Safari Show Club Comments

3.2

3000 SE Powell Blvd

Portland, Oregon 97202

LOSER  on Safari Show Club

posted on February 9, 2019

This is the worst club in the usa.

billtheguy12  on  Safari Show Club

posted on October 6, 2015

They are making improvements to the club but management is a problem. Customers can disrepect the dancers in any which way they want.The policy here is if you are buying drinks, you can disrespect the dancers.

tonycluber  on  Safari Show Club

posted on January 26, 2015

Just started working here... It's actually clean! A rare thing to find. And everyone is super friendly. Come see me! -Olivia

Harrison69  on  Safari Show Club

posted on July 14, 2014

I live across the street. I frequently come here to play pool with my neighbors, because YOLO. There are some hot girls. There are also some hot messes. There is a pool that would be nice if I could swim in it. There is actually a pretty sweet back patio area.The teriyaki chicken bowl also tastes pretty solid if you are hammered.

mathewater12  on  Safari Show Club

posted on June 18, 2014

One of the great strip clubs with woman with Big Booty....You will have to find them..its big and dark enough...I LIKE IT..OTHER PEOPLE maybe wont....this was in 2013..

XhXeXy  on  Safari Show Club

posted on March 14, 2011

The dancers all pretty much look the same, with rare exceptions. The Safari type: tall, skinny, tiny boobs, pear shaped. If that's what you are into, then great, but I like more variety.The atmosphere is fun, with big tanks of full grown piranhas. Seating is always plentiful. There is a SWEET patio out back for the summer months. They even have a makeshift pool with floaties that you are welcome to use.The food: fantastic! The chef really cares about his work and will often come to ask you what u think. All I've ever gotten is the safari burger with bacon. Its PERFECT every time. Juicy on the inside, nice and charred on the outside. Nice thick cut bacon. The homemade fries are good too. If you want a good burger and fries for $7! Go here!One of the bartenders is really bitchy and completely ignored me for this group of frat boys. I waited literally for 15 minutes, showing her my empty glass before I left without even being acknowleged. Once I witnessed a pretty crazy bar fight, and of course the bitchy bartender was in the middle of it because the one who started it was her cousin or something...figures. Suggestion: look for bigger variety of girls, secret shop your employees. Food is great though!

AssnTits5  on  Safari Show Club

posted on May 21, 2009

We were here for a bachelor party on Friday night. Apparently, the best man had called ahead, and been told there was no cover. When we get there, we find out there's a $5 cover. Not a huge deal, but slightly irksome.I think the reason for the confusion was he had called a few weeks back, but this night there was live music. Yes, that's right, live music at a strip club. As we were all out of towners, and the majority of us weren't into strip clubs, the place was a bit strange. We spent a fair amount of time looking at the piranhas in the large tanks.The live music was interesting, predominantly metal, and definitely not convenient for the dancers. I was actually pretty impressed with the talent, especially as the cab driver who dropped us off there has said it was questionable at best.My main issue with the place though is just how dirty it felt. Admittedly, I've only been to one other strip club, and that had a fair amount of polish, or at least as much as a Reno strip club can. This place was definitely a much lower budget, mom-and-pop kind of place - the stages seemed like they were built by amateurs, and didn't have a very professional feel to them.Patio out back was nice though, and gave the smokers in our group a nice option.

smiles  on Safari Show Club

posted on December 20, 2005

Hello, it's called Safari now, does anyone read this stuff? Lots of tables away from the stage for deadbeats to sit at. Tends to draw lots of couples on weekends. Dancers are generally good looking. A DJ runs the tunes. Best bet is a cold beer next to the pool on a hot Saturday afternoon.

Tourist  on Safari Show Club

posted on June 21, 2005

Doc's has been changed to the Safari for more than a year now. When the weather is warm, there's no place quite like the patio. The girls get wet in the shower and hot tub--totally erotic!

name  on Safari Show Club

posted on January 18, 2004

went her for a live concert, i am a girl that is not fond of strip clubs but it was very fun, dancers nice, mostly tattoed and pierced, and not the hottest, but a fun place!