Dv8 Comments

3.2

5021 Southeast Powell Boulevard

Portland, Oregon 97206

CrimeStoppers  on Dv8

posted on June 24, 2019

Would your life be better without the Bikers, Mafia and drug dealers you know? Tired of being bullied? Stand up (anonymously) and be rewarded!

Provide it anonymously and receive up to $2,500/$5,000 for a tip that leads to an arrest and indictment.

Submit a tip today by calling: 1-800-222-TIPS

What does anonymous mean?

We will never ask for your name.

We will not record your call.

We do not trace phone numbers or tips submitted online.

You will not have to make a statement to police.

You will not appear in court.

Dont wait! Someone else might report them and you wont get paid!!

tonycluber  on  Dv8

posted on August 20, 2016

Good n bad Dont get y ppl go to tbs^titty bars to drink insted o tittis n cryUnless they make u wait over 15mins/which is BSNeed mo hottiesI goto tons o clubs/rate so dont get y some ROBthot she was the SHIT!# smh foh Cool settingCheap drinksBartender niceGood music/heavy metal/KISS

rogerrab2  on  Dv8

posted on July 26, 2016

Decided to come here since it was one of the highest low rated club. The bar was cheesy and run down, and the girls were really rude , the biggest turn off

Bob F.  on Dv8

posted on March 15, 2016

It's a good place! My favorite stripper is there, w00t! Love the BLTs, but get em with double bacon, hehe. One thing that's nice about this place as you can see the stages from almost any seat in the house. I like that because well that's why I go there to see the beautiful ladies! The lighting is nice as well the lighting of the lap dance area is pretty cool with the white sheets in the black lights on it. And said that was good ideas there! The bathroom the men's bathroom smells like piss it's pretty bad! Might want to just piss outside and avoid it altogether. Other than that this place would get five stars. The women there are absolutely beautiful.

Johnnyboy123  on  Dv8

posted on October 14, 2015

BawidabadibangdibangdiggitygittySo focusing on the food... Chicken strips and fries are amazing. Especially at this joint. To be continued...

adamrod  on  Dv8

posted on October 3, 2015

Great and diverse women - in both appearance and personality, great drink prices, and great food!What more can you ask for?

curtis17  on  Dv8

posted on August 30, 2015

One of my regular neighborhood spots.. Always get great service. Good bar food. Hot dancers... Most of the girls are very friendly..

harryharry  on  Dv8

posted on August 21, 2015

We ended up here after a long night of hanging with friends. We decided to check this place out. The parking is great. That's all that's great about this place ! They need a new bartender who isn't rude. I'm sure this place would do so much better with just friendly staff. The door guy was great ! One of the dancers got into a confrontation with our friend over nonsense. Not how you run a business. Overall would never recommend this place to anyone.

joseph1k  on  Dv8

posted on March 22, 2012

Really dig this place. Cheap, strong drinks, friendly employees, strippers are decent, sometimes above average, leaning more towards girl next door look with very few (if any) plastered up barbie dolls. As with most clubs, don't expect an A lineup at 2pm on a Monday, but later in the day/week the stage entertainment gets better. All around a great bar. Never a cover, sundays have free pool (reason I started going), happy hour prices are great, and most of the food is pretty good. I personally recommend the club sandwich and fries - the nachos....not so much. They recently added some new lighting, another lap dance area and outdoor heaters for smokers who are willing to brave the cold, though their outdoor smoking shelter is a bit small. Verdict: Not bad, not bad at all. I'll be back soon.

Franklyn  on  Dv8

posted on September 19, 2011

This place had really cheap deals on food and drinks, but its really just an attempt by the owner to keep his head above water. The stages where awkwardly placed in the room, with plenty of dark tables surrounding them for cheap creepers to stare open mouthed. I went at 930pm, and was totally let down by the lack of ability and enthusiasm on the part of the dancers. Not a single pole trick, beyond a quick little spin. There's a couple really great places near here, that I PROMISE you will not let you down, they both have "devil" in the name. ; )One star for the color of the building, purple is my favorite color.

eddyL  on  Dv8

posted on December 31, 2010

b a.  on Dv8

posted on May 29, 2010

Well my friend and I rode our bikes there after having some beers. Wait... after having some beers then getting a ride home from Devil's Point. Actually, my friend and I rode our bikes to DV8 after drinking a couple pitchers at Devil's Point, coming home and drinking more, then attempting to walk to Sassy's; when it occurred to me that we should just ride bikes back to Devil's Point. Sounded easy enough: borrow some bikes from the roomates while not telling them that the last time I was on one was when I was 12 and that I had drank an unknown/unsafe amount of beer. So we embarked, Lando at the lead. It was half way to Devil's Point when we stopped to shotgun and beer, and that's when we spotted her: DV8. I had seen this place before but had never been inside. Its kinda divey looking from the outside and its across the street from a T. Bell. Go figure.So we parked, chained up and went in... we were the only f-ing people in the place besides the door-guy, one bartender and the one stripper on stage. Honestly I can vaguely remember the inside (I was wasted). I do remember that we left promptly. There was no way my friend and I were going to be the only people in there getting hounded to tip. I mean the atmosphere just looked shitty and I think it was a Thursday night.So if you are in the area and you get that urge...Devil's Point. Look for Cricket... she's pretty hot.... I think.

Johana M.  on Dv8

posted on January 14, 2009

Compared to what it looks like on the outside, the inside is more decent than you would imagine. Still, a bit seedy. No Vegas. Cute chicks though....fun outfits and good music. Chill atmosphere.Strong drinks. I honestly felt the females were just a tad too aggressive, but hey they ARE trying to get paid, and I WAS at a strip club.

Jodeen V.  on Dv8

posted on December 15, 2008

love  on Dv8

posted on August 18, 2006

I love chicken and hamsters and gerbils and cows