Expose Men's Club Comments

3.8

3615 South Congress Avenue

Austin, Texas 78704

Julianna69  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 14 March, 2016

I could really use a job, so if you guys are hiring please hit me up !!

GarryWas  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 27 February, 2016

These bouncers are very racist! Do not come here come here if you are not white! These people are very rude and prejudice!

DexterRexter  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 28 January, 2016

Great manager Brad, ask for him as he'll take care of you. The girls are ok, except some haters. Food is not the best but service is good.

Mistercap12  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 9 September, 2015

Go on a Sunday or a Wednesday. See Elizabeth. Trust me. Alex, our waitress, made our night. She's fabulous. This is a good spot, and does not have any of the douchey qualities that Palazzio has. The team running the place has apparently been there a long time and the dancers seem to be treated well and are treating well too.

Sonlay V.  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 24 January, 2015

Nice decor and comfy chairs...and oh yeah naked people with creepy customers who you can tell are regulars.

harryharry  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 29 November, 2014

A very nice club that doesn't disappoint. The girls are nice and they aren't stuck up like other clubs. Waitresses are also super friendly and bring drinks out pretty fast. I'd recommend this place if you want a mixture of different kind of girls. I assumed it was bigger by the way the club looked on the outside but we had fun anyway.

larry1  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 27 September, 2014

This is a nice place compared to some of the other strip clubs in Austin. The parking lot sucks, half of it is a steep incline. The girls are average, the poles are to short for the girls to do any tricks on. The whole night I was there I saw 2 girls do tricks and they were amazing. The waitress service was horrible we had to go to bar several times ourselves. Seating was decent. The place was busy on Saturday night. There ATM fee is rediculous charges 5.95 per transaction. Drink are pricy as well. They had a good variety of girls didn't see the same one on the main stage more than once.

rogerrab2  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 26 June, 2014

My older brothers brought me here for my birthday, and I had a AWESOME TIME!! Dancers were all exceptionally Great Looking and not too pushy with asking if I wanted a dance. Aggressive is cool, but too aggressive is annoying. Drinks were strong and beers were Cold, and service was quick and very attentive!! Overall, the place was clean, good music and had a fun vibe to it.

rogerrab2  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 June, 2014

Sketchy place, sketchier women! Palazzio is way better and the poker table is a nice touch. I'm never going back to this place just because of some of the girls that work here

james1412  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 10 April, 2014

I had no idea this place existed. Went to a show at Red 7 with a friend this evening and she persuaded me to stop here before bringing her home. Nice atmosphere. The employees I talked to were all incredibly friendly. Had the pleasure of meeting a really nice young lady named Helen. Super sweet. Incredibly beautiful as well.The club was smoke free, which was definitely a plus. Not a drinker, so I can't tell you what to expect where that's concerned. Cover $8. Dances $20 per song.

adamrod  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 30 January, 2014

I went in at about 11a.m. on January 26, 2014, and as soon as I open the door some crazy fucker starts yelling at me to get out. Not, "Hey, man... we're not open yet, come back later," but "Shut the door! GET OUT! Shut the door!" I almost thought about calling the cops to make sure nobody just got murdered in there or something. Hopefully that lunatic will lock the front door from now on if you needs to be alone.

winston12  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 13 June, 2013

Excellent! Great entertainment, good food, fun and friendly staff. Drinks are delicious and well-priced! It's a place we go back to over and over because it's a consistently good time!

Peterman X.  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 November, 2012

AssnTits5  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 15 May, 2012

I had such a good time here, that I fell all the way down the front steps and hit my head on a rock.

joseph1k  on  Expose Men's Club

posted on 15 February, 2012

Ive been to a few around town and this one is the coolest. Great vibe, cute girls, great sound-system without the over zealous dj who talks too much. Drink specials on top shelf~***Dont Touch the girls- its a dance for entertainment- Not a make out session- have some freaking respect guys... and girls... Ive seen you girls... Yall get crazy!Management found a balance between classy and laid back- I Like!

roger  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 3 December, 2011

good ambiance ... on top of a little hill. attentive waitress, no cover. had a drink - no entertainer stopped by. it was ok by be - nothing to write home about. left. went to hot bodies got 40dances from over a dozen girls (black, white, latina, arab, asian). hated to leave - but had to when i was broke. hot bodes has 20 dollar cover and is naked fun

To Manager  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 14 November, 2011

is victoria working here, i met her last nov, at l'il darlins downtown seattle she was dancing here last feb. i am from buffalo ny, i fell out of touch with her i lost her number, last i new she was in texas, austin, my friend from seattle think she's gone. he makes the rounds of all the local clubs in seattle and have not seen her in almost a year. she a nice girl, also knew her from honey's. but have not seen her since. here my cell 716-715-7547

Question  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 14 September, 2011

Does anyone know if Sugar still works at Expose?

Drew P.  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 17 May, 2011

They don't have great service, but their prices are sure high. I guess I missed the happy lappy hour thing. Also, my car was brutally vandalized in their parking lot, and they did NOTHING about it. I have spent thousands of dollars in there, and they didn't even offer to comp me some table dances, drinks, or food. Maybe refund the $300 I spent in there last night? Help pay for the damage to my car?That's a crappy way to treat a loyal customer. I understand that maybe the little punks that vandalized my car sneaked past parking lot security... I can't fault them on that. It could have happened anywhere.But I called to speak to the manager and basically got the "you need to talk to someone else" shuffle. So now I will probably have to get a complete new paint job, and pay for my car repairs on my own. It wasn't the fact that my car was vandalized, it is the way they are handling the situation. They should be proactive about this type of thing. All I have got is an email from them through Facebook saying "We are looking into the incident".

sasha  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 18 January, 2011

Does frank still go in here? He had scabies and gave it to a few girls disgusting guy that's 70 and doesn't bathe enough

Re Sasha  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 30 April, 2010

A beautiful big-breasted girl named Sasha starting dancing here early in the year. Is she still there? I'll be in the area soon and would like to see her again.

Don't worry  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 5 March, 2010

I won't blame you. You're obviously delusional, and that's probably the result of brain-damage. So it's clearly neither your fault nor something exposure to actual facts can remedy. That being the case, there's really no point to listening to you, now is there?

Libertarian  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 5 March, 2010

To all you fuckers who voted for Obama: How's that hope and change working out for ya? HA! Don't blame me ... I voted for the American!

new Expose fan  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 9 January, 2010

I stopped in on Monday afternoon (1/4) recently and had a good time talking with Unique, Arianna, and Jenna, with whom I got a great couple of private dances. Dances normally cost $20 each, but from 11 to 2 and again from 5 to 8 you can get two for $20. Also check out a beautiful new dancer named Sasha (?). The day I was there was her first. Spectacular breasts!

george  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 13 November, 2009

Does anyone know of a dancer named Vanessa? She is a cute little red head. I knew her when she danced in Pittsburgh and wanted to get in touch since I will be in San Antonio next week.

Ned  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 29 September, 2008

Nice looking girls during the day time. Stopped by after lunch next door at Opal Divines-baja fish tacos! anyways, thought I'd look around and it was a decent club with nice girls. There was a nice looking brunette? redhead? named Delany with gorgeous body and pretty face. There were a few latinas that looked hot too.

Frank  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 15 August, 2008

hey is nikki here anymore? love her round butt....she's about 30 something, kinda funny air-head type, but loves the pot! Cute girl and fun.

i heart boobs  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 7 July, 2008

why are you homos talking politics instead of boobs

To how true!!  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 20 April, 2008

What a freak you are! I hope all these losers are thrown in jail forever. They should be. These kids would be better off with no parents than the ones they have - as sad as that is!!

Huh?  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 20 April, 2008

It wasn't religious abuse you moron it was sexual abuse the government stopped or would you want your 14 year old daughter fucked by a 50 year old man?

Good government  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 19 April, 2008

No, most of us are thrilled that those kids lives were SAVED by the government. These people are FREAKS and no kid should be raised in that kind of enviornment. I was not picking my nose - I was CHEERING!

how true!!  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 19 April, 2008

Isn't it funny how everyone in this country stands by, picks their nose and watches while the government removes U.S. citizens from their homes, breaks up families? The Puritans had strict beliefs, but their religious freedom was protected in the New World. What is happening to the polygamists is a chilling reminder of what was done to the Jews in Nazi Germany.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 19 April, 2008

Sure, The Texas Polygamists are not a mainstream religious sect, but where does it end?

re; Hillary is ready  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 6 March, 2008

What "experience"? First lady bitching and looking for Bill's pants? She has no experience other than wife of a prez who looks good only because he wasn't a Bush (which is worse). Not one of the candidates have ANY executive experience, that includes McCain, Obama and Hillary. She is just more full of shit about it and a scummier person all around.

Kick the Obama Habit  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 6 March, 2008

It is 3AM and barack obama is hiding in the kitchen with a pack of smokes.

Clinton-Richardson08  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 6 March, 2008

Let's double our effort to put Hillary over the top!

Hillary is ready  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 6 March, 2008

to lead the country. Her experience alongside husband Bill should not be discounted. What is Barack gonna do if it gets too hot in the kitchen....snort some coke.......give a speech?

LOL  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 6 March, 2008

The remarks by the Texas Underground must have struck a nerve with someone. How quickly we forget the results of the 2000 presidential election, whereby the Democrat Al Gore won the popular vote, but lost the election to the Republican George Bush. It is time that we based our elections on the popular vote, thus eliminating the Electoral college, and these biased political caucuses.

re: Texas Undergroun  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 6 March, 2008

You're a fucking idiot and a moron, likely a Republican, just like Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton. Enough of that shitty rut.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 6 March, 2008

Did the Texas primary really represent the will of the electorate? Hillary Clinton received 51 percent of the popular vote, yet she lost the Texas caucuses, which were disproportionately weighted with Obama Supporters. So therefore, we have a split-decision that does not represent the will of the American voters. Is this really demcracy?

Re:Polarized&Corrupt  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 4 March, 2008

You are correct about John Lewis & his backing of Obama. With all due respect, I don't agree with your comment about the South American dictatorships. And what I mean by this, is that at least the South American dictatorships were rightwing regimes which were pro-American, pro-British & pro-Israeli. Furthermore, none of these rightwing South American regimes catered to blacks. Actually, the black population throughout South America is very brutally repressed even to this day. A Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton &/or Jesse Jackson Sr. "type" would never be allowed to run their mouths in South America. America is the only nation on the globe which caters to a black minority.

Polarized & Corrupt!  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 4 March, 2008

Civil rights leader John Lewis has dropped his support for Hillary Clinton?s presidential bid in favor of Barack Obama. Just ignore the fact that Hillary Clinton did get over 330, 000 votes in Georgia. And, ignore the fact that it is a delegate's job to vote according to will of the people, representing the voters, in a free election. John Lewis just wants his boy in there. To hell with democracy! If John Lewis, and Barack Obama succeed, the government of the United States will be no better than South American dictatorship.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 24 February, 2008

Your Vote Counts! Don't let the Barack Obama regime take over this country!

re:re: Texas  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 23 February, 2008

LOL! as if anyone needs to see what republicanism has boiled down to - just racial and ethnic hate. That's the fumes that republicanism is left to run on, since they've controlled every lever of government and fucked it up beyond all recognition. Republicans like to claim "government doesn't work" and that it's financially irresponsible. Then republicans get elected to government and PROVE it.

re:re: Texas  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 23 February, 2008

You are a loony New York City extremist

re: Texas  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 23 February, 2008

You may be partial to this one better.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 23 February, 2008

Birds of a Feather Flock Together! Once you have cast your vote, you can not take it back! Do you want this crowd in charge of Your Government, Your Life, and You?

Well  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 February, 2008

talk about calling the kettle black.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 February, 2008

You've got him wrong. His problem isn't his choice of party, it's just that he's an asshole.

re: Texas  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 February, 2008

They didn't know each other in 1989. Obama is half white anyway. And you are a republican slime ball. so of course you are trying to fan the flames of racism. Scumball.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 February, 2008

In 1989, a young woman jogger in Central Park was viciously raped and beaten by a gang of black youths. Barrack Obama?s close ally, Al Sharpton led a mob outside of the court house which claimed, without a shred of evidence, that "the boyfriend did it, " and screamed that the victim was a "whore." re: "Manly Man Love" - Are you insinuating that you aint for the rights of homosexuals? Well Doggone! Thats just Out of character for you.

Manly Man Love  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 February, 2008

Yes, you'll put up whatever lie you can since you are a republican.. Whatever doesn't make sense since Obama is half white and was raised entirely his white parent and grandparents.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 February, 2008

Whatever! ...............

To below post  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 February, 2008

Obviously you don't care "how bad".

Old Hag  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 February, 2008

It's better than looking at this old hag, I don't care how bad they are.

man-love  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 February, 2008

And to think they used to hate each other. Guess they had to make up if John wanted his turn.

re:Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 February, 2008

Can't get away from this, scumbag.

Texas Underground  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 February, 2008

What? What? That's What!

Inquiring Dancer  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 14 November, 2007

Hey ladies! I'll be moving to the Austin area soon and and wanting to find a decent club to work at. How is this club? What kind of clientele can I expect and is the money good? Thanks so much for all your help!

Stan  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 19 October, 2007

Expose is an Excellent Club! Go in the evenings! Great atmosphere if you like partying. The dancers are AWESOME!

Pennsylvania  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 17 September, 2007

This club was featured on tonights episode of "The Pickup Artist" on VH1.

MARIAH  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 1 March, 2007

Swing into action with Mariah and the Newest beauties of the New Millennium visit wetandplenty This websight includes fantastic nude photos, movies and chat rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

Jacob  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 1 February, 2007

The best ass in texas works at expose! i've been going to expose here and there for a few years since i turned 21 but now i have a reason to make my visits more often. there is a new girl that just started working there named "kira" she is beautiful, dark hair, blue eyes, great smile and the most amazing ass i have ever seen anywhere ever! she always have very energetic, sexy stage shows and her lap dances are the best. she knows just how to work that great ass. very sweet and bubbly, great personality and sexy instead of slutty like most strppers you may come across. that ass! that ass! that ass! go there and ask for "kira" you'll know her when she walks by. my buddys and i are all sprung on this one!

KT  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 January, 2007

no cover, half price dance, fancy drinks can get pretty high $$$ not too crowded on weekday, can have lots of fun and privacy.

Ryan  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 15 December, 2006

this place is really cool, i have been there a few times and they have tried to make me order two drinks, but instead of doing a tab i just pay for the first one with cash and leave before i get the second. The girls are nice, but once they have latched onto a guy in the VIP you'll probably never see her again. The 2 or 3 girls i have gotten dances from also dont care if u put your hands all over their asses, its great.

atx man  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 11 December, 2006

does anyone have anything to say about eva.

grant78  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 9 December, 2006

Expose is by far the best club I have worked at. I would'nt miss out on going here everytime i go to austin. Dennis will help you out in the day shift on drinks, and "night shift"Ray and Randy are some of the coolest people I have ever had a chance to work for. 6 years would'nt lie!!!! and for the girls, awesome if you plan on getting to know them and are ready to spend some cash. why waste there time????? laters........

Miss Maulie  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 10 September, 2006

Hello all. I'm fairly new to Austin & Expose', but it's my favorite club in town so far. I'm ready to meet people, so stop by to say hello & ask the management about my killer stageshows. Thanks, Maulie

Dancer in PA  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 15 August, 2006

I work at Delilah's in Philadelphia, and I'm moving to Austin in mid-October. I'm looking for the highest-end club in Austin - the one that's closest in style, entertainment, prices, events and customers to Delilah's. Can anyone who's familiar with both D's and the various gentlemen's clubs in Austin point me in the right direction? If I have to, I will travel to Dallas to dance in the high-end clubs there, but it would be much easier if I were able to work in the same town in which I will be living. Any advice would be truly appreciated. Thanks!

john  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 16 July, 2006

i hadn't been in the club for almost a year and decided to go back w/a few friends from work, you know "a gentelmens lunch" the food was good but the dancers were terrible. they were all overweight and couldn't dance worth a crap. trust me, we know strippers and these were probably the C team. we just figured it was an off day and probably need to give them a second chance. we returned 2 weeks later and nothing had changed, terrible overweight dancers. no one was in the place, it was like someone had yelled "fire" and everyone left. i don't know if it's new management or what.....but it seriously needs some help.

I luv asians  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 14 July, 2006

Stopped by Expose after eating on 6th Street. Very dead on a Mon night when school is out. I did enjoy a few dances from a Vietnamese girl named Asia though. If you stop by, say hi to her, and tip her well.

Mature Dancers  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 9 July, 2006

Expose does have a few women (as opposed to girls). Generally, they don't bother working on at night because the customers tend to be younger, more blue collar and less wealthy. If you are interested in a more mature lady (late 20's to early 30s and quite attractive, you might want to try the day shift. And yes, there is certainly a difference between a 20 year old girl with no life experience and an educated woman who can hold a conversation and raise your interest as well as your...

Adam  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 5 July, 2006

It's unfortunate that the girls all have the same way of dancing, acting, dressing and looking! Where are the older (30-40) sexier women, I.E. Pamela Anderson type? I was told by a dancer there, that they are made to go to a gym and laid off from work if they gain a little weight! I like big butts, like J. Lo's! Also told, they don't hire older more experienced women. I guess they don't know what their missing! Won't be back.

toj mahal  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 18 June, 2006

Some real pretty girls on dayshift Thursday. Decent hamburger and fries with good prices on drinks. Petite pale girl with dcup was one of the best looking and gave great dances.

Charlie  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 1 June, 2006

Sat in their vip area and got pretty good lap dances from Lily, pretty 23 yr old with pale skin and long dark hair. Daytime shift seems to have some lookers and the club has a friendly vibe. Pretty close to downtown, 5min, where I'm staying. There's a new restaurant right next door and a coffee place right behind.

Randy  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 31 May, 2006

Hey, dayshift here is starting to perk up quite a bit. Some new girls, petite blond with nice assets and cute redhead just started. Haven't been here in a while but the food is still good and the waitresses are nice so I'll be back soon.

geezer  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 19 May, 2006

misty is the most beautiful sexiest dancer i have ever seen and i've seen a lot of them...well worth the time...i am totally stuck on this lovely lady...

^miss^innocent  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 10 April, 2006

Coming to the club soon. Just wondering if Tasia has made it back yet? She's the best!!! Also is her sister Victoria still there? I can't wait to se everyone again!

il dude  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 16 January, 2006

HHHHOOOOTTT. I just went tonight, and the girls were amazing. Been to tons of clubs, love the ladies; gotta say Texas has it going on! Dancer Michelle (tall, gorgeous bust, Mexican heritage?) was a one-in-a-million sweetie with a PERFECT bod and the cutest face--and the best was her personality. Gorgeous, natural bust and incredible hair, legs, and derriere. I'm going to take out a second mortgage to see her dance again...

j vegas  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 15 September, 2005

Im wondering if a dancer named alex still works there? Im an old friend and would like to get back into contact w/ her.

Gabrielle; FT Wayne  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 13 September, 2005

I Am trying to find Ashley(Dawn). I am a friend from Indiana and lost my cell so no way to find her. Please contact Brandys showclub. I MISS YOU!!!

sportsfan  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 22 June, 2005

would like to see this one on stage!

Billy Zoom  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 May, 2005

Looking for Victoria! The most beautiful and fun girl I've found is Victoria the blond. I havn't seen her lately and wondering if anyone knows if she has gone to another club. Her sister is Tasia and also has worked at Expose

unknown  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 21 May, 2005

FYI this guy that goes by bobby k from ohio came down to austin with the men of playgirl. he slept with a dancer kim. Just to let you know he has herpes, he got it from his ex girlfriend amanda and has pending cases against him for giving it to a 18 yr old virgin. his doctor Dr duncan 3309230553. If you dont believe me so if anyone else slept with him. I would make sure you don't have it

First Time Visitor  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 16 January, 2005

Visited this club for the first time last week. Spent most of the evening with Sophia. A really cool chick, and a great dancer! I'm definitely eager for a return visit and another incredible evening with ... you guessed it ... Sophia!

Mark  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 2 October, 2004

Does anyone know if savanna, brunette, athletic body type, nice man made top has come back to work here or at palazios?? beautiful girl and great entertainer!

JD  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 7 September, 2004

My ex-girlfriend used to work here and she'd score free lap dances for me.. guess she was good for something! Pretty much the standard Austin fare though.

MadisonTampa  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 5 September, 2004

I am planning a trip to Austin for my birthday and thought of working while there. Is this a good club? Friendly staff? Good money? Any info is appreciated, Thanks

Wayne  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 14 August, 2004

I end up in Austin every few months because of work and I always make a trip to this club. Melissa is one of the sexiest dancers I've ever seen. The rest of the girls are also friendly and full of fun. A great club.

tiffany deer  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 5 March, 2004

ever since i've worked here i've felt so at home, I mean everybody came from the trailer just like me. also everyone feels its okay to get their tits sucked on by customers and don't even expect to get paid for it that's my kind of fun! I love the nassty bitches here!

steve  on Expose Men's Club

posted on 12 February, 2004

well, the ugly girls must have gone to Joy's because I saw quite a few beautiful girls on the dayshift here. Good dances by friendly girls. Food is cheap and just okay. Waitstaff is helpful and suggested a good wine.