Starlet Comments

2.9

49-09 25th Avenue

Woodside, New York 11377

rickywho2  on  Starlet

posted on 30 April, 2016

Not impressed at all. The dancers bodies are good and they dance pretty average, no impressive pole dancing. Basic stripper moves. I rate this establishment a 1 because you dont really get to tip the strippers on stage. The absolute worse part though were the bartenders. Two little twins in particular. O my God awful little women with nasty attitudes. On their phones and when you need a drink they roll their eyes as if you are interupting their fun. I thought bartenders were their to serve and be friendly and make you feel welcome, well these two young little broads will not be doing that. They were more interested in looking good and uploading videos on snapchat, and please dont ask them for drinks.. they are too busy.

maxxy1  on  Starlet

posted on 8 September, 2015

Ratchet. You see starlets all over Instagram along with the star tenders and think it's actually nice.. Wrong this place looks like a run down factory . Very small , strippers were ok a mix of average skinny to overly injected. None of them were doing tricks really just standing in the middle of the main stage (bar surrounds it ,,think race track).. Trey songz was supposed to be there so around 2am admission for girls $60, guys $100 ..(I guess on Sunday's the starting rate is $40 then goes up ) super crowded way too many bartenders more than strippers. Idk wasn't fun for me but the bartenders looked better than the strippers. Maybe it was just a bad night that left me in this mood.

felixnada  on  Starlet

posted on 26 July, 2015

Paid $40 to get in. The parking was easy and we had a blast. DJ clue and Future was there. The only thing I didn't like was the bartenders did not have set prices. I asked for hookah and one bartender told me $30 and the other told me $40. That felt shady. Also the mixed drinks weren't consistent either one bartender would serve me an LIT in a different sized cup than another bartender. Other than that the dancers are cute and very welcoming. I would go again.

Johnson12  on  Starlet

posted on 10 July, 2015

Nice looking woman, nice curves not pushy at all. Came with family for a birthday might out. They sell food, next time I'm coming for dinner.

XhXeXy  on  Starlet

posted on 9 March, 2014

It was $10 cover on a Saturday. You can't find that in Maryland/DC area on a Saturday. The atmosphere was ok, but the females just weren't up to par for me. They really didn't know how to use the pole and most of them weren't that cute. U MIGHT see a titty depending on who was dancing but that's it. On the plus side, the bartenders were soooo pretty and very personable.

Johnnyboy123  on  Starlet

posted on 29 June, 2013

Came here with a group of guys and girls for a friend's birthday last Saturday. There is $10 cover before 2am, which is not too badThe drinks were expensive for Queens: $15 for weak cocktails $10 for beers, but the bartender was super friendly and attentive. The stage is located behind the bar, which I think is pretty corny since its so far. The girls do walk around and give out free lap dances which is cool. The music was good. All in all an Ok experience.

Harrison69  on  Starlet

posted on 30 May, 2013

I really dig this place. I've been to Perfections which is literally around the corner and the caliber of females here are 10 times better; they are very fit and to my surprise many of them are petite like myself, smell good, give good lap dances, smell good, and are gorgeous in the face. They also come in a variety of flavors from black and hispanic to asian and white. No ratchets like at Perfections which has very sub-par looking females from my experience. The place is clean, the music is great, and the crowd is dope. I also payed $10 to get in which is extremely reasonable if you ask me. My friends and I also split hookah which cost $30 not bad. I will def be returning to this place.

winston12  on  Starlet

posted on 24 February, 2013

Been to starlets a few times in the past months, most recently last night, my BF and i go as our date night. so last night we went and as usual we had a great time, we got there around 12 the place was quiet just a few people around the bar. Starlets is small there is a main stage and the bar surrounds it, there are few VIP section areas. Dj was good playing all the best stripper booty dancing tunes, a good mix as well. It got really crowded around 2am, bottles were popping every where, money was being thrown its fun. I tried Perfections which is another strip club and more popular than starlets but i like startlets which is smaller, you can actually dance with the strippers as they are all over the club and they are super friendly and fun. I've been there on Tue and wed where there is barely anyone and had fun chilling with the strippers. Drinks can pricey, hookah is $25. The strippers don't look ratchet, all shapes and sizes check them out you will enjoy!!

Franklyn  on  Starlet

posted on 13 October, 2012

I've only been to 2 strip clubs in my life.... The first time I went to one was in 09 in Jamaica... the strippers were rough looking and 3 hours in people began having sex with the strippers on the stage... WOW!!!! I'm all in for a good time but.. I didn't need to see that wild shit.Scarlets...... I enjoyed it because my boy did it VIP style, Unlimited Bottles all night... Strippers were into it.. making you feel like the dread dude from the movie The Best Man. Murch: "Do you love me?" Candy: "Yeah Daddy, Candy loves you!" LMAO!!!The females smelled good.. no smell of rank vagina... they looked healthy.... Bodies were thick.. Breast were real.. MOST OF THEM.... they looked like they enjoyed what they were doing.... over all the vibe was good.. I truly had a good time... so far my best experience.. I hope to top it as I go back.

jrod  on Starlet

posted on 6 September, 2011

Went there a couple days ago. placed was packed. Mad pretty girls. gotta bring money thou. they dance for you right there on da spot, just gotta keep tipping themm. Music is good but dj not good with mixing. pretty shot girl too

sunshine  on Starlet

posted on 22 January, 2011

how about posting your ad on craigslist. or how about the wall of what ever club you work at. You make your self sound crazyish

Rob  on Starlet

posted on 2 December, 2010

Stop eraseing the remarks !!

Pipper  on Starlet

posted on 26 July, 2010

went there on a saturday, 11pm. it seems like a big place from the outside, but its a maze once inside, and the actualy stage area is pretty small. there isnt much walking space around the place either. regardless, at 11pm on a saturday the place was DEAD. about 25 dancers just sitting there and there was one other customer besides myself. the dancers seemed pretty, their sets onstage were rather quick. had one drink and left. went to 'perfection' which is a 5 minute drive away. will post a review of that place next.....

jethro$  on Starlet

posted on 7 July, 2010

For a great time call Olena the Dancer (516) 582-8856. This blonde Russian will make your head spin!

kent  on Starlet

posted on 30 June, 2010

so what kind SC is this, topless, nude?? how's VIP and price? looks within driveable range, maybe i'll visit once.

1idman  on Starlet

posted on 29 June, 2010

i went there a month ago, place was a ghost town. i passed by there last week and its a total 180! plenty of girls to go around and there is life within! Definitely going back

xoxo  on Starlet

posted on 15 June, 2010

is there any black spanish