Club 205 Comments

3.9

9939 Southeast Stark Street

Portland, Oregon 97216

Raff  on  Club 205

posted on November 17, 2016

I used to work here and after asking the manager for a few days off to see a loved one experiencing failing health, he refused. I didn't show up. Unreasonable management, tons of drama, very silly prestige. Overall this place helped me climb out of a gutter in a bad spot.How they demonstrate value to the girls is lacking. Shout out to the girls behind the bar ,you customers don't know how pesky you can be. girls are hot drinks are cheap.live it up.

kenston12  on  Club 205

posted on August 20, 2016

Martin the bouncer who looks like a overweight Gary Coleman doesn't let you in if you drank more then 2 beers. This place sucks and Martin the bouncer sucks. Has a bad attitude wouldn't let any of my friends in and we were all sober trying to spend money.

Colbys  on  Club 205

posted on August 17, 2016

Used to loved this place, but they seem to have hired bouncers who are very disrespectful. His name is Martin and was very offended that I drank some alcohol before entering his(bosses) establishment. He was rude and I will not come back again. Thanks Martin, I used to like this place.

Elita M.  on Club 205

posted on February 20, 2016

This used to be 1 of th best clubs in Portland, Oregon, but since the summer of 2014, the quality has simply dived and now it takes forever to 20 mins just to get a watered down cocktail, order food or just get 1's for tipping and tonight I had the worst service ever! Club 205 sa sa SUCKS so Don't bother coming here!!!

billtheguy12  on  Club 205

posted on October 19, 2015

Hubby and I where looking for some good adult fun.. FOUND it! Service was good, drinks where good, girls where gorgeous.. There are three tables and so you get to see them all so if you can't move to a different table, they will eventually come to you so to speak. I got a little special attention, (wink wink) which made my night. This place has been around for ever, glad I finally made it in.. will be back for sure. Thanks for a great night.

Larry  on Club 205

posted on July 12, 2015

You were the BEST dancer. Will go back again just because of you! I expect a lap dance hopefully? lol Great entertainer guys!

curtis17  on  Club 205

posted on November 29, 2014

The girls are beautiful. The drinks are cheap. The location is great. I've been to many strip clubs and, (I'm biased because it's right by my house) the tables are amazing! They are in a hexagon shape so everyone gets to enjoy the ladies. That is my favorite part about 205 - the girls, and then the stages. They are so efficient - everyone gets to watch up close, they dance right in front of you (with tip of course) and they love the ladies! Bring your girl down, that is, if she is dope and willing.***Girls are super hot, sexy, fit, beautiful, sweet, nice, classy.

This is Karma  on Club 205

posted on October 12, 2014

This is Karma mother fuckers.

winston12  on  Club 205

posted on August 1, 2014

Usually hot looking dancers, good looking and friendly waitresses, happy hour every day, 2 stages with seating right of the stage with great view. No cover.All with all, a good club to have a good time.

harryharry  on  Club 205

posted on December 26, 2013

I'm the kinda guy who goes to a strip club maybe once a year with some friends, but for my money this place is great. Small, friendly, no cover, the girls smile and try to have fun. Go and be ready to tip the girls, have a couple beers, relax and enjoy!

Harrison69  on  Club 205

posted on September 12, 2013

Club 205 use to be one of the better gentlemen clubs to hangout at with the boys, but the girls that they're bringing in are not entertaining as the girls in the past. The girls aren't that friendly, open, and wild as the girls at Mystics. Club 205 needs to step up their game and start bring in some better dancers if they want to compete with the other stiff competition. If you want more bang for you buck, check out the girls at Mystic(across the street).

Sum guy  on Club 205

posted on July 7, 2012

Ok place with pretty good looking dancers. A few stages that offer a nice show. No lap dance area to speak of...well there is o e but it is small and affords zero privacy so nothing fun would happen beyond the typical dance. Didn't try the food because I don't go to these kind of clubs to eat.

adamrod  on  Club 205

posted on August 6, 2011

Come here for some steak and legs! All these girls were so flawless. Most of the girls were very friendly and knew how to work it. The people who worked here were extremely nice to us as well as the patrons. I didn't get to try the steak here since we got there too late. Definately need to come back as I heard it's pretty tasty.

a girl in the crowd  on Club 205

posted on June 1, 2011

I stopped in with some guy friends awhile back and noticed taleja (not sure if the spellings right) had a great boob job! does anyone know where she had them done?

chas  on Club 205

posted on September 25, 2010

From chicago, i must say club 205 was the best i went to.all the girls were hot and very nice.people there to watch were working class with an even mix of guys and girls.beer was cheap and in general it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin  on Club 205

posted on April 9, 2010

my favorite club in portland.....hot girls, fun place , good drinks and price.....private dances are 20$ very naughty

customer  on Club 205

posted on May 29, 2009

when in for a few last night. all i can say is Jordan is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. She has a beauitful smile, eyes you can get lost in, and a body of a goddess.

AssnTits5  on  Club 205

posted on May 2, 2009

What?Did you just ask me if the Club 205 was 'good?Look at it from this perspective... They shut dpwn the Hooters Restaurant (if you can call it that) ACROSS THE STREET, because the food was better and the girls werent flirting... they were naked!!! now that we are clear on that...I have been coming here after i golf at glendoveer or rose city for some time, and the girls are hot. But not too hot to talk with... most of them are very friendly (believe it or not, strippers are people too) and the staff is mellow... and the bouncers arent swayze wannabe's either. Some great Oregon beers on tap and some in bottles, but the Blue collar crown is mostly drinking PBR or Bud till 7 PM, before the 25-30 year olds push them out.... They do not have GREAT beers like Mac & Jacks, Sheaf Stout or Chimay ales. This is a great hangout for an after golf or guys night out 'starting/ending point. And Every 15th of the month is Amateur night... Skip it. If they are any good, you can see them there next Friday.fair enough?

Chris L.  on Club 205

posted on December 4, 2008

A week of debauchery, strippers and shenanigans was quickly condensed into one night out drinking with a few close friends. With the TLB out of town for over a week, I expected to make the rounds, relive the glory days of my single years and spread my temporary wings of freedom. The freedom to stay home, watch sports, play video games and drink beer ended up winning the overall battle for my attention. I must be getting old.For my one night out sans the Tall Leggy One, I did manage to meet up with some close compadres for a few drinks at East Burn. Come to find out, Tuesdays is $2 pint night, which is an excellent way for any quick night out for the purpose of making a cameo appearance, turn into a much longer evening in the staring role.And when it comes to Tuesdays, East Burn certainly is not the only place where the deuces are wild. So as we prepared to depart EB, our group of friends (both male and female) decided to make a quick stop at Club 205 for a little Two fer Tuesdays action. This weekly happening at 205 features not just one...but two dancers shaking their money makers per stage for your entertainment.For a lot of us, 205 has always been a favorite. As a friend was telling me, the girls at 205 seem to fall somewhere between the perfect body, fake, stuck up plastic dancers and the dirty, missing teeth, bullet hole scared nasty ones. Yes, a nice happy medium can be found at Club 205. For me, it was a little strange upon arriving to not see some familiar faces that night. Obviously if I am speaking of faces, I am referring to the staff and not the talent, as I tend to only remember their other assets. Sadly, Vinny can no longer be found working the bar, and the front door is no longer being handled by Super Dave. Beer selection at 205 is decent, drinks are good and the girls tend to be on the attractive, friendly and approachable side. Yeah, the patrons skew towards the baseball cap wearing frat crowd, but the place is clean and offers several different vantages from which to enjoy the entertainment. I did find myself for the first time in my life thinking that these girls of "legal" age seemed to look a little young. Have I reached that dirty old man stage? When the "legal" age is now half of your own age, is that when it kind of gets creepy?Despite these fleeting thoughts of age and morality, I put aside the concerns, opened up my wallet, and with my Sister from Another Mister made an appearance at the rack with a nice roll of ones that desperately needed to find a new home in some dancer's g string in order to further her educational aspirations.As a big fan and proponent of "two at one time" events, I have to say that Two fer Tuesdays is an excellent way to spend an evening as us Portlanders do best...drunk in a strip club.

kiki  on Club 205

posted on July 2, 2008

does anyone know tiffany aka jasmine from vegas? she my buddy and lost contact she tall skinny pretty goofy wild blonde

Herbie  on Club 205

posted on February 1, 2008

Spent a fair amount of time at 205 last night and it was great to see Alley again. I thought she was perfect when I first saw her last year. Well, she's even more amazing now. Her body is flawless, however, I was hoping for a little more personality during the PV dance. You can't go wrong with Club205....

the_cagey_one  on Club 205

posted on November 28, 2007

spent the best part of my night here. jordan and alley; big kisses - you made my night. to all girls - wow! y'all made me feel good

oldguy  on Club 205

posted on August 7, 2007

This club has some of the hottest and nicest dancers in Portland. they all work hard....Could use some variety on the outfits though. Mostly just the same thing on and off all night but great bods.

Tristan  on Club 205

posted on June 9, 2007

This is club is great. I went there and everybody is very nice to you. The dancers are hot and dance extremely well!!!!! Special thanks to Michelle, who is very pretty and who was very nice to me!!

Tomster68  on Club 205

posted on February 8, 2007

I have been going to this club since I was 21. It has changed alot since then, but all for the Good. All the dancers are all great and very friendly too. I have great service and nice people all around. Guys, here is a tip, smile, I mean, the girls are very beautiful!!! so why not smile. you might get some more attention from the girls. "Girls" keep up the good work!!! always coming back to see who is new!!!

bareback rider  on Club 205

posted on July 23, 2006

Hit and miss. Sometimes beautiful strippers with hot bodies who really spread their legs -- it's all about pussy -- other times rather pedestrian unimaginative strippers who look OK but whose performance is mediocre at best.

jane  on Club 205

posted on March 20, 2006

Chassity (not chastitty) is in fort walton beach florida , I think

discerning  on Club 205

posted on February 24, 2006

The strippers range from good to superior. Since they have six dancers working three stages, you get a nice variety but only have to wait 20 minutes to see your favorite stripper on stage again. I would like the strippers to show more variety in their outfits. Stockings are always nice. And bottoms should come off at the start of the second song, not somewhere during their third and final song. Most have no qualms about spreading their legs. Why not give the guys more of what they want? The strippers would earn more tips, and the customers certainly aren?t going to complain.

Gary  on Club 205

posted on February 12, 2005

looking for one of the best dancers i saw a few years ago.....her name is Chastitty....i keep coming back but shes not there....anyword where she might be????

KJ  on Club 205

posted on February 9, 2005

Beautiful women!! No cover. No pressure. Cheap drinks. Did I mention Beautiful Women!! They really seemed to enjoy their work!! Can't wait for my next trip to Portland.

Dan  on Club 205

posted on October 1, 2004

This is the type of place I like. Attractive dancers and you can stop in for a quick dinner or lunch.