Harrison69  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 20 June, 2016

Excellent club, it's got a very fun architecture and lots of great stage features. But it get better because the management is on top of things. I was dressed down but they treated me we utmost respect. The management makes the club, quick and responsive, I liked they got annoyed when a waitress had not checked up on me. The girls are free to be flirtatious and give you plenty of attention even without going to private rooms. I did go upstairs for dances and it was very chill. The only complaint is a worker did mouth off a bit about girls being stupid and not paying attention. All club girls tend to be that way, so bouncers should remember to keep a smile on and deal with issues in back of the house not on floor. The upstairs bar is great for people watch and gives a good view of the circus below. This club is a lot of bang for the buck. I've been back a few times and sometimes I get dances and other times I hang out like a regular bar. This is my new goto place when I need a getaway.

moneyman2  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 27 April, 2016

Did they get raided (again) this week? Does this make it like the 5th time, this is crazy! It's a shame because it's such a pretty looking club

maxxy1  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 8 December, 2014

ryan123  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 14 May, 2014

Horrible management and horrible security. The way they speak to the entertainers is just rude, disrespectful, and inappropriate. Egotistical assholes...

Johnnyboy123  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 25 February, 2014

I love this place better then all the ether dirty cramped Gentlemens clubs in phila. There is a lot of room to move not a bad set in the place. A lot of girls and extremely clean.

Duke12  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 11 December, 2013

She left there over a year ago and works a Cheerleaders now. She has implants now and they look great. Still gives a great bj and doesnt spill a drop.

eddyL  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 22 October, 2013

The bouncer is a biggest douchebag ever. Came with 7 other women for my girlfriend's bachelorette party and he didn't let us in because we did not have any guys with us! Wtf!!! They think too much of themselves!!!!

Roxy  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 17 October, 2013

Does Roxy still work here? Petite older looking, gives great blow job. No tip required.

nigger that would whip your ass and fuck  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 23 January, 2013

Ya us niggers fuckin all big botty chicks white black Rican I know u mad cause u a Lil limp Dick pussy mutherfucka who cant pay a bitch to fuck u lmfao. Bet if your mom saw my big black Dick she would want some. U mad I done fucked five white girls out of that club on game for free. U white and cant fuck a bad white woman what a shame Ant Dick. Plus at the end of the day why dont u call these guys nigger when they right there. I know why cause u a bitchass pussy muthercucka who would get knocked the fuck out and still have a dry Dick. Pussy ass lame

fritter17  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 6 December, 2012

I was here last weekend for a bachelor party and had a great time. As far as I'm concerned, there are 2 types of strip clubs, nice or dirty. This one was nice. The building is very large, and in the industrial section of Port Richmond. You enter on a red carpet into the lobby, that boasts big screen tv's on the walls. Once you enter the doors, there is a front desk where you check in and pay the cover (sometimes it's free). Since everyone in our group was either military, police, or a fire fighter, they let us all in for free! Inside the place they have seats at 2 bars, some tables, and booths. We didn't have a reservation, but we tipped the host a few dollars ($20 between all of us) and he hooked us up in large booth. This worked out well because it had a perfect view of the stage and of the Eagles game on the TV. Since we planned on being there for a couple hours, we purchased one of their open bar packages. I think it was like $50 per person for 2 hours of unlimited beer. This may have been the smartest move ever. I lost track of how many beers (or cases) we went through, but it was a lot. The cocktail waitresses bringing the drinks were quick with our orders, and were also pretty attractive, so that was a plus. (Tipped them a few dollars right away and took care of us all night).As for the dancers, they were hot. They had all different kinds and something for everyone. They weren't terribly annoying, and most seemed pretty cool. There is an upstairs where they have private booths for dances--be sure to get one. Overall, everyone had a great time. If you want to go to a nice club, check this one out. Once you go there, the friendly staff and girls who work there will convince you to come back.

Ashley  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 14 November, 2012

DO NOT WORK at Penthouse Philly ! The Managers do NOT back yo up on anything, and no matter how long you may have worked there, they will FIRE you in a second like you are NOTHING. I have seen this happen to 4 girls now getting Fired or let go over bullshit! One girl was fired over the phone as she was headed to work! They are pussies!

Michele R.  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 1 June, 2012

We went on a sunday after a Phillies game it was free to get in..place is nice and clean...girls are nice..nothing spectacular...drinks are $$...but all in all we had a great time...girls were very friendly and sat with us....We are going back again soon...also did I mention we are women...they treat us just the same....so girls if you want to hang out at a nice place go here...you wont be disappointed but bring $$....Oh and Jen the waitress oo la la....

AssnTits5  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 2 April, 2012

Don't bother leaving center city if you're looking for an upscale club. This place is in an industrial neighborhood 20 minutes away from downtown. Very overpriced for this area and the service is not worth it. The quality of the girls is definitely not "Penthouse". Far from it actually. Big disappointment there. Never going back. Better off going to Delilah's.

Joe  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 30 January, 2012

Is this club closed?

November 7  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 19 December, 2011

I was there the night of the raid when police gave orders for everyone to exit. Everyone was frisked and patted down, womens purses checked before leaving. Subsequently, I have heard that the club has tried to "collect" on several unpaid tabs that evening. I think it is a desperate attempt on the clubs part to get as much cash together to fight the prostitution charges and possible closure of the club. Has anyone else gotten this illegal shakedown for uncollected tabs?

D W.  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 5 November, 2011

I've have stopped in this place on three occasions and I have had a different experience each time. The first time I went I had a an ok time. It started out slowly because many of the dancers would not approach (I hope it wasn't because I am black) until I got a dance from a pretty young brunette. She was a lot of fun and great to talk to. The next time I went was absolutely great. I went with a buddy of mine after a night of gambling at the Sugarhouse Casino and the girls were so fun. We drank, talked and danced with almost every girl there. For some reason it wasn't very crowded so we got all the attention from the girls. It was great. The last time I went was a total dud. Again I sat and had a couple of drinks and not one girl approached me. I was there for an 1 1/2 and most of the girls sat with guys I am assuming they knew but those guys weren't getting dances. That is the only reason I go. The only good thing about that night was the bartender who occasionally came over and chatted with me . This place would be great the girls did a better job of making ALL the customers feel welcomed.

Ashleigh  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 9 September, 2011

Does that big tit blonde still work there?

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS CLUB  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 13 August, 2011

An innocent man was beaten by a security guard in the lobby Thursday/early Friday AM at approx 12:30... he is currently in the hospital dying & bleeding out of his brain. The club is completely at fauly & although the police are very much involved the club is trying to cover it up & act like nothing happened. This poor man, who will most likely die, did nothing to deserve this, he was leaving club willingly & was attacked savagely by an employee while the customer was talking to the manager. They picked the customer up after he was unconcious & on the floor bleeding badly & threw him in a chair, he should not have been moved. Craig the manager was heard yelling "move him, get him out of the way". The police have the survailance tapes.

1st timer  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 28 July, 2011

tell me about the club and the girls. dance room, vip, champagne room? How much $$ and what do you get? cover charge? how are the drink prices?

The Russians Aren't Cumming  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 23 July, 2011

The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!!! But the Russians aren't cumming. You ask are the summer Russians hot? Hot as in pretty = Yes. Hot as in fun = No The Russians are cold as a witches tit. Cold as Siberia. But they sure are pretty. Same degrees of latitude from the equator as Scandanavia, the more northern parts of North America, and yes even Southern Brazil so they look as pretty as the white girl next door (unless you live in Phila.). And Russia is a homogenous populus just like the Far East. Fuckin United States is shot boys - full of mongrel ugly bitches.

Penthouse Russians  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 15 July, 2011

You're kidding, right? ROTFLMAO.

any hot russians this summer  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 10 July, 2011

Looking for some action

A.B.  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 22 May, 2011

I just LOVE this PLACE !!!

re: James  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 21 May, 2011

Osama, Obama, - its all the same trip. Both are destroying this world. They snuffed out the wrong communist muslim.

Nick  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 18 May, 2011

Stopped in club first time on friday afternoon. expensive club but worth it. Try Fiona she doesnt disappoint when curtain pulled but it will cost $$$ Be prepared.

James  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 15 May, 2011

I was here when we heard the news Bin Laden was dead. Got a lap dance to celebrate! Girls name was Cassidy and she was great. This is one of the best stripclubs I've ever seen! Highly recommended.

Management  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 14 May, 2011

continues to delete all of the posts on this site.

chloe/sarah  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 17 April, 2011

anyone know if chloe/sarah still works there and when???

Roxy ??  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 25 March, 2011

Saw a hot peite girl here the other day. Think her name was Roxy. Petite, lots of tats and dark hair. Anyone know her schedule?

To Town  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 17 March, 2011

Coming to town next week 3/21 Can anyon tell who the Hott day girls are? Thanks

Peter  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 12 February, 2011

Rob: Yes, for whatever that's worth.

Rob  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 18 January, 2011

Is this the same Peter thats reported from Delilah's for years?

re: Bouncer  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 2 January, 2011

acted like a goon when you touched her because he makes 12 bucks an hour so can barely afford toothpaste let alone lapping with the fine bitch. bouncer is jealous of those of us who got game.

Peter  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 30 December, 2010

If you want a quiet environment, sit at the upstairs bar.

music and volume  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 29 December, 2010

WTF is up with the repetitive music and the cranked volume? it sounds like the same song over and over and over again. and the volume is too loud for me to have a moderate level conversation. you literally have to scream at the person next to you. poor dj'ing and management for this avenue of the club.

Bouncer needs to chill out  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 19 November, 2010

Last night was tipping a dancer onstage, planned on giving her enough $$ to let her know I had lots more to spend on her off stage, while tipping her , this "goon" comes up to me and tells me I'm "getting out of line" one more time he is throwing me out , wow , amazing considering the girl had no complaints at all , so I figured ok I don't want to get tossed so I stopped , but that put a "damper" on my plans to spend on her in a private room ( "goon" blew her chance to make some $$$$$$$) so my ? is : since when do bouncers act like "daddy" , when the girl is not objecting?

Peter  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 24 September, 2010

I had heard that Adriana hasn't been around in a while. Is she still working in the area?

seven out  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 14 August, 2010

has sheila (older asian girl) with big rack been dancing here?

fuckery12  on  The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 1 August, 2010

This place really stands alone in the middle of (what seems like) nowhere. Apparently, it's in Port Richimond part of the town but I felt like I was driving through Camden to get here... Totally deserted.The valet service will park your car no matter what you drive - nice touch there. There's a glittery, shiny wall behind the hostess that makes you feel like you're somewhere surreal... then the hostess totally checks you out, I mean that not in a good way, from top to bottom. Then she'll ask you to pay but you can drop names of names of names and you might get in for free or pay up 20$. Once you're in, it's nicely air conditioned. The stage is big and there are staircases coming down to the stage. The ladies really do work it - some girls will actually really climb up really high on the pole. There are definitely diverse variety of the strippers. Something for everyone, I say.I totally enjoyed it here but I'd pregame before going here...$7 for Miller Lite, I believe. If you couldn't pregame, take Johnny Walker Black neat - that's $10...which isn't bad at all and it'll get you buzzed soon enough to make it rain for the hardworking exotic dancers.

Increase the hydraulic pressure  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 23 July, 2010

Hey, do others make it habit not to do their wives (or use "hand relief" lol) the day or 2 before coming in a strip club so that they can impress the dancer with a bigger payload, under greater blast pressure? I like how they giggle when the old geyser erupts... Of course the good ones do, the bad ones make a face or stop ruining it (and never get a return dance and they wonder why).

out of town  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 22 July, 2010

Whats the word on Camille? Heard she's cool and gives a good dance

joe dj  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 5 July, 2010

he was on turntables and all but he had no skills. next time dont make a post about yourself.

joe customer  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 1 July, 2010

i was there on a saturday a couple weeks ago and they had a dj playing on turntables downstairs....he was awsome does anyone his name and when he will be back...by the way the girls were pretty hott. not sure what some of these b.s. posts are about

NINA  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 30 June, 2010

i met this girl named nina there a couple of nights ago she was cool as shit anyone know when she works

re:bouncer  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 25 May, 2010

so the girls will blow you while you're in there and the bouncer will blow you on your way out? sounds like a full service club to me!!

customerx  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 13 May, 2010

Hey guys Be careful There is a tiny little bouncer here with a shaved head that will ask customers if he can blow them on the way out

re: wtf  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 23 April, 2010

Class has nothing to do with a girl willing to show it all. If u wanna see that much go to show and tell. I like all of the clubs in philly, I just think christines has better entertainment. But maybe the penthouse would to if they had 40 ft poles. But I also must say reading all the comments about girls having std's def turn me off. Management should delete them

WTF?  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 22 April, 2010

club competition between this place and Christine's? R U kidding? this club is dead during the day and Christines is dead day and night. As for classy, the club is classy enough , who wants a classy lap dance. Gimme a girl who wants to show it all and then some during a lap dance and I'm game. I also heard on bestgfe this clubs better for extras.

ewwwww  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 22 April, 2010

I thought this place was going to be classy. This is far from classy. The girls are not even classy or have any skill on the pole. Most people say they are in competition against christeins cabaret. There is no competition. If you truly want beautiful woman, great entertainment, and excellent food and class christeins cabaret is the place. I can't believe they would compare the two.

damita33  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 5 April, 2010

Does anyone know dancer Gianna? How is she and any info??

Re: nude  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 27 March, 2010

A few go nude on stage, including the "stage" that is the bar top of the downstairs bar. Some go nude in the $20 room. Most go nude in the 3/$100 curtained booths. All ya gotta do is ask! If I get a dance with you, are you gonna get naked?

nude?  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 25 March, 2010

heard some og the girls here go full nude, any truth to that?

Re: Septa  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 20 March, 2010

I do take 25 to go to Delilahs when the girl of choice is not there in CR. I guess I just have to take it up further to get to Penthouse. Thanks for the info.

WHITE MAN WITH LITTLE PENIS  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 20 March, 2010

I work out at the gym alot, and I notice that alot of niggers always try to hook up with the big booty white girls.

Septa  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 18 March, 2010

As someone on the same boat as you having to take the bus, the 25 will drop you off at Castor and Thompson which is about a half a mile walk to the club. Just keep in mind the last one to Frankford Terminal comes around there about 11:40pm. But apparently, you have to have a car in order to get in because of they claim by bouncers (when I tried to get in last year anyways) you have to "VIP park" your car just to get in the club. My advice... the 25 will also take you to Club Risque, just go there and you won't be hassled with all the VIP bullshit. Just don't plan on staying later than 11 if you wanna get home without a lot of walking.

Re: I heard  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 16 March, 2010

Rest of the trash...have they cleaned out ANY of the trash? Some interesting "characters" in this place.

I heard  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 15 March, 2010

Management is having a meeting to clean up the rest of the trash in ths club and that includes all the ones that sell pills. Bye bye junkie trash and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The girls from Penthouse Club...  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 12 March, 2010

Are the same girls who left or were fired from all the other local clubs. So they must be the dregs

Cheapie  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 10 March, 2010

Do they have free buffet from 5-7 like in Delilah's?

Candace  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 3 March, 2010

Agree that Candace is a great waitress. Pleasant and took good care of me and the girls. This was on a Saturday afternoon. What other days does she work?

The Girls  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 3 March, 2010

Why can't all girls be . . .like the girls at Philly's Penthouse Club???Avoid half-a-dance Sadie and upsell Danielle, but latch on to Chloe, Katy Kills, Camille, and Daisy. Waitresses like Candace and barmaids like Nikki are among the nicest you'll see and talk to.

Dave  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 2 March, 2010

I really do not care about the charge, I just don't want some unknown person in my car :) Many thanks for the info tho.

LOL  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 2 March, 2010

Probably I will have to take SEPTA when I visit this club. Any bus stops nearby?

Re: Dave  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 23 February, 2010

Valet is free before 5, $6 after 5. They've removed most of the orange cones on Castor. You can park there just might be a little bit of a walk. No sidewalk but then again not a lot of traffic.

Dave  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 23 February, 2010

Do they still do Valet parking? I absolutely hate that..

re willow  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 18 February, 2010

No, I know who you mean. This girl is from down south. Florida I think. She just moved here.

Willow  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 17 February, 2010

Must have lost her sugar daddy. She used to work at Cheerleaders

review  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 15 February, 2010

One of the worst clubs in philly... Over priced... girls are 3's-6's with MAYBE one whos a 7 but all the girls are left over trash who couldnt make it at the other clubs in philly.. poor attitudes... LD's sucked.. the only thing that was nice was the furniture... no wonder this place was dead on a saturday

Wow that was fun  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 14 February, 2010

I met a beautiful girl here yesterday by the name of Willow. She is a very petite brunett, real breasts, wonderful legs and a very tight body. Does anyone know her schedule? BTW she is not your usual stripper, she can actually carry on a conversation. And talk about couch dances. I will definitely be back to see her again and again

Mel  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 7 February, 2010

Brandon your a POS the only reason your in Philly is because you have a court case against you in detroit for assulting a dancer...Karmas a bitch and I cant wait until it comes around to this fuckin brothel skank ass club

Me  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 6 February, 2010

AGREE with SHANNON the managers are scum bags and the girls that work here have diseases

penthouse  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 6 February, 2010

this must be the civil discussion of penthouse club there is 2 penthouse philly pages on scl. i read some good reviews on bestgfe about this place too.

Niki  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 4 February, 2010

My girl worked here but quit and just went to Delilahs because one of the nasty dancers there has genital warts. She said she wouldnt dare dance on a pole at penthouse with whats going on there!

Fun in Vip  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 2 February, 2010

Right now is the best time to visit this place The girls here are a lot more " accomodating " than at some of the other clubs round Philly, & it's because the girls here are at a financial disadvantage because of the sour rep this place has built up on the street , I know it's a little steep as far as prices go , but I have had agreat time with a few from the "talent pool" here. currently my fave is a little young asian thing named Krystal , who has a great HIP technique , as well as some teasing nibbling moves, and she's not at all shy about taking a high hard one betwwen the girls ( . Y . )

Jaden  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 29 January, 2010

This club stiffed Gina Lynn? I am not surprised. The admission is a rip-off and the girls are sevens and if ur lucky an occasional eight! Its a shame a crud ball like that ever came to Philly to open a club

shannon  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 29 January, 2010

I worked here for 5days. The 2nd night I had the owner Alan whatever his last name is, scream in my face because I mistook him for a customer. Should have left then but I diddnt and I paid for it. The last night I got dropped off at work. My ride was really late. The manager pushed me into the street in -7 degree weather. I almost died and had to have the police called on him. Real classy place. Girls trust me u dont wana work for these scum bags

Wow LMAO  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 29 January, 2010

Im a GIRL douche bag and I'm def. not spreading false rumors so have fun when your dick falls off and paying for oral is something to be REALLY proud of! I'm sure your mother and wife would be proud

Re: HAHA  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 28 January, 2010

Just cause YOU can't get oral here don't spread false rumors and hate on those of us who CAN!

HAHA  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 27 January, 2010

Oh yea and if you get oral sex from a girl that has HIV you better hope she doesnt have a cutt in her moutthh lollll LOSERS

lmao  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 26 January, 2010

haha good luck explaining THAT one to your wife

HAHA  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 26 January, 2010

some of the girls that work here have HIV!! its a known facttt!

general DP  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 23 January, 2010

so has anyone got a BJ from that girl ave or eve or ava?

midday  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 22 January, 2010

how is this place during the midday? Im thinking of stopping by next week

re: general DP  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 19 January, 2010

Yes but although she may still do it for the cash, he did say some prejudiced things about others so I wouldn't be surprised if she said "no" to you. However there are many others to try although this will cost you serious coin.

$  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 19 January, 2010

how much do u girls make here and is it worth the house fees? and do u have to do extras to make any money?

general DP  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 18 January, 2010

spent money wed night. saw this hot piece of ass. everyone tells me all the girls suck dick. has anyone got a BJ from eve that girl needs my black dick in her mouth.

Strip Club Curmudgeon  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 17 January, 2010

After dances with over twenty girls at The Penthouse, I've finally been disappointed. Midway through mydance with SADIE, she asked me if I wanted to continue. I told her that the song was only half over, and she said that since there was only about a minute left in it. . . .I then stood up, paid her, and exited to find more honest ladies.

..........  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 9 January, 2010

if u want a nigger club go to onynx

Dancer selection  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 4 January, 2010

Are there any black girls there? The place looks really nice online, but what are the dancers like. I don't want to go there to see a bunch of bleach blonde fake titted white girls

Asian girls  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 2 January, 2010

How's the lineup of Asian girls here? Any recommendations? Heard that Krystal and Blossom from Delilah's work here now? What about Kiki/Sage? Lydia? Any others? Thanks.

RE: when is chuck coming?  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 27 December, 2009

...as soon as he gets there!

Re:TJ  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 27 December, 2009

When is Chuck coming???

Tj  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 22 December, 2009

Damn- why they ain't announce chuck liddel was gon be there sunday night- i want a autograph

hore????  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 21 December, 2009

it 's spelled whore u jackass!!!!!

F U  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 20 December, 2009

the manager matt said the dancers should be treated like retarded children ..girls you really want to work under a prick like that?!

Dancer  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 20 December, 2009

Everything you just said is so true ! This place is a brothel...and security doesnt give a sh!t about the girls ..either does the management! f*ck this place and Karma is a b!tch!

Not A Hore  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 17 December, 2009

You can get a blow job and sex for two hundred bucks there.I know I worked there, girls tell customers with no shame that they are cheap hoes.And if your not fucking and sucking you wont last there.They hate black people there cause they are intimated of real power, and realism period.That place is Hell, high prices, bad food, nasty cracked out dancers bad bartendening sevice.THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OVER, DELIAHS DEN will always be first.I had to quit penthouse cause about every customer ask for sex, And dirty girls doing pole tricks nude.and LNI will be knocking on there door one day.KARMA IS A BICTH.BELIEVE ME..YOUR HORE HOUSE IS SAD.3 FOR 100 FOR AIDS...or half hour 200 for std's.400 for ahour for hiv..NO THANKS HATERS

Brandon  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 16 December, 2009

Your club may succeed or it could go the way of Crazy Horse II, Thee Dollhous, Fantasy Showbar, Club Can Can and many oother now defunct strip clubs. An expensive building, well known brand and extorting money from guests are no guarantee of success. The location of the club is not helping. Ripping off features is a sure sign that mangaement is clueless. Even Scores in NY went our of business. Let's see your next move.

To Brandon:  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 16 December, 2009

Since you sem to represent the club can you update us on whether management finally paid Gina Lynn in full? If you cheat on features, how much are you ripping of "customers"? Not saying that Penthouse won't survive yet, but if it does management will have to change and learn a lot about how to successfully run a club. You have several nationally recognized clubs in the area. John (Cheerleaders), Nick (Club Risque), Al (Diamond caberet), Tucker (various clubs) and whoever is managing Delilahs these days know what they are doing and have proven it. You haven't. It is that simple.

Brandon  on The Penthouse club Philadelphia

posted on 15 December, 2009

funny how everyone keeps saying this place will never make it and every week we get more of the competitions business, id say before you post you should come in and look at this place versus the competition and the fact the girl count keeps going up!