Dancin' Bare Comments

2.8

8440 North Interstate Avenue

Portland, Oregon 97217

Kris  on Dancin' Bare

posted on December 12, 2018

I think my finger got the clap! This place is a dog hole.

Re: Karren  on Dancin' Bare

posted on December 3, 2018

are you sure the condiment is just on the sausage and not on the buns?

Karren  on Dancin' Bare

posted on December 1, 2018

Horrible. Drink too. I would rather pick up a cheap hooker and treat her out for holidays. I can't believe i waste 10 dollars on a dancer with Super Gonorrhea. It's not fun not peeing. Next time a girl offers sex for ten bucks, pass on it. It might be light skin chick who gave me the burn. Fyi i hate you whatever your dancer name is.

justinlk  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on November 26, 2016

Don't let bad reviews deter you from going here, especially if you're in the area. It's divey, but that's part of the fun. Strip clubs are seedy by nature! But hey, it's Portland. Dances are $25, girls play their own music from the juke box. Drinks are stiff and cheap. Girls are happy to chat, just remember to tip. Really fun girls, I must say...

rogerrab2  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on February 19, 2016

Harrison69  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on May 3, 2015

So I sereved this great country of ares. And lost my wallet. But had my pass port and money to show how American I am... This place hates Americans I dShowed everything to let me pass

fritter17  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on October 15, 2014

In a city full of strip clubs, I'm not sure why anyone would go out of their way to visit the Dancin' Bare, but that is part of its charm. When I lived in the area, this was the only club within a mile of my house (which is not normal for Portland) so if I was feeling like drinking some beers and playing some pool while some pretty (and not so good looking) girls dance, this was the place. It always seemed more like a bar with dancers than a strip club with bar facilities. More often than not I didn't even sit at one of their three stages (two actually, the third one isn't a typical stage area). This place was the other dive bar spot in the area I would go to besides the Kenton Club (usually following a visit there.) The staff is friendly and the drink prices are fair. Like I said, not somewhere to go out of your way for, but not a bad option for the Kenton neighborhood.

curtis17  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on October 20, 2013

Before anyone can ask why I was here, I was here with my college classmates on our bi annual college pub crawl after finals. Basically, a bunch of college students looking to have a good time and we decided to start at Dancing Bare.Bad choice, this place is so unsanitary, I didn't even have a drink. One of my friends was terrified of catching some weird disease as we're pretty sure our waitress pulled money out of her chest. The show of the night was just one star. And nicely put, she didn't seem like she was built to make dancing on a pole her career. It looked really sloppy - I could have done a better job. It was swarming with college students when we went, but also filled with creepy older men who really shouldn't be looking anyway. I wouldn't feel safe being here alone. Poor workers, hope they find a better employment opportunity.

harryharry  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on January 3, 2013

Gross. Just gross. Save your money. Dirty, all the way around. Bad music and mean strippers. Surreal. No one you'd want to be seen in public with in the building, except maybe 1 of the bartenders. Bad DJ, dancers, customers you wouldn't associate with, ad nauseum.This is the kind of place Dave Chappelle jokes about where he "gets a sh//t stain on ma shirt" then has to lie to his wife that it happened playing hoops.Sad, desperate vibe from beginning to end from everyone there but maybe one of the dancers. Makes you want a shower and watch cartoons. Not what you want from a strip club.Got punched by a stripper who tried to shake me down after a $35 lapdance where she tried to dance half a song, and threatened to get kicked in the head by another one demanding money from my friend while on stage.Violent shakedowns from mean bitches you wouldn't consider having a 1-night stand with, set to the DJ stylings of a bad pop radio station mix.Skanky, angry tweeker strippers. Giant fat dudes. Bad bar service. Nasty bathroom.If you end up here, you'll hate yourself.

ryan123  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on September 24, 2012

How can you not love this place?? Hello, can you say awesome? Cheap food, fare priced booze and naked women... It gets no better. No trip to Portland is complete without a night at the bare. Yeah, it is a bit seedy, but fun nonetheless.

fuckery12  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on January 30, 2012

I have been to MANY strip clubs in my day. I was a dancer for 8 years, in NYC and PDX. I've seen a lot. I've been to many bad strip clubs in my day, but never a sad one. This was a first. I'd heard a lot about the Dancin' Bare before, not so much details, but just the fact that it existed. My partner and I decided to try it out. The alcohol was cheap, and we were definitely happy about that, but we realized shortly after why the drinks were so cheap. You have to be hammered to not realize your soul is dying slowly just by being in there. The girls were cute. Asthetically. I'll give it that. However, when a girl of about 16 with a vacant stare in her eyes, smelling like rancid hooker wants to rub herself all over me, it stops being cute. I was just grossed out. I had to pretend I was stripper phobic just to not get totally violated. The next girl that went on put some decent music on the jukebox, then proceeded to freak my partner and I out, just by her sad awkward performance. She looked about 40 in the face, with the body of a 20 year old. I bet she was in her 20's but had obviously had a hard life. Forget vacant stare, the look in her eyes was the distant, scared look of someone on a bad cocktail of lord knows what kinda drugs. She was tapping her tits, and her ass, practically talking to herself, barely aware of our presence and she kept touching her face like she ws hiding from the world. It was like vogueing. The girls were creepy, the staff was creepy, the patrons shifty eyed. Just all around weird. I will not be going there again. It hurt my soul.

larry1  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on August 6, 2011

I love the Dancin Bare! Great food and even better people. Chris the bartender is the best!

FatKid  on Dancin' Bare

posted on September 26, 2010

Went to the Dancin Bare a couple weeks go on a Friday. Had a lot of fun. The DJ (or crowd pumper upper guy or whatever his title is) was real good. Lots of energy. Lifting up the waitresses skirt and all. Lap dances were being given in a corner where everyone else could see. The dancers were average. Only been once, but really enjoyed it.

AssnTits5  on  Dancin' Bare

posted on November 2, 2009

This place is legit, full nude, 11 dollar pitchers of pabst, no cover charge, hot girls, good food. What the hell else do you want in a strip bar?

Hollyanna M.  on Dancin' Bare

posted on January 25, 2009

Oh geez. I went to The Dancin' Bare with the Barfly Bus tour and I was super excited. We walked in and ordered drinks and my boyfriend asked me where I wanted to sit. I pointed to a rack where a woman was dancing for an audience of no one. "Let's go there," I said, "She needs an audience."Oh boy. As we get closer we realize that the woman has got to be in her forties at least (that or life has been terribly, terribly hard on her). We hesitate, but she has seen us and begins to beckon us over. We sit and she crawls under the bar to put her legs in my boyfriend's lap. She begins to gyrate. I could practically see his junk retreating. Over her shoulder, he mouthed to me, "Mom?"I still loved it, if only for the comedic value and so that I can say I've been to The Dancin' Bare. Side note: I heard that they were selling that L-shaped pool table, which is a shame, that would be reason enough for me to return.

K E.  on Dancin' Bare

posted on December 28, 2008

about 4 years ago while visiting from the city for my friends b-day, we came here and had a blast, this place is cheap! i do know that there are other strip clubs in portland, but this was the only one we went to and have no complaints.

Kiki M.  on Dancin' Bare

posted on November 7, 2008

I may be a heterosexual female but I love me some strip clubs. And knowing that in Portland you can drink booze AND eat while seeing some tities shaking I was determined to visit one, or many, on my last trip.My friend lives about two blocks from Dancin' Bare and as we got off the tram she pointed it out. The sign is hilarious. There is a picture of a bear on there crossed out with a naked woman. At that point I didn't even have to go inside. The sign was entertainment enough but after a night of drinking we decided to go in. What a beauty! So divey I almost couldn't contain myself. There were two stages, a lap dance area, then a pit, if you will, were the girls only dance around and are quite chatty with the costumers sitting there. That night there was a Sarah Palin look-a-like dancing, Heh. I wasn't too impressed with any of the girls except one who did some pole tricks. I had been waiting for someone to work the pole and finally my prayers had been answered. I browsed the menu just to see what they had and I was amazed they had a grilled cheese sandwich and fries for $3.25. $3.25! My god what an incredible place. All the other food fare was ridiculously cheap. If it was any good I couldn't tell you.Dancin' Bare is a divey, seedy, kind of scary place and I loved it!

Angie T.  on Dancin' Bare

posted on June 9, 2008

I came into the strip joint because i like the name. It was a disappointment. maybe partially due to the high expectations (what was i thinking). There was only one dancer, so we came in there, brought a drink and a neon orange t-shirt with their cute logo on it. After that, we left.

Jannie  on Dancin' Bare

posted on March 25, 2007

Attention dancers really windy's gentlemen's club is looking for fresh faces!! really windy's is now under new management and is looking to upgrade their image so if you're just looking for a new place to dance for a weekend or a week come check us out don't believe the hype... check us out for yourself easy going management, good customers, and money to be made club will pay for 1/2 of motel for traveling dancers call jan for booking info (406) 223-0707 or (406) 564-4109 really windy's gentlemens club vaughn frontage road great falls, mt (406) 727-3800

Timay  on Dancin' Bare

posted on April 3, 2005

Dancin Bare is a typical bar with a stripper type establishment. Nothing really notable except a really cool "fusion pool Table" strippers were good looking. If you like to play pool this is the place for you. I didn't notice a whole lot in the way of lapdances going on but I'll go back again sometime and keep you posted.

Spike  on Dancin' Bare

posted on March 29, 2005

I really like this place. It seems whenever I'm in Portland I end up here. Not a lot of glitz but more like your typical family neighborhood strip bar. Girls are nice and friendly (except during my last visit for some reason) ... well, usually a friendly. The drinks are reasonable for a strip club and they have a kitchen that serves some food. There's room to play pool, or watch a large screen TV or just watch the girls. I can't comment on lap dances because it's in a well light corner and I never partake. The girls are not pushy ... very refreshing.