The Lodge Comments

4.3

10530 Spangler Road

Dallas, Texas 75220

igor34  on  The Lodge

posted on 4 October, 2016

Went to Dallas for a business trip and ended up here after dinner with a couple guys on a Tuesday night. Place was kind of busy for a Tuesday but overall great atmosphere and the girls were hot. Penny was one of the sexiest ones there and met Jana " i think that was her name" who was korean. Rare to see a cutie like her there and I even asked for a dance, waited over an hour and said fu*k it and left. What adult entertainer doesnt want to make a hundred bucks for 15 min? I had $500 on me and was very disappointed that she never returned back to me. Most of the girls went into the back room and never came back out. It's a shame because I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and and wanted a fun night and probably won't be back for a while. Missed out on a satisfying night. Also wanted to mention the waitress charged me for a a chardonnay and soda that I never ordered. I'm usually a good tipper but after doing something like that was unacceptable, $10 tip only because she was quick to refill my $14 drink. She could've made $20 but the cost of the drink and soda itself paid it for her. SmhWould've gave four stars but left unsatisfied.

stripforme123  on  The Lodge

posted on 3 September, 2016

I visited the Lodge with a friend of mine recently and despite the fact I hadn't been to one of these establishments in a long time, I had a very good time. The trick is to go for the right reason. Decent clubs like "The Lodge" have finally figured out that the only other thing that goes really well with good drink and good looking, mostly naked women, is good food. So ask yourself this: why go to a breasteraunt where the girls may flirt, the food is only so so, and you know you'll never see anything? We arrived before 7, the scenery was fantastic, the food was good, the waitstaff was fricking amazing, and my friend and I knew better than to get out either the one dollar bills or the twenties. So no. I didn't get a lap dance. But hey, if I want THAT I'll go home. But I'm also not stupid. Those girls, as gorgeous as they are, are predators, and any guy with a wallet is prey. If you can't control yourself, then you shouldn't be there. Be classy. Be a gentleman. Enjoy the show.

felixnada  on  The Lodge

posted on 4 July, 2016

Great place, I went there with friends for the first time to celebrate my birthday, the food and drinks were great, the service was excellent and the ladies are breathtaking, we had great time and for sure will come again

kenston12  on  The Lodge

posted on 23 May, 2016

I called in advance to make sure that I could smoke my cigars while watching the show I was told yes I drove 33 minutes to come to this location only to find out there's a big sign on the front door that says thank you for not smoking. Did not go inside and meet Lee walked away and went to another club

GarryWas  on  The Lodge

posted on 15 April, 2016

Fully expected to come here and have a great experience. Terrible service ruined that. It cost me $5 to get in. I seated myself in the back area by the restrooms and bar. The table I sat at looked a little dirty (marks on the table top from where drinks were etc). After sitting I waited a couple minutes and a waitress approached me. She put a drink coaster on my table and just stared at me. I actually had to initiate the greeting with her saying Hello" and she responded in kind and then continued to stare at me. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I asked her for a lunch menu and then she somewhat angrily replied "What do you want to drink?" I told her water with lemon which is what i drink at all restaurants.She brought me back the water with lemon and a food menu. She didn't say another word to me. I looked over the menu and expected her to return but she didn't. She stood up by the cashier register at the bar and seemed to just be hanging out. I gave her the benefit of the doubt..ie maybe she is doing some work but I waited and waited and waited and she never budged and she wasn't helping any other customers either. Finally, she disappeared from the room only to return a couple minutes later and seat herself at the middle of the bar and begin eating. I had been sitting here waiting for quite some time and had already decided that I wasn't going to tip her which would be the first time in 20+ years that I haven't left a tip for someone.It was quite apparent that she had no intentions of coming back. So I left completely dissatisfied without having even placed a food order. This club is supposed to service high end customers but they can't even provide the most basic service much less exceptional service.

Dave W.  on The Lodge

posted on 26 February, 2016

WOW! BEAUTIFUL LADIES EVERYWHERE! !!! The bartender was super nice and the drinks were strong! ! Got a few dances it was a really good night! And the food was really really good not your typical bar food it was delicious. This place does not disappoint!!!!

yanard12  on  The Lodge

posted on 7 December, 2015

Great girls. Great service. Well lit. Just need some hotter girls..!?!? But ill come back anyways.

Mistercap12  on  The Lodge

posted on 27 August, 2015

Very nice, ultra high class decor. Drinks are a tad overpriced but the scenery and staff more than makes up for it.

adamrod  on  The Lodge

posted on 12 July, 2015

An unappealing condo look as site for a sex scandal, or kidnapping, surrounded by jumbo white concrete parking lots and industry warehouses prepared the stage for our planned 11am lunch at the notorious Lodge strip club, a psychological experience similar to a college wake and bake, where everything seems possible, with a subtext of danger.The cheesy lodge theme becomes evident upon entry of the large wood paneled doors and inside, a dim entry way with a lightly trickling rock waterfall. We paid our $2 cover and proceeded into what appeared to be a moody jungle lounge with a splash of Casablanca.Seating was ample with the feel of a lush economy hotel atrium lobby restaurant, where the pole dance stages were almost obscured. We positioned ourselves in the back VIP room for lunch, strategically right above a dancers stage, which didn't require bottle service. "This feels like having a harem on a budget." My young Indian friend quipped, who had never been to a strip club before. The lunch menu was surprisingly large, with a $6 specials section including meatloaf and fajitas, and a $10 steak menu including filet mignon with crab."It's like Grand Lux." My friend played as he tore into his chicken kabob on rice. I mistook my crispily cooked potato wedges topped with melted cheddar cheese for my steak, it was that dark. "It's like wedding food." He retracted."It's like cafeteria food." I one upped.He agreed. For $10, plus $2 cover, the smallish steak was tasty and so was the asparagus, but it was just average overall. In the end, this is about the dancers. Down below, a rotation of mixed race beautiful women gracefully managed the mid day pole, varying from the more voluptuous to the petit. Only one dancer looked like she might have had a slight drug problem, but still, my friend was disappointed. "I was expecting so much more." He said, after hearing about The Lodges reputation as Dallas' best strip club. I however was satisfied. "You have to think of it as an upscale dive bar." I advised.The sexual energy and the intoxicating smells of baby powder and lube reminded me of the hysterical exhilaration of a gay bath house. The dancers were polite, the drinks weren't cheap, and I wanna go back, but not for lunch, just for the lurid cheap thrills of perky titties during the day.Valet $4 beer specials at lunch $2 cover at lunch

nickstrip  on  The Lodge

posted on 31 May, 2015

I have worked here on special occasions and I love it. I was tip nicely for my work. I am classy and friendly. If I really like you, well, who knows...

mathewater12  on  The Lodge

posted on 19 April, 2015

I love this place.Really I actually do come here for the food. One of the salads here is absolutely divine. I can't remember the name of it but it was full of strawberries and feta and I got a side of tortilla soup. My friend got a steak. I'm not a big carnivore but I won't lie it looked pretty tasty. On top of that I was impressed I wasn't charged 10 bucks for a soda or a bottle water. I didn't try any of the spirits.I also was able to I outside of the specials for food. They really were quite reasonable. I was super impressed about that. This is definitely an upgrade from the typical all you can eat chicken wings and crab legs buffet on game nights at most clubs. I mean really who wants to give a dancer a dollar with barbecue sauce all over it. This place is straight up,classy. I'm talking crabcakes from heaven. I was too shy to have them,since I didn't want to risk being the only person that potential like "bussey". How a friendly stranger noticed me eyeing his and offered me a fork full off his plate. I was literally kicking myself for being so shy.Now for the eye candy. I was actually impressed. I didn't try any of the dancers. Nor do they they hassle me for tips. I didn't get the usual sob story oh I'm a poor student or single mom, that usually goes on in most ratchet houses of debauchery. A plus for ass and class.Would I go here again you bet. Would I try out here if they had an amateur night, probably after a couple shots of Patron .

dakota lizard  on The Lodge

posted on 11 February, 2015

Nice place. Came on Friday daytime. Hope someone can convince a Latvian girl Anna that she should NOT get implants, she already has nice big naturals. Those skinny gals with big fake boobs just don't do it for me. I also like Irina and Kendra.

Lauren N.  on The Lodge

posted on 5 April, 2014

Rack city, b*tch. Rack rack city. It's a strip club. What do you think? It's definitely on the upscale side. There's lots of wood paneling, huge rolling chairs and dead stuffed animals on the walls. There's a teeny, tiny smoking balcony upstairs. The girls look good. Nothing too trashy or in your face, which is nice. Typical stage rotations and prowlers running about. Drinks are pricey! The eavesdropping valet at Cougar River (cool river) gave us some entrance cards, but I don't think they were charging at the door? This is definietly one of the nicer venues to choose from. Parking is across the street or you can valet at the door. ATM is by the mens room!I had a blast! I'll be back when I'm on this side of town ;)

Ya Lun W.  on The Lodge

posted on 30 March, 2014

clean, upscale, amazing food, beautiful ladies what more can you ask for at a gentlemen's club they actually have a real chef there and the prices on their surf & turf is amazing as well under $30 I know I should probably review the other stuff =P well important part they're not snobby, the girls seems to be cleaner than most other places (less tatts, piercing, less doped up?) although some times getting table service or server to come to you is a pain / slow but the view/food is definitely worth it!!! probably my favorite club in Dallas

fuckery12  on  The Lodge

posted on 27 March, 2014

The need to know: Excellent quality food - american fare - decent prices ($8 for a salad, $16 for crab claws, $25 couples dinner options)Drinks - they have them, but they are not cheap ($10 each for a run of the mill drink)Entrance fee - $0, which is good, because you'll need money for drinksParking - valet at doorDecor - wheeled comfortable padded chairs, stable tables set up for singles and groups, woodsy men's club decorations, pretty ladies, and polite staffOverall, it was like going to a tasty restaurant that just happened to have some dancing ladies occasionally in the background. Not in your face, and not seedy or gross.Also: Apparently the waitresses won't split tabs (or ours didn't), so bring cash or be prepared to have one person buy.

Eric G.  on The Lodge

posted on 22 October, 2013

If your looking for classy joint with good eats and beautiful ladies then this is the place for you! The filet mignon and shrimp is my personal favorite. Nicely cooked meal with an energetic and helpful staff to boot makes this place great. The ladies there are all very pretty and chill looking to hangout and talk which is refreshing. All and all a sweet place.

Gigi M.  on The Lodge

posted on 12 May, 2013

I saw literally one cute lady! I thought this was the famous lodge????? The dancing was dull and I counted only ONE pair of real titties!!! Where are the young......perky...... Pretty girls? All the women here were mid thirties EASILY! The food was ok but not impressive. Then a guy came to the stage and wiped it down w so much rubbing alcohol the crowd almost died from the fumes. Now the inside was lovely very beautiful I just wish they would've had the girls to match! Also it was two shades here either a small pocket of black girls or mostly white girls all with huge nasty fake titties! Where's the sexy Latinas!!!!! I mean c'mon there was cottage cheese legs and thighs every left and right turn! I sorry I dnt mean to be rude but I couldn't believe that "they" say the lodge has the best looking girls.... M not BUYIN!

Leigh P.  on The Lodge

posted on 13 November, 2012

Hey, who wants to go look at nekkid ladies and eat $10 prime rib for lunch? ME!The Lodge has been our boobie/prime rib spot twice now and I gotta say it don't disappoint. The noon girls aren't bad lookin'. The food is great for what you get at the price you pay. There are beer specials after 4 (if your lunch turns into late afternoon fun). Honestly, some of the girls were kind of snooty and if they were a bit more friendly (hello, ever heard of a snooty stripper?) they mighta gotten a bit more $ out of our group. Whatever. Go for the view, not the conversation, right?

Kay A.  on The Lodge

posted on 27 October, 2012

My husband invited me to TL couple of weeks ago. We arrived before 11pm. The place was crowded but we did not have a problem finding a good spot. We ordered some drinks and after 10/15 minutes we had a gorgeous girl with us.... I had couple of lap dances and clicked right away with her ;-)We went to the VIP section and stayed there for couple of hours. We enjoyed our time and loved the "extras" here and there ;-)Fantastic club -highly recommended.

K S.  on The Lodge

posted on 24 July, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary with dinner at The Lodge. We are not routine visitors of strip clubs but we've been 4 other times to various strip clubs when we travel. I can't really compare this experience to those though because on this occassion we went early and primarily for dinner. I can say that out of all the clubs we've visited these girls were very attractive and not trashy. What I primarily want to communicate here is what an enjoyable experience we had. We went for their advertised "date" night on a saturday night around 6 pm. They offer 2 entres and 1 dessert for $25. Sounded like a good deal and thought we'd try it. I did not have very high expectations... food... at a strip club? I really thought it would be about like bar food or something. On that night you only get 2 choices of entres and ours was a Fish and pasta or a Short Ribs and potatoes. Well, I don't eat fish and I'm not sure what short ribs are so we decided to look at the menu. Menu prices are reasonable for what is served but nowhere near the $25 deal. So we decided to be adventurous and try the special, we ordered one of each. We were not dissappointed. It was spectacular. I even ate some of the fish. I really cannot impress how good the food was... I like to go to "fancy" restaurants every now and then and this is as good or better than meals costing $150. It was fresh, real and delicious. Our service was good and very friendly and the attractive dancers were a bonus. We were not harrassed by the dancers, only one stopped by to ask if we'd like some company. Don't really know what she meant but I'm sure it meant I'd have to spend money. So the cost boils down to $25 for the dinner$10 for 2 iced teasDinner with drinks, tax and tip was $46 I feel it was well worth it.Then I spent $8 tipping a few of the dancers we likedWe can't wait to go back!

re: not too impressed  on The Lodge

posted on 20 May, 2012

don't get me wrong the lodge is a good club but I was not too impressed with the dancer quality. I saw hotter civilian women in Dallas than I did at the strip clubs.

XhXeXy  on  The Lodge

posted on 22 March, 2012

What?I always ask myself that when i realize I'm at a nudy bar because it doesn't happen more than twice in a calendar year. This visit was due to me being in the big D for work and realizing I was going home the next day.Thanks to all the ladies who gave their best to earn my dollars! Quality women doing rock star stuff. hands down the only strip club I've ever been to in Texas!You better come check this place out!

maxxy1  on  The Lodge

posted on 25 January, 2012

Where the girls are topless and the food are yummy! I have to admit the first time I went here I wasn't sure about the food and how it would be to eat with girls dancing half naked around. But boy was the steak and lobster specials on Thursdays are GREAT! They have lunch and dinner special everyday. Lunches starts at $5 and dinner is $10. There is a two dollar entrance fee but it is worth it for the cheap and good quality food. Today I went for steak and lobster and the steak was tender and the lobster was cook perfectly! For $10 for lunch, you also get a side salad and stir fry veggies with your steak and lobster!

M D.  on The Lodge

posted on 25 June, 2011

So I was roaming the streets of downtown Dallas right after the Mavs won the championship and I decided to split a cab with some random dude I met off the street. I told him I was visiting from out of town and he asked me if I wanted to go to the best place in Dallas. Being that I was a little tipsy I said fuck it, lets go! The cab driver ends up dropping us off at this place and it didn't disappoint.We sat at a table and ordered like 5 plates of crab claws. We ordered some other stuff that I can't remember but the crab claws were legit. The ladies at the club were equally delicious. This one chick was flying through the air on some cirque soleil type shit. That's the type of chick I would wife up real quick. I think I fell in love with a few of the ladies but I can't really remember. I just wish their tuition wasn't so damn expensive.

DoctorNipple s.  on The Lodge

posted on 21 December, 2010

I would move in if I could afford it. In some ways the place makes me feel at home (i.e. the women in the place pay no attention to me). In other ways it is completely foreign (i.e. the food tastes much better than Top Ramen). My last trip to The Lodge was unbelievable. Every entertainer who took the stage was a 9 or 10. We were there at least an hour and a half. Not much diversity, but damn those white girls were bad. I need to take this opportunity to salute the plastic surgeons in Dallas *tips his hat*. One delightful young lady did sit and converse with our group long enough to determine we had no money (less than two minutes- it doesn't take long). She must have been on a recognizance mission. Evidently she reported back to the rest of the squadron...no more company for us. The five dollar pork chop can go toe to toe with Bob's Steak and Chop. The ten dollar prime rib got two thumbs up from my compadre. The five dollar club sandwich was a club sandwich. Bring your black card, I don't think making it "rain on dem hos" is allowed. The drinks aren't cheap at all, but the lunch specials off set the cost. Entry is very cheap around lunchtime. Anything off the five dollar menu is worth double (even the club). The steak and lobster for ten makes you question if they are going to arrest you on yer way out for theft. I think I mentioned the girls were amazing already, but that fact is worth repeating. I cannot give this place a five due to a fair amount of creepiness. The image of the seventy year old oil mogul scraping his skeletal claw down a hot strippers back a couple of tables away on our last visit still haunts me. From what I gather, that scenario is repeated on a regular basis. The music is fairly varied, top 40, classic rock, alternative, R&B, country, don't think I have ever heard much hip-hop. You can carry on a conversation in the place without yelling. The whole compound is well appointed and clean. I have never had any business at all being in there, but will continue to go until they tell me I can't. If you can afford it, there is no reason not to go. If you can't afford to be there, fake it.

JJ  on The Lodge

posted on 19 August, 2010

I had a great time with Dasha Monday night. Beautiful girl!

Sondheim  on The Lodge

posted on 31 July, 2010

I believe I saw her in here the other night. She looks just about the same.

Milteer  on The Lodge

posted on 30 July, 2010

I used to come into town and see a dancer here - real name Stephanie. That was in 1996. I keep checking back - but haven't seen her.

tony n.  on The Lodge

posted on 14 May, 2010

Crab Claws..... DELICIOUS !!! buttery, lemony, garlicy... sauce that its drenched in ...... I want more. Drinks here will cost you an arm and a leg but its all good... comes w/ the environment. good food! truely is... for what it is.... I am a fan! ... of the food.... and.... "stuff"

NO MORE EBONIKS  on The Lodge

posted on 14 March, 2010

Mayby you shoulda took a hint from the bookcases and get an education, the lodge caters to high class gentlemen who want to be entertained. why would they want the "riff raff" in their establishment spendin their rent money and shootin their homies! mayby you should stay outta the titty bars, go sell your grill and send your baby momma some child support! lmao

coming in for business  on The Lodge

posted on 21 December, 2009

how are things here? coming in for business next week and just looking to have some fun--comments welcomed

George  on The Lodge

posted on 31 January, 2009

I went on a recent Sunday about 5:30. It was my second or third visit. That visit was bad. The main dance stage was empty most of the time. The girls weren't as nice as the other visits. There was no one on the side stage. I asked two ladies to stop by after their dancing gig - neither did. In fact they vanished. There was no waitress so I went to the bar to get a drink. They ignored me at the bar. So I left. It's a shame because I came with money to spend. I plan to go back again but will give the Lodge only one more chance.

Jacob M.  on The Lodge

posted on 27 December, 2008

I went in with $500 burning a hole in my pocket, but left four hours later with $430 (two drinks, one lap dance, a few stage tips, $10 cover). Granted it was a pretty slow Monday night, but the girls were lifeless on stage and could have cared less about entertaining - some were even standing still on the side stages. There were some foxes working, but they disappeared to the back (the dressing room, not the VIP room) after they came off stage. I don't spend a lot of time in clubs but I've been to several in different cities. It was very low-key here. If you don't like women offering you private dances, then this is the place for you. You could sit here for hours watching the dancers on stage without spending a single dollar. I had to go to the bar to order drinks as the waitresses were scarce. And, I actually had to ask a girl on stage to ask a girl who had caught my eye earlier in the night to come back out for a dance. The dance itself was decent: one song long, topless, body slide and $20. I was just getting warmed up and probably would have gone for another 2-3, but she didn't offer. She was very sweet, and conversational, but not interested in entertaining. A couple of the other girls were glued to guys at the bar or at a table, not dancing, just talking. Another beautiful girl hung out at my table for a while and I bought her a drink. Again, she was conversational and we talked for about twenty minutes, but she never asked me for a dance. I'm not a model, but I'm a successful business person with decent looks. I can appreciate the classiness of this place (and the environment and decor are excellent by the way) but if I wanted to strike up a conversation I'd go to the bookstore and if I wanted to approach and try to impress a girl, I'd go to a bar. When I'm in town again I'll give it another try, but this time they definitely left me hanging.

naughty  on The Lodge

posted on 15 September, 2008

this was a very nice place. came here to work and loved it!

Sneaky d  on The Lodge

posted on 4 June, 2008

all deez posts by WHITE BOYS. this is a club if u wanna see a WHOLEEEEEEEEEEE bunch of skinny ho's wit cute faces. rarely saw any dancer wit sum hips n ass. overall, it really is a very nice and clean atomsphere. lap dance area downstairs is in chairs like chairs in a dam bookstore; hella lame. if u just wanna sit down and look at slim bodies, then this yo spot.

Sameer M.  on The Lodge

posted on 15 April, 2008

Ok, I know I'm gonna get hammered on this one, but let me say a few things. I have been coming here for 9 years. When I started I was a young single man who smoked and drank like it was going out of style. Now I'm an older (29) married man and I still come here. They have hands down the best club sandwiches I've ever had. They put red onions on it which gives it a bite and a slight sweetness. Also, as a VIP member, I get free lunches on Wednesday and free car washes. And I can bring as many guests as I want, no cover. I've literally brought hundreds of men and women here for business and pleasure. I'm also a smoker; I don't smoke cigarettes, but I smoke cigars, have since I was 14, and this is the only place in Dallas, where I can smoke a cigar, have a bourbon and eat a great meal. I'm not really into their steaks. If I want a steak I'll go to Del Frisco's or III Forks, but their selection of wild game is very extensive. My wife comes with me and she enjoys the whole experience. They used to have this southwest salad with fajita steak and chicken and shrimp with jicama; it was great. I'm not going to get into the whole exploitation issue because most of those girls make more money than me and the women whom I've come to call friends enjoy what they do. Is it sleazy, maybe? You can't deny it if your objective. However, as I gotten older and seen a few things, I tend to look at things with a different perspective. I think we have too many hangups about nude forms and should all just take a deep breathe, and relax. It's only a naked woman, not an alien!

Looking  on The Lodge

posted on 13 February, 2008

to see if a dancer who used to work in the St. Louis Area is at this club. Taller Brunette, used to go be Leah. I may be down in that area soon and would like to see her if possible.

Brittany  on The Lodge

posted on 25 October, 2007

I am looking to work in the area. I was just wondering what the house fees were, and how friendly are the girls? I like a small, laid back atmosphere with friendly girls. Does this sound like the place for me?

larry  on The Lodge

posted on 18 October, 2007

whats the current going rate for dances? champagne room?

Wade Phillips  on The Lodge

posted on 16 October, 2007

The Lodge is awesome! Went here for the first time on Mon. during the day shift. Candice, Yvette & Sherry are incredible! Beautiful ladies who are also sweet & nice & give FUN dances!

Lila  on The Lodge

posted on 26 July, 2007

A license is not required to dance in Dallas. If you're going to work in a topless club in DFW, try the Lodge first. They treat their dancers really well, and the money is great too!

DancingDoll5  on The Lodge

posted on 14 July, 2007

P.S. Texas is not the same as before this licensing frenzy started. The best cities to dance without getting a license or being harrassed by the Vice Department: Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Philly, Chicago, New York.

DancingDoll5  on The Lodge

posted on 14 July, 2007

To dancer looking for Texas info. TX is more popular for topless, so you will earn more than nude. D.C. & Atlanta best nude. Houston's top busy club is Treasures. Dances go on tab, same night payout, girl always $20, fair share of girls & lewdness in back rooms. Cleaner, but less customers Ricks & Colorado. Dallas top clubs--Cabaret Royale & The Lodge--five star, friendly, clean dances, good managment (Birch Entmt). Houston & Dallas require SOB license (with fingerprint), or wear pasties & 3/4 bottom. Houston license is sealed records, not sure about Dallas. Austin has NO license law, best is Yellow Rose & Sugars. However, be prepared for $200-$300 average vs. $400-$700 Houston/Dallas because it's a college town. Hope this helps.

Mariah  on The Lodge

posted on 1 March, 2007

Swing into action with Mariah and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit wetandplenty This websight includes fantastic MOVIES/ NUDE PHOTOS/CHAT ROOMS and it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

Jay  on The Lodge

posted on 24 November, 2006

I have gone to this club for 3 years. It was always great but the past 2 times I have been it took me an hour to get a waitress and the first time I have ever been to a club where not one dancer asked me if I wanted a private dance. I need to find a new club.

Need Lap Dance  on The Lodge

posted on 22 November, 2006

Can I get a lap dance here? Private? I'll load up on voagra before I come in.

regular club goer  on The Lodge

posted on 30 October, 2006

This club sucks the girls are ugly the dances are horrible if you want to go to a good club try babydolls they are fantastic and the same price as lodge

from Illinois  on The Lodge

posted on 21 October, 2006

I am in search of some info about some clubs in Texas to work at while I vacation for a few weeks over the winter. Can anyone give me any info about what are the best clubs in which to work? I am looking for full nude no contact. What are the best places and how are the house fees? Any help from any other dancers would be greatly appreciated....Thanks!!

Nachoooo  on The Lodge

posted on 20 October, 2006

Excellent Place, 20 a dance, 8 cover, 7 a beer (plus tip) I met a girl from Austin there, too bad she was for two weeks only, nice...

Visiting Dallas soon  on The Lodge

posted on 23 August, 2006

My wife & I will be in Dallas in Sept. Sounds like The Lodge is a great club. Is this a good club for couples? How much are lap dances? Are lap dances "hands on"? If any of you are familiar with Thee Dollhouse in Raleigh, I'm looking for a club like that. Would appreciate your help!

Bus.traveler  on The Lodge

posted on 23 August, 2006

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me the racial make-up of this club? is it a mixed crowd? R there a mixture of girls white, black, hispanic? and whats the ratio if so?

David  on The Lodge

posted on 18 August, 2006

Visited the lodge a couple of times in August. Hi to Mary Jane, you are gorgeous, thanks for spending some time with me. Hi also to Sacha, King Arthur says hello too. The Lodge is a great place, hope to visit again from England.

?  on The Lodge

posted on 8 August, 2006

Are dances at this club air dances or are you allowed to have contact with the dancer?

James for Tara  on The Lodge

posted on 26 July, 2006

Hi Tara, I met you last December in the Men's Club while you were waitressing. You said you might work in the Lodge in the new year but I never saw you during several trips. I cannot really forget you since. Hope you are doing fine and if you still recall me, just drop a line.

Patchboy  on The Lodge

posted on 2 January, 2006

I'm looking for a dancer that used to dance at Thee Dollhouse in Raleigh. She used the stage name Kimi. Does she still work here?

????  on The Lodge

posted on 11 December, 2005

Is there a dancer thats out with a broken leg?

ambigous fortune  on The Lodge

posted on 1 September, 2005

great club look/ask for sheena..um she'll make sure you have a good time if you know what i mean

Local  on The Lodge

posted on 31 August, 2005

No clubs near the DFW Airport because that is the suburban area between the large cities of Dallas and Fort Worth where small town city councils discourage club starts and business would be less anyways.

Callie  on The Lodge

posted on 22 June, 2005

can any dancers tell me about working at this club ? is there a specific schedule to follow, etc.

JT  on The Lodge

posted on 21 June, 2005

I'll be in town for the weekend...any fitness-type dancers working here? Would appreciate any info. Thanks

Hi guys!!!!  on The Lodge

posted on 10 June, 2005

Do you guys think I look sexy enough to work in this club? WIll I make a lot of money? Im a tall blonde, enjoy my swxy pic!

Kansas beauty  on The Lodge

posted on 10 June, 2005

A girlfriend and i were planning on coming down to Dallas next weekend...what would be the best place to work..I know the house mom at the Gentlemens CLub and she told me about this club. Could anyone tell me where we shld go were we would do good.We are good looking girls just want the best club..attached is a pic we just want to fit in thanks everyone

N from Minn  on The Lodge

posted on 19 April, 2005

I stopped in Sunday night and had a good time. Trinity I love you.

Michael  on The Lodge

posted on 13 April, 2005

What clubs are near the DFW Airport?

Mark  on The Lodge

posted on 12 April, 2005

Went there a week or so ago and met this girl named Lilly. She was great. She actually had something to talk about, instead of just mindless jammer. Great Dances! *wink* Five stars.

olly  on The Lodge

posted on 14 February, 2005

So who gives the friendliest lapdances on a Sunday night?

Roy  on The Lodge

posted on 7 November, 2004

Is this the best club? How much contact? The web site looks really upscale, how much are the dances?

The Executive  on The Lodge

posted on 28 October, 2004

I am going to Dallas soon and have narroed the clubs down to these three; Lodge Cabaret Royal Mens Club Which is rated the best overall for dancer quality, club ambiance, and contact? Which of the three is the newest club?

Okie  on The Lodge

posted on 20 October, 2004

I visited the club weekend before last. Very elegant club, and the dancers were awesome. I will return! I loved the VIP area in the back. (:

Baltusrol  on The Lodge

posted on 8 October, 2004

Any black chicks working here? I find the black chicks in the upscale clubs much more intelligent and entertaining than the blond bimbos who think the world owes them something.

dancer  on The Lodge

posted on 7 October, 2004

WOuld NOT recommend Penthouse(I used to work at Lodge, Penthouse, Clubhouse, Silver CIty, and this Penthouse has the WORST weekened night I have ever seen my 3 years of dancing, it's not even packed on a weekend night! There are lot of undercover cops too. Unless you want to be pimped upstairs and get ticketed by the vice, stay away from Penthouse.But if you really want to go, it's across from Silver City on I-35 and Empire Central. Lodge is better, in face, the best. They have the most beautiful girls , lot of playboy bunnies(so competition is high and lots of girls). It is clean and beautiful. They have a jungle theme inside and a realistic looking cave decorated with plants and animals.

vegas1  on The Lodge

posted on 4 October, 2004

to professor, please mind your own bus. If you can't answer my questions , then do not reply!

Professor  on The Lodge

posted on 29 September, 2004

Between the "a" and "t." Don't you know not to use "at" at the end of a sentence.

vegas1  on The Lodge

posted on 22 September, 2004

Where is the Penthouse club, is that in Dallas? How is the Lodge? I am looking for upscale, clean places to work at.

Re:Bilbo  on The Lodge

posted on 15 September, 2004

We will be staying at the Sterling Hotel on Regal Road in Irving. Wv Bill

Bilbo  on The Lodge

posted on 15 September, 2004

Approximately where are you staying? Then, I can give you some of the clubs close by.

A visitor  on The Lodge

posted on 15 September, 2004

I'll be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Oct.16-19 for the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers game.I have alot of plans but Im interesting to going to a Texas stripclub.What would the best be to go to?Any info would greatly be appreciated Wv Bill

MIKE  on The Lodge

posted on 5 August, 2004

Hey guys coming in from toronto can a couple of you give me the top 10 strip clubs in dallas also need centrally located 4-star hotel and 3 or 4 rock or dance nightclubs please appreciate the help. mike

unclephil  on The Lodge

posted on 16 April, 2004

went to the Lodge for the first time on 4/15 at 10:30pm. was immediately relaxed by the decor and "lodge" atmosphere. trish was my excellent server who brought me a great meal! brenna stopped by for some dances. she is sexy and funny. go Astros! alexis had the crowd cheering with her gymnastic moves. will have to go back and explore those other rooms, which were packed that night.

Hot Dancer  on The Lodge

posted on 16 February, 2004

Is this a good place for a hot girl to make $2500 a week?

steven  on The Lodge

posted on 12 February, 2004

To DD comment#5/27 Which VA club are you trying for .Maybe I can help you out I"m from NEWPORT NEWS VA. and I know all the clubs out here. Let me know alright? Send a comment back to BUCKS

Rincon  on The Lodge

posted on 24 January, 2004

Baby Dolls for typical Texas strip club action - the kind you are talking about.

Seeking Giovanna  on The Lodge

posted on 24 January, 2004

Anyone know if Giovanna still dances at the Lodge at all? If so, when is a good time to find her. I have been stopping by when I come to town for some time and never see her anymore. She was incredible!!! I miss her soooo!!!! I would go anywhere, antime to find her and be with her again!! Please help! Thanks!