Rick's Cabaret New York Comments

3.6

50 West 33rd Street

New York, New York 10001

cartman  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 25, 2018

use the carrot or the stick?

Ted  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 16, 2018

Nicole, if you ever see this, you're awesome.

Question  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 17, 2017

Any fitness model or bodybuilder types dancing at this club

al  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 5, 2017

does ginger still work here?

Re: re:Decisions  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 2, 2017

" what does the champagne room get you? " Answer: broke.

WestV  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on January 13, 2017

is this a classy place where the dancers try not to make noise when they fart?

Question  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on January 11, 2017

Any fitness model or bodybuilder types dancing at this club

Re: Sergey  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 15, 2016

Yeah I agree I saw her working at flashdancers a few weeks ago

Sergey  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 15, 2016

Missing Tammy, probably the cutest girl to work here the last couple of years. Great personality, too. It's depressing to go in and not see her working.

Harrison69  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 5, 2016

This place is a hidden gem and I am not sure if I should share it with the world.... Oh well! On top of having beautiful girls dancing on stage for you, between 12-3pm, they have a phenomenal lunch prix-fixe that will knock your socks off!!! For $10, you get a 3-course meal and you gotta have one $8 drink. Your lunch costs you $18 before tax and tips... And you get strippers on stage. The food is surprisingly good! Don't laugh, it's true lol. I got the Greek salad, huge with cucumber, tomatoes, olives and feta. Hubby got the French onion soup and it was as good as you would get in fancy restaurants. For my main course, I choose the grilled salmon, sitting on a very delicate cream of peas and with a side of asparagus. You read all that right. The portions were huge and the flavors very much on point. Hubby got the steak frites and the fries were aaawessoome!! Already very much stuffed, our desserts arrived and we only worked half way through them, but they were great. I got a bread pudding with caramel/toffee sauce and whipped cream. OMG, the yum! You could easy feed 3 people on my bread pudding. HahahaI wish I could have taken photos for you to believe me, but believe it, the price is a steal, the food is great (not gourmet great but good great) and the portions bigger than most! ENJOY! YOU ARE WELCOMED!

Ralph R.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 16, 2016

By far the best adult club in the city. Very professional and understanding staff. The Lady's are very beautiful and courteous. Prices are what they are for a city joint. Only advice , allow customers to settle in for a bit and consume a drink before being asked for a dances or massages. And if possible dances should be at least a song and a half

hey  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 22, 2016

>b<what is going on here?>

DexterRexter  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 15, 2015

I patronized this establishment for a bachelor party. This is a real gentlemen's club, not just a "nudie bar". The talent at this place is top notch. All their dancers are thoroughbreds and there are plenty of them. And they look classy. I think they are required to cover up any tattoos with foundation. The manager actually sat down to speak with us for a long time to make sure we were having a good time. He seemed like a very nice guy. I even saw at least one celebrity there that night. This place is obviously very expensive. I would only go there for a special occasion. I can't believe this location is having a ten year anniversary.

Camille M.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 3, 2015

First of all, if you are an attractive female patron who could probably pass for a stripper, do not wear a dress to this establishment. Wear pants. Preferably jeans. I made the mistake of wearing a long black dress with a thigh-high slit (what was I thinking?), and for two or three hours none of the girls approached me. Even though I was sitting in a chair with my wallet and cash out. My guy friends who I was sitting with joked that it was because they thought I was working there. They were probably right. Anyway, after a couple of hours of being completely ignored and getting increasingly frustrated, the guys felt bad for me and called over a lovely brunette named "Willow" who was comforting and soothing and a great conversationalist. Not to mention a hot as hell lap-dancer. I guess after the other girls saw that I was actually a paying customer (not an employee), more of them started coming around and things started getting raunchier and raunchier. At one point I was pretty much topless on the floor with a smokin' hot Beyonce-looking dancer grinding up against me and kissing my neck. I don't know how I ended up getting stripped at a stripclub but hey, I'm not complaining. I had an absolute blast. Also, I don't know why the picture of the shrimp cocktail is the main photo for this establishment. Can someone please take that down?!

Mia  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on July 22, 2015

hi does anyone have ANY info. on Mia worked at flashdances , ricks and Vegas.Heard she was a cook.really old friend but lost her contacts.any help would be great. thanks

Rodrique B.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on July 6, 2015

Spent the night at Rick's with some coworkers. The girls are super friendly and the bartenders make strong drinks. But the reason for the 3 stars is because their door men (bouncers) have no respect for the general public and can act like asses for no reason. Learn some soft skills guys. It can go a long way!

location  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 29, 2015

is this beside Dick's Hideaway?

ant  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 9, 2015

yuma where do u work, i would cum see you

Weedman420  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 21, 2015

Scam! Watch your credit cards and your bill - 25 dollars for a cheap glass of wine. That is getting off easy. Do not go here!!!!

re:Decisions  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 15, 2015

<b> what does the champagne room get you? </b>

billtheguy12  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 11, 2015

I don't usually frequent strip clubs (isn't that what everyone says?), but I was dragged here by a former colleague after a night of drinking.I went on a random Tuesday night, so there was no cover. Coat check was also free, which is nice.For a weeknight, the talent was pretty top notch.Docking them a star because the bartender refused to give my friend his credit card back until they could see how much he was going to tip them. Real douchey.

Decisions..  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 3, 2015

A group of my friends and I are looking to come here in a couple of weeks and just out of curiosity, I was wondering how much do the champagne rooms run? Also, is a bottle included with the price? Or should I just hit up the bar and stick with regular dances?

Johnson12  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on December 1, 2014

This is my favorite strip club in the city, I have been here dozens of times and keep coming back. It's a bit old fashioned, and doesn't have the flashy appeal of the penthouse or vivid, but like an old friend it draws you back in. WOMEN ARE GORGEOUS HERE. As in gorgeous. You don't want a lap dance ? Lots of massage therapists walking around ready to work on your shoulders. I talked to a couple since for my doctorate degree I shared a bunch of classes with DPT ( doctor of physical therapy students ) - they are legitimate massage therapists - or in training, not some crooks. The best part is the service. From the moment you walk in, the staff makes you feel like a celebrity or a royal. They are also very generous with the passes, I can't remember the last time I payed a cover, since I can always score a free pass!Order some food and you can score the table right away and the girls will leave you alone, if you just want to watch. One star off for the lack of pole, otherwise solid strip club experience, best strip club in the city and I been to every single one. PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICES: THIS IS A STRIP CLUB. It's like going to LV store and complaining about the price of bags. Go to Marshall's for christ sake and score a 20$ purse. Prices are steep, they are steep anywhere you go. So pre-drink at home or hit a happy hour before you come. No, you won't find LES cocktail prices here, and the alcohol is likely mediocre but you don't come here for mixology or fine cocktail crafting. There's at least 3 fantastic cocktail places walking distance away from here. If you want to have some fun, enjoy the girls and score a decent meal, come here by all means ! There is no better place in the city for authentic strip club experience.

larry1  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 24, 2014

Usually come here for my friend's birthday every year. The food is actually pretty good. The steaks are adequate and the cigar bar is pretty extensive considering the disposition of the establishment. Oh ya they have strippers there too.

William G.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 17, 2014

Great experience, go in with the proper etiquette and you will have a great time. Didn't feel pressure to engage the entertainment but inviting to enjoy the establishment how I wanted. Very nice ladies can be found here to fit a multitude of entertainment desires. I found all staff to be professional, accommodating and just well serving. Will be my one and only place in NYC to take in some entertainment while in town.

yanna  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 27, 2014

you are so hot I want to eat ur pussy ...can u post more of your photos and let us know when you work....please post pics of ur sweet pussy !!

fritter17  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 24, 2014

As my hubs and I frequent gentlemen's clubs, and being my birthday weekend, I chose Rick's this time. So here's my full review with both pros and cons:When we arrived at the door, there were about 5 bouncers who were extremely welcoming and friendly. They held the door, and treated us like royalty. The cover was $20 pp, even with me being female (note that). So one of the gentleman took us into the main room, and we were seated at a small table with velvet chairs in a very crowded room surrounded by tons of women - some were giving lap dances in the chairs with their tops off, and the remainder were in gowns or sexy outfits. We ordered our drinks, and I got the Ice Blue Martini - note $25! Now, here's where the fun begins, and I consider this a pro: Two beautiful ladies approached our table, very bubbly (and hot)! They were my age which was nice, and all I had to mention was that it was my birthday and they just took over. They wanted to make our night "special". The only thing was we were only there for 10 minutes before we were "convinced" to go to the champagne room with both of them! We never had two ladies in the room, so thought it would be fun! And it WAS! Note - there are all sizes, shapes, ages and races, all very nice looking! And if you're a female, you have to be pro-active with the girls. If you sit there, do not make eye contact, and/or act shy, do not expect them to interact with you. -Note to female spouses, these ladies made us both feel very comfortable, they are NOT there to steal your husbands, boyfriends, etc. They even explained this in the room, and that they themselves were married! We have had several private room experiences, so I was not threatened at all! The experiences in the champagne rooms are more intimate, so if you're an extremely jealous type, don't go, simple as that. The goal is to have fun, and leave there with your marriage/relationship being a bit more "enhanced"! So kudos to these beautiful ladies who made my birthday evening complete! I hope it's ok to mention names, but one was Leena (a beautiful Polish blonde), and I can't remember the other's name, so if you're there, look her up, and her friend will be with her! Now here comes the cons, and it has to do with the $. Be prepared to spend some SERIOUS mulah when you come to Rick's. I have to say, for being New York, and myself being experienced with other clubs, the champagne room price itself for two girls was not bad. What do I mean by not bad? We've gone to other clubs in NY where a champagne room with ONE girl was $1,100. This was almost the same price for an hour with two girls, so that wasn't bad. I know $1,000 sounds very pricey for most, but we were prepared for this, and we do not do it every day. BUT then comes the champagne. The girl who handles this area is not very pleasant, and tries to convince you to purchase the most expensive bottle of champagne which is....ready...$1300! And if you choose the less expensive, you get dirty looks, but too bad, we already spent $ for the room. We had a little pressure to spend two hours in there, and that's where it got pricey. But once we said no more, the girls were not pushy. Another con is, once we were ready to pay the bill, a surprise gratuity of $85 was added, plus you're expected to tip the champagne server AND of course the ladies who were in the room with us. Then after all was said and done, and we were a bit shocked by what we ended up spending, we were taken downstairs and escorted out, which I thought was strange because what if we wanted to hang out more, but either way, we were done. So my sum up my review of Rick's - very friendly staff, extremely couple friendly girls (even though we did not even have the chance to see any other girls in the place), VERY expensive for champagne room/champagne, and expect some pressure for them to make bank, but that's every club. Enjoy!

yana  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 24, 2014

I work at a different club and I check ricks out to see if I might want to work there. Can anyone tell me the door guys name??? I forgot what it was but it was like Dakota or Something like that. He was so sweet and fu#$%%king tall and hot!!! If anyone knows him can you please direct him to this post so we can chat???

ryan123  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 8, 2014

Watered down drinks. Some girls don't know how to take a hint and get the hell away after a dance. Would not return

XhXeXy  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 18, 2014

My last visit here reminds me of a Dave Chappelle quote:"Whatever happened to lipstick on the collar, lady?....I have a shit streak in the middle of my shirt!"Wonderful, I'll be back.

dance addict  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 3, 2014

Carrie, you're a dream. I luv your petite body, and how grind that firm booty. I hope you're still there when I visit.

Mary fan  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 17, 2014

A few months ago I met this amazing girl there named Mary. I've gone back several times hoping to see her again, but no luck. Anyone know if she's still working?

mathewater12  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on July 28, 2014

Rick's is still holding it down. Lunch is still $10, drinks are still $8 and the DJ still sucks. But the staff is warm, attentive and professional and women generally lovely.The roof top smoking deck is an welcomed oasis as well.The Best Deal in the five boroughs is lunch time at Rick's"Hands Down"...no really, keep your hands down. "No touching please."

Rob  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 4, 2014

Any puerto rican chicks with big bums and a skinny waist work here? If so who? thanks

John S.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 12, 2014

Bad experiences always over shadow the good ones. The night began well, we got bottle service, the women were nice and friendly. Until I met the one who ruined my night and one of my favorite shirts.The bouncer walked us over to the table and we had several decent looking women sitting with us and giving us attention. I got a few dances they were good, I had a few women come over and immediately ask for a dance. Eventually a very attractive one came over to me. I was debating going to the private room with. Then she said she just got finished doing coke in the private room, which is not something I'm interested in. She asked repeatedly if I wanted a preview of the private room. I said I don't, but she went and pulled my shirt open, which ripped a button (and the button hole) ruining one of my favorite shirts. She slowly transitioned from molesting me into a dance without my consent. I shrugged at my friend like 'What the Fuck is she doing'.Having not a lot of experience with strip clubs I didn't know I had to literally stand up and yell 'NO!! NO!!! NO!!!' to get them to stop like that. Granted the dance was very good and she was very attractive. But then when she was done she demanded I pay her $40. The reason I told her no was because I didn't have anymore cash left.I had to use their ATM which has a $10 fee attached to it. But with a stripper threatening security and not wanting to ruin the entire night for the rest of my group I decided to pay her the money. But I was pissed to say the least. Instead of handing it to her I casually tossed it at her chest and it fell to the floor. She became furious and grabbed my wrist demanding me to pick it up or she'll get security and they'll kick me out. I attempted to reach down and grab the money but the bitch was holding my hand so it was kinda hard. Eventually another stripper picked it up and put it in my hand. I handed it to her and said "Fuck you." she babbled back something but I left and went back to my table. The people at my table were like 'oh it's part of the territory just accept it. I don't work that way. At the end of the night when the lights were up and we were just finishing up our drinks the bouncer came over and asked if we had a good time. I explained to him the situation and he expressed concern, wanted details and was angry at who did it. Granted you never know if thats just a front they pull to make sure you come back. He appeared to be genuine and asked what time it happened and went to check the security tape. After coming back from seeing the security tape they said they unfortunately could not tell because we were in a blind spot in the security system. My group wanted to leave so I couldn't take anymore time but I let them know about being grabbed by the arm and dealing with the ATM. They said they will check it and reprimand her. I did forget to mention to them about the cocaine offer.I was given the bouncer's card and told to call the next time I come in, they'll give me a few free drinks. This just happened last night so I have yet to be back. So I am skeptical. But just be warned you could have a similar experience.

Anny M.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 12, 2014

Checked this place out with some friends. Some staff are nice...most girls were ehhhhhh. I orderd food, it was distgusting....well i guess thats what you get when you order a lunch special in the city for cheap. The host and waitress's try to hustle you any chance they get. There are much better places around the area, check out lace, private eyes or cheetahs. I got a drink few dances and left. Went home with a fish smell on my pants.. thanks ricks....

Kira?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on December 9, 2013

Anyone seen a chick named Kira here recently? From Siberia?

dissapointed  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 21, 2013

Not to fond of this place. service sucked dancers were not all that hot much better clubs in the new york area very dissapointed.

igor34  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 24, 2013

2 strip club reviews in a roll. or is it in a row. i never figured that out and i'm too lazy to google it. you ever ask someone a question that they know and they say google it. fuck you, just tell me. anyways back to rick's cabaret. we came here for my friend's bachelor party. my second strip club in the same week. i have a feeling these are the places where i'll end up when i get old. we came here at the peak time, friday night after dinner. the door guys were very nice, at the same time trying to get our money. but at least they were respectful about it. there were 9 of us. there should be a $20 cover but you could print out a voucher at their website (bottom left of the homepage) for free admission. what they don't tell you is that there is a 2 drink minimum, or so he says. so he decides to do the math for me. he gives us the option of getting a table with a $375 bottle of stoli vodka plus tax and tip, or go for the 2 drink minimum. drinks are at $15 a pop so that would run us $30, plus tip, $32. $375 plus tax and tip (added in automatically) comes up to $444. lets do the math shall we? 9 divided by $444 is roughly $50. plus a bottle will barely give us us 2 drinks a person, especially when ONE FRIEND STARTS GIVING OUT DRINKS TO STRIPPERS! but i'm jumping ahead here. its my friend's last hurrah before walking down the aisle and he wanted a section to ourselves, so we shell out for the bottle.as soon as we enter, strippers attack us. they were aggressive and friendly and definitely got our money. the place was big, a lot of girls, a lot of customers and good music. the stage was decent, although a bit to the side. not sure if they get a lot of $1 tips here as its a bit inconvenient for customers to go by the stage. we got our friend 6 lap dances in a row. he needed a break since we could see a wet spot on his crotch (yeah we looked, so what?). we walked around, talked to some strippers. i was on today, every hot girl here loved me....must be my personality. i didn't get a dance but bought a few for my friend who wasn't done yet. he must've got like 15 dances in total. i'm not gonna lie, we spent a good amount here, about $80-$100 a person. they do a good job taking your money by being so friendly. but it was a good night and the girls were hot. they had a good mix of girls, from whites, to blacks, to asians. i probably won't be back, money just ain't right but this is a strip club done right.

Miley  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on July 19, 2013

Most beautiful asian ive ever seen. Large natural breasts, id say 36 D. Great personality, by far most gorgeous face. Ass is also an A++. going to see her friday or saturday , she said shed be there!!!!

jackie?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on July 2, 2013

Anybody know a dancer here named jackie? Early 30s , brazilian, dark hair, bolt ons, good body? Thanks.

eddyL  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 9, 2013

What brought me to Rick's? Was it the topless dancers? No. The booze? I didn't even have a drop. A late night craving for a veggie burger in an area apparently devoid of the ol' veggie patty and buns? Bingo. I was going to meet some friends for karaoke, so I was in Koreatown and I was craving a veggie burger like a pregnant woman in her third trimester. The bouncer at Rick's told us they had one on the menu, so in we went. First off, everyone here is incredibly friendly. Not just the strippers providing lap dances to the big spenders, but the bouncer, the managers and the waitresses. Truth be told, this is the first time I've ever even been in a strip club/cabaret... and I was just there for the burger. The interior reminded me of the Grand Theft Auto video game series. It was very clean and very dark. The only difference is in GTA I would walk out, hop into my Lamborghini and drive away. In this case, I left, pulled out my metrocard and let it work its magic at the turnstile. The food here is decent. The portions are very large, which I did not expect, so I ordered a side of creamed spinach that I could have bathed in. The creamed spinach, though very creamy, lacked any real flavor. The burger was your typical veggie burger, mushy and impossible to keep in one piece. It's hard to find a really good veggie burger anywhere. And the fries were lightly salted, just like I like. You would think a handsy lap dance ten feet away from your plate would make you lose your appetite but, surprisingly, it can be rather entertaining!

Xerxes N.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 16, 2013

Black ball me if you will...this review is of a strip club! When your evening starts off with washing down your shots with beer at some point you will have the urge to make it rain and throw out the idea of getting glitter all of over your suit. My night was nothing close to crazy. But sure, let's write a review.Don't pay the $20 cover. Walk 100 feet away from the entrance and you'll most likely find a free pass laying on the ground. You can now use that 20 spot for your first glimpse of glitter on your outfit. That's the cost of a dance that will last for about three minutes.It definitely smells like sex in there. Make it rain and your clothes will smell like it, too. Boobs everywhere. They only take off their tops. Drinks, as expected, are very expensive. I'm guessing $7 or $8 beers... It is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ. Way to provide shareholder value in more ways than one.A couple of funny things... Every lady that offered me a dance shared their story about how they are students at NYU and Columbia. Not sure if I could buy into that story. If it is true NYU and Columbia sure has some talent on campus.One Asian lady asked me my nationality and when I told her Filipino she said that she was too and that we could be related. I wasn't going to let you dance on me anyway but way to make things feel awkward. Geez. Really... Did you have to tell me that we are siblings? How disgusting. Her 36 year old roommate was pretty stellar though. I dig the aunties... (she was Asian, not Filipino, but you know...they all look the same)I met my strip club quota for the year.

tommy  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 13, 2013

Not bad at all! Me and my roomate checked the pplace out and loved every minute. I fell in love twice. They by far have the hottest girls in the city. The bouncer at the door is a giant and helped us out a lot. He gave us passes to go back so see you tonight.

Barbara S.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 28, 2013

I wish I could give this place two separate ratings for food and entertainment. First off, everything everyone said about being greeted and escorted to your table is true. That was very impressive. I wish more place treated you like VIP. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly. We were seated upstairs for dinner. We weren't close enough to the edge of the balcony to see the dancers downstairs but that was OK because our cocktail waitress was very attractive and some dancers did come upstairs to dance for guests.. The dining experience was atrocious. First, the waiting was incredibly long and I was famished. We ordered salmon and seabass. Seabass is usually one of my favorite dishes to order, however, I should have looked at what it was served with (I'm not sure I did) all I knew was that it came on a bed of veggies. When it finally arrived I dug right it but noticed a citrus flavor. The sauce the seabass sat on was made of orange, more like orange juice to be precise. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. I cannot stand anything orange flavor. Orange does not belong with fish or meat. That's just my taste. I literally wanted to vomit. I couldn't finish my meal.To make up for the earlier disaster I ordered the sinful brownie with vanilla ice cream. The brownie was cold, hard, super chocolatey and thick, to a fault, and not tasty. The ice cream was better. I had to eat that to erase the taste of the brownie. Another dish I couldn't finish. That was the second time in my whole life I couldn't finish a dessert. I was disappointed. Ok let's move on to the dancers. This portion of the cabaret was superior to the restaurant. Yes, all of the girls were attractive, but not all were sexy. I felt like I was in a porn scene with all the nakedness around me. It was hot. I enjoyed every lap dance given, especially the first one. The girl was sexy and flirty. She wasn't the greatest dancer but she knew how to entertain and draw attention. I would love to say more but this review would probably be removed. But I'll say this: I wish we were somewhere more private . After some time the nudity was a little overwhelming so it was time to go. Next time I will eat a satisfactory meal elsewhere and enjoy the ladies after wards.

Sui B.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 15, 2013

A group of us came here on a Saturday night for my friend's 30th birthday. Yes, it is a strip club through and through, but it is also a little more than that. The girls were all very attractive and represented beauty from all over the world. There were also girls who just does massages which is nice if you are not comfortable getting a dance. The drinks were pretty good and security was nice enough.

So-so  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on December 1, 2012

The club itself is great - great location, great layout, very professional, very clean, great VIP rooms, nice bar, multiple levels, great doormen. The girls, however, not so much. They're OK at best, with a few exceptions.

Stefan G.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 1, 2012

I went here with a few buddies of mine on a Wednesday for their lunch special. Our office is very close by. $10 for a three course lunch..... "yes please". I had the petite filet mignon sandwiches. Very impressive. The staff was just extremely friendly and knowledgeable from the time we walk through the door to hour waitress. Oh I forgot to mention their happy hour on drinks around that time is also awesome. Anything you want for $ 8. One of my friends that was in our group is getting married pretty soon, they showed us some bachelor party packages they have put together. Well, I'll be here on time for his bachelor party. Thank you Rick's for the awesome time.

A Compliment On Style and Originality  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 24, 2012

Monroe is the classiest, artsiest young woman alive. With full-length black stockings, a Louise Brooks style bobcut and a short dress she usually strips out of, she totally looks like a flapper at a speakeasy in prohibition-era Chicago. It's stupid how they made her wear that string bikini top tonight for the beach party nonsense, as it completely misfits her theme. Also, she is some kind of underground rapper, which sounds infinitely badass.

notimpressed  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 11, 2012

wow all of you are pathetic. the next time you pay a stripper any money make sure you ask her what she honestly thinks of you. keep wasting your money

Average  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 8, 2012

Whats the point of leaving a comment if they can delete all the bad ones. This place has average girls working here.

joseph1k  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 29, 2012

Did my friend's bachelor party therecalled ahead of time, they told me the price, and suggested i come over.I came over saw the club, everyone was nice we had agreed on a price and amenities and i left to prepare our friends.when i came back with everyone about 2 hours later, everything changed - they went up on the price and down on the amenities because they saw we were all there and that we were ready to go, they got 4 huge goons over and tried to intimidate me and say that they never agreed on anything and basically called me a liar in front of my friends.If u are going to go, have them sign a document describing the price and amenities before you leave.

Vicki  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 18, 2012

Has anyone seen Vicki recently? Tall, skinny, blonde Russkie chick. I hope she's still working.

Jo?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 10, 2012

Does a girl named Jo still work here? Romanian. Looks Brazilian. Gorgeous. Thx.

Kris Kringle  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on December 1, 2011

Is Rick's having a Christmas party this year?

BBClub  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 12, 2011

Moved away, but visiting soon. Does blonde hottie Sterling still work here? She's a fun girl, awesome.

Lo C.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 15, 2011

Greeted with a handshake after you pay $20 for cover, then ushered to a seat at your request. 2 drink min. per person where drinks avg. $18. A dance is $20 per song.They're not big on pole dancing, but they're main attraction is the dance stage. Some of the girls are very lively, others dance for the slow seduction purpose. Every 5 mins or so, a dancer will introduce herself to you and ask politely if you would like a dance. Only 2 or 3 of them are a tad pushy.Will I go again? Probably.But I would need to be ready to spend $150 or so for 2 drinks, 3 dances and entrance.

Jose  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 9, 2011

Does anyone know what happened to a busty American girl who danced at night and went by Milan? Before Rick's she worked at Flash and went by Sele. Think her real name was Michelle and she was from Boston.

HotChick!  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 8, 2011

I love coming here...Tara is the hottest dancer ever and the massuese Randee is so smokin!

a friend  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 19, 2011

does mia from flashdancers still work here?? if not can you please tell me where she might be working.thanks

The rooftop lounge  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 11, 2011

When does the rooftop lounge open? How much is it? Is it like a VIP room?

Might be time to go back  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 10, 2011

Made my first visit on Friday after a work Christmas party. Went there with co-workers.. The place was packed!! Had some dances and spoke to a bunch of fine women. I had had a few and then had a few more so it's a little vague. But I remember a hot blonde Russian named Natasha and a local also hot but regular named Kathleen. The night was fun but pricey so I thought that would be it. But I'm thinking about those two. Anybody know if either is still there?

Gracie fan  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 7, 2011

Has anyone seen Gracie lately? Hot blonde Russian. She still work here?

Who?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 25, 2011

Going in with a bachelor party next Sat. nite. Any suggestions as to what girls to ask for?

bravo1  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on January 26, 2011

Yes, Star is a beautiful Jamacan girl

jersey boy  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on December 26, 2010

Is "Star" , the beautiful Jamaican girl, working currently over there?

Frank  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on December 25, 2010

What happened to Kelly?? Small petite black girl slightly muscular frame... I stopped by a few times looking for her and noone has seen or heard from her..

Christmas party?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 22, 2010

Is this club having a Christmas party? If so, when? Thx,

jerseyk  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 14, 2010

was there a few weeks ago on a friday night. amazing girls! i got a few dances on the floor. one to start off the night from a tall, slender, eastern European brunette. very sexy legs, great body. then later in the evening got one from a tall black woman who was probably one of the better dances i've ever had. she was very into the music, great body, and she was awesome up on stage too. another girl on stage, tall, asian, large breasts, was probably one of the best dancers i've ever seen. so into the music and teasing the crowd. wish i could have gotten a dance from her. there was a shorter asian woman who had nice b-c tits, but she was tough to get also. def want to go back soon. wish the private rooms weren't so expensive!

Tara?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 13, 2010

I thought I'd give this a shot since I haven't seen her the last couple times I've visited. does Tara still work here? usually dances most of the week tall (around 5'9" or so), brown shoulder-length hair, B-cup chest, long well-developed legs dances well on stage and is into the music friendly attitude early 20's American moved to NYC several months ago

linda  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 29, 2010

does linda (russian , fake boobs) still work here?

Some dude  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 23, 2010

There's a blondish hot MILF who works here, who is from New Jersey. I seen her on a Monday night like 2 months back. Came in recently on a Monday night thinking she'd be around, but to my surprise there were a whole different group of girls working. Anyone know when exactly she dances here. I'd like to spend some $$$$$ on this one for sure.

?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 3, 2010

is there a super hot brazillian chick working at this club. i was by a few mos ago and this chick was bangin hot, i forget her name but this girl had a hot ass body. review bestgfe com dont know if she works at this club anymore.

harryharry  on  Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on July 20, 2010

I went here with a buddy on my lunch break (my office is a few blocks away.) Food was good.... and for that price? $10 for a nice steak & desert...? DAMN! thats good. Strippers were hot, friendly and chilled out. (Not pressuring every 2 secs for a lap-cash exchange)The only odd thing (for me personally) was getting a lapdance, and then stepping out the door, into the light of day...... and going back to work. But all & all.... it was a good time with good food and good visuals!

newark joe  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 7, 2010

I had the best time ever saterday night with Sasha. The waitress in champagn lounge was sexy and funny. Both girls made my night and I will definately be back around for more.

Al  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 29, 2010

Does the short puerto rican girl, Ginger, still work here?

joe  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 6, 2010

Was here on business back in febuary and spent a few hours in vip with a beautiful intelligent blonde from florida Nicollette? Was wondering if she would be there when I come back in town next week?

Gina?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 11, 2010

Thanks for the response. Do you know where she is working now?

Where's Gina?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 21, 2010

Has anyone seen Gina? Very pretty petite Russian girl..have not seen her in way too long...

arthur allan  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 3, 2010

best club in town, hands down. prettiest girls. the hosts and hostesses treat you great. food is amazing.

Info Please  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 23, 2010

Does anyone have any information about a dancer named Celeste?

Ranger Rick  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on January 19, 2010

Has anyone seen Blair lately - a super cute petite blond from Poland? Is she still dancing at Rick's?

Hey DJ  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 14, 2009

I am new to dancing and will start in Manhattan next month. What is the New York standard length of a strip club song? I know some places in New Jersey advertise that each song is 5 minutes. Is 5 minutes longer then New York or is 5 minutes a standard in most places or just the NJ clubs. My guess is that 3 or 4 minutes is a standard in NYC. Anyone have any thoughts that will help me be clear on this.

Missing Grace  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on November 5, 2009

Has anyone seen Grace? Haven't seen her in a while......

Tall Russian chick?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on October 5, 2009

Does a tall, gorgeous Russian chick, with blonde hair down to her butt, work here?

Marcus  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 30, 2009

Does anyone know what happened to a very busty blond who used to work there named Milan? She disappeared about a year ago and I wondered if she was dancing someplace else.

Rick?  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 19, 2009

Rick's is a franchise, not the owner you dumb-ass.

Miriam Webster  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 14, 2009

I think you have the wrong Rick's Ms. GPS.

Expensive!!  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 9, 2009

I used to work at Rick's, and I must say.. yes they have some beautiful women! However the price you pay is outragous! You can see beautiful women so much cheaper at any of the other Rochester area clubs. Not to mention Rick is out of his mind and treats his girls like crap. Spend your time and money somewhere that it is appreciated!!

Jpe  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on September 3, 2009

Anybody know anything about brazillian girl camilla with great ass. Id she worth it in private room ?

former dancer  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 27, 2009

does anyone know is ken still the manager here?

Pretty  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 14, 2009

I am new to work in Manhattan because I work in Queens for 1 year. Can you please tell me job for Rick's Cabaret?

Tina Marie Desaro  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 12, 2009

I will be here this Sunday night :)

Soggy Raincoat  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 10, 2009

Go to Rick's and sample the succulent spicey chicken breasts!! Guaranteed to give you a tongue-gasm!! I love you sweet angel. (.Y.)

Frack  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on August 8, 2009

Any cute slender, toned or petite women here? It seems that in the past when I have gone in here the women are all pretty flabby or basketball player tall.

CR  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on July 24, 2009

Are they strict in the CR room? I've been thinking of trying it out. Whats the experience in the Cr room...?

al  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 27, 2009

does ginger still work here?

Soggy Raincoat  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 27, 2009

It's gonna hurt for a week, but was sooo worth itt!!! I love you sweet angel :P ? ??? ???????? ?????

Eva  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 25, 2009

very beautiful girl but sacha stupid one... you better learn english babe

Day/Night  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 18, 2009

What time do the shifts change here. I like to go early so I can check out both shifts. How many girls do they usually have in the day and at night? Thanks for the info

girl  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 17, 2009

she still works there but not that often

re: ERIC  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 14, 2009

Well, since you're the same lunatic that posted a fake website link a month or so ago to find your Russian dancer, I suspect everyone here is smart enough to NOT help you with your question. Fucking moron. Why don't you get a life you fucking loser. If she wanted you to find her, she would have given you her number. Pathetic.

Eric  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on June 1, 2009

Is there a Russian beauty still working there who goes by the name of Nicole or Natalia? She is about 5 - 11, well proportioned, dark hair and quite smart? She sometimes hangs out with a blonde ukranian cutie who is a bit on the skinny side.

Guest  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 11, 2009

I used to be a regular but haven't been there for a couple of years. Does anyone know if a cool chick Kathleen still works there, Great tits, great attitude, mellow, not hot but simmering.

'Cuseman  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 10, 2009

Anyone know if Jenna is still dancing at Ricks?

Jim  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 9, 2009

Do any hot dancers work the lunch hour? I'm really into more mature women 30+ and petite.

re: LOOKING FOR RUSSIAN  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on May 8, 2009

WOW. That's CREEPY. Some sicko makes a website to find some chick under the guise of running a MODELING AGENCY. Hey moron, if you were really an agent for a model, why didn't you post a link to your company's website and not a site dedicated to ONE GIRL. I hope no one is stupid enough to help you out. You are one SICK and DEMENTED individual. Get a life (or a hooker) to satisfy your sick needs you fucking moron. I hope someone traces your website and gets your info now just in case you find this girl and something happens to her. Fucking stalker.

Big tits  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 23, 2009

There seem to be a lot of natural girls at this club, but where are the cartoon like tits? Haven't seen much here. Who should I be looking for and when?

TV girl  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 4, 2009

She looked a little chunky? Can anyone verify?

RE: Post Girl  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 2, 2009

She was on O'Reily last night too.

Post Girl  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on April 2, 2009

Is this the same girl that was on the Today Show?

Billo  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 31, 2009

Has anyone had a dance from the girl featured in the "New York Post" article? When does she work?

agreed  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 31, 2009

manhattan clubs are definately more hands off when it comes to $20 dances, but that's how they make the VIP rooms more attractive. you can certainly get a more hands on dance outside of the city, and depending on the club, there's not much of a downgrade in the dancers either.

C  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 30, 2009

Go during the day and ask for Fantasy. They aren't abnormally large, but they're great!

question  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 30, 2009

Any fit or muscular dancers dancing at this club?

Mike  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 29, 2009

Can anyone tell me if a dominican girl named Ruby dances here?

Big tits  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 29, 2009

Are there any girls here that have unusually large fake tits?

Lap Dances  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 28, 2009

are the lap dances here hands off?

Jordan W.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 25, 2009

I am being generous and giving this place a 3 but I am seriously thinking of going back here just for lunch one day. I happened to go here one day last year after a Knicks-Celtics game. I was wrecked when I got in the door, had a few beers and other cocktails at the Garden then saw the talent here. You had to pay a 2 drink minimum if I can remember. There were 1 or 2 really hot russian girls that I got a dance from. So yeah that was cool. Nice tight bodies on both. Then I got a dance with a not so attractive asian female. I was already drunk like I said and it was pre-recession so I was ready to drop some money. Then I finally finally got the girl I wanted she was a super hot Columbian chick. This girl grinded on me with some force. I got 2 dances with her, ended up staying there another maybe 1 hour with my boy that was there too. All in all not too bad a night for a strip club in manhattan, there wasn't really any "full contact" dancing, good enough that especially for the city.

Spearchukka  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 18, 2009

Thanks for the info. There is no finer goddess than Serita.

'CuseMan  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 18, 2009

Yes, all 5 ft 10" of the Asian Goddess, Serita, was on display this past Sat night - great personality, fun girl with a smokin bod

Dancer  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 14, 2009

Hey guys wanted to know a little about the club. Is this place keeping busy? How many nights can a girl work and what are the shifts? Is touching ok? Any information would really help!

spearchukka  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on March 4, 2009

Does anyone know if Serita (asian goddess) is back? When is she at Rick's? thanks

turista  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 26, 2009

Was there this week and found it one of the best I've visited in NY. Lots of pretty girls; not too many Russians, which is good in my book. The usual pushing for VIP rooms, a little more urgent given the turndown on Wall St., but nothing the experienced habitue shouldn't be able to handle. All in all, a very satisfactory experience.

Diana  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 16, 2009

hi....I wanted to know how is the club doing?Is it busy? I am thinking about auditioning...Thanx

Jay  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on February 4, 2009

This place is great. The women are beautiful and the place is just awesome. All the chicks here seem really nice and they don't have attitude problems like girls at some of the other nyc clubs. I had the time of my life and i'll definately be back next time I am in NYC!

girl  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on January 21, 2009

this club is the best. I work their every time I am in town and I love it...the girls that work here are really cool and there is no drama at all....this is the place to be trust that.... plus all the managers are great

Taylor from Canada  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on January 20, 2009

Only 1 comment posted, hmm, is this club open?? Well hi i'm from Ottawa, Canadas' capital, i've never been to the U.S and i'm thinking of going to NY to work, was browsing the club reviews and came across this club, can someone tell me if this is a good club (preferrably one of the girls) is there a lot of drama? are the girls friendly? I've never travelled for work so i'm a bit nervous. Is there dancer rooms available around the club for out-of-towners? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

Jenna  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on January 20, 2009

Does anyone know if this club has rub girls? Does anyone know if they're hiring for waitresses or shot girls?

Peter K.  on Rick's Cabaret New York

posted on December 30, 2007

Who said, "You can't have your cake and eat it too?"I had two bachelor parties... one was in Montreal (March) and the other was in New York (April). The latter was to appease those who could not attend the former. I did not organize anything prior with management; I just told my people that we are going to try Rick's. Just show the f--k up and bankroll me.Once you pass the ID check, there was an immediate admission fee and coat check inside. $20 + $2. At first glimpse, the club area looked good; nice seats and stage. I was not entirely impressed with the talent, but sitting in a semi-private section with 18 friends (we spoke to the manager to arrange this when we got there) in my honor was a good thing. I hate locomoting through a crowded "museum" where incidental genitalia to buttock contact happens frequently. Bartending services were good. My friends chipped in for bottle service. Waitresses served Absolut with cranberry or orange juice. I had no juice that night.I overheard some of my female friends (I had 4 of them) critically rating the talent:"She can't dance.""She's pretty!""She needs to work on that stomach."Watching girls getting free lapdances was intriguing. I didn't get any (for free). Double standards stink.At 1:45 AM... The best part had yet to come: "Gentlemen, in 15 minutes... Legs and Eggs!"The breakfast buffet! It was great for a bunch of inebriated bums. When it was time to leave, I happily left with a fragrance of Cool Water, Absolut and skank. I masked it with my Padron 2000 and continued the night with Irish Car Bombs at Jack Dempseys.Would I go back? If I was a single horny John, probably not, as I would seek a high mileage club. If I had a really good reason, i.e. a good friend's bachelor party, then maybe.I ate my cake. I think someone else's too.IFHTP 1