danced in the past? Are you considering doing same again in the near future? And what do you look-like, stage-name, age, etc? Also, in what area(s) are you "over-educated"--?? Just curious--To many questions I'm sure! Get-back if you can and I'll tell you my tale as well, John.

to john  on Scores

posted on 16 July, 2007

i don't know. i have not been there in a while and i am thin as hell and way over educated for the job. what is it like there this summer? is it worth dancing? i use to love working here. can someone fill me in?

John  on Scores

posted on 15 July, 2007

Haven't been to the club in a while...Just wondering if "the architect" is still dancing? She was around 30, thin, bottle-blonde, large-breasts. Very-friendly and apparently "over-educated" for the job!

Lexie  on Scores

posted on 30 June, 2007

Is this place busy? Do you take out of town dancers?

Quick Question???  on Scores

posted on 14 June, 2007

I'm looking to audition at one of the clubs....which is better west side or east side

Philly Dancer  on Scores

posted on 25 March, 2007

Heard that Scores in opening in Atlantic City soon. If so, when can I audition. Will you audition in N.Y. prior to opening. Can I come up to the city. When exactly is your opening in Atlantic City. Thank you for the information.

dana  on Scores

posted on 7 March, 2007

last nught was sooo much fun. i love scores westside. it's the funnist place to work........

Dancer  on Scores

posted on 6 March, 2007

I am from out of town and will be in New York next month, how does hiring work for out of towners? I will be there for at least a week. I have heard many great things about this club, I want to come check it out for myself! Thank you so much!

Tuesday's  on Scores

posted on 2 March, 2007

are the bomb--"turtable tuesday's" This week KID kapri

To Entertainers  on Scores

posted on 28 February, 2007

To all beautiful dancers who are interested in joining the Scores Team please feel free to come in for auditions Tues-Sat 9pm-12am. Please bring with you: Long evening gown, Heels (No more than 1 inch platform), a solid color thong, ID, and your social security card. Good Luck!!!!

dancer  on Scores

posted on 28 February, 2007

so when can i come in an audition?

To Liquor License  on Scores

posted on 27 February, 2007

Umm, do you only report Scores news or do you do the weather to? LOL "Stay tuned" Hysterical, I think you have too much time on your hands buddy. Why don?t you go to scores and have a drink because they ARE SERVING BOOZE, you sound like you could use it!

random dancer  on Scores

posted on 26 February, 2007

So is the money still good there? is there a crowd? has this media bullshit effected them? hopefully in a goood way! is it worth it to work here? i hope they don't loose their liquior lis. that would suck... they need to stop fucking with scores..... they have money and top dog lawyers, they will be fine.. think positive....we can beet the nasty politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Liquor License  on Scores

posted on 25 February, 2007

As it turns out Scores DID go to court and got a TRO enabling them to keep serving alcohol pending a hearing. Stay tuned.

So  on Scores

posted on 24 February, 2007

Does this little issue have a major effect of business or not? i want to work there but i don't want to have to worry about drama, i have enough in my persoanl life. i just want to dance and make money. no bullshit---just money in my pocket

To Liquor License  on Scores

posted on 23 February, 2007

Why are you so concerned about the legal issues that pertain to Scores? Does it matter if they got a stay for their license? The most important thing is that they are serving alcohol!! Sounds to me like you?re hating. Why?

Liquor License  on Scores

posted on 23 February, 2007

If you're serving booze it only means that you haven't been served with the Suspension Order- YET ! or you went to Court and got a judge to issue a stay.

DANA  on Scores

posted on 22 February, 2007

So when can i audtion? are you gonna re-hire me??i worked here before. are you going to waste my time. i sell more bottles than any waitress or bartnder or host. what's the deally yo?? brighton beach represent

To No More Booze  on Scores

posted on 22 February, 2007

Everything is fine, club is serving alcohol, and we are open for business.

No More Booze  on Scores

posted on 22 February, 2007

Liquor License has been SUSPENDED.

To Entertainers  on Scores

posted on 8 February, 2007

Lady Luv  on Scores

posted on 8 February, 2007

I must say that when I heard that my friends 30th birthday was being held at scores west I was a bit skeptical, I had never been to a gentelmans club before so I did not know what to expect but from the moment we walked in the hosts and the staff were more than curtious. I was filled in about everything that a new commer needed to know and I was not treated any differently being that I am a women and the dancers were hot! I would deffinatley go back and next time without the boys! LOL

scott  on Scores

posted on 30 January, 2007

do yo guys hire chunky girls i like them

Joe  on Scores

posted on 23 November, 2006

Lennox is the best in the vip room!

Nate  on Scores

posted on 7 November, 2006

is this place a night club or a strip club? i dont get it, , , alway's throwing parties i guess having money troubles.

Phil The lawyer  on Scores

posted on 1 November, 2006

Im coming by friday tell harvey get my girl's ready for me and my partner's.

Joe  on Scores

posted on 31 October, 2006

I went here last Thursday and they did a great job with the whole club covered with Halloween decorations. Also, all of the women were dressed up in fantastic costumes. I wish they would allow the waitresses and massage girls to get topless. Most of them are gorgeous.

hot dancer from mich  on Scores

posted on 18 July, 2006

just wondering if you have to have fake boobs to work here, i've been dancin for 4 years, but i'm "all real". and whats the average you can take home on a friday or saturday? and how hard is it to get a job here?

DJ AM!  on Scores

posted on 30 May, 2006

The whole city is buzzing about June 5th, I heard that DJ AM will be having a party at Scores West! How do I go about reserving a table for 10 people? Any info appreciated.

Flamer  on Scores

posted on 25 May, 2006

Gabby works at the East side

unhappy  on Scores

posted on 23 May, 2006

went there saturday night with a couple of buddies, as soon as we sat down the girls ran up to us and made us buy them drinks. as soon as they finished the drink they got up and left the table. I wouldnt mind if they were hot and friendly, but they were BUSTED and had no personality.NEVER COMING BACK.I'll stick to flash, hq, tens ext.

Great Surprise!  on Scores

posted on 22 May, 2006

Went there on Thursday for Happy Hour with some of my buddies from the office. Had a great time, 2 for 1 drinks, awsome hot/cold buffet, and hot girls. Later on saw Pamela Anderson and Howard Stern sitting right by the stage on the main floor, that was a real treat! She's HOT, HOT, HOT! I hear a lot of celebs go there, i'll be there next thursday!

Older Friend  on Scores

posted on 24 April, 2006

James is not working in NY anymore. He bought some clubs of his own and is doing very well.

The Flame  on Scores

posted on 21 April, 2006

Guys, help me out here... There was a great looking, petite, european blonde named Gabby that I was told was at Scores. She was my fave at City Scapes about 2 years ago. Am I barking up the wrong tree here? Does anyone know her? Is she here? Please help.