XTC Cabaret - Dallas Comments

3.4

8550 North Stemmons Freeway

Dallas, Texas 75247

Jordanp  on  XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 16 November, 2016

This was the first gentlemans club I visited when I first moved here to Dallas. The club is pretty good size, and had pretty girls, but after the bouncer told us the table my friends and I were sitting at was reserved. We couldn't find a seat for the rest of the night, and it just was a bad experience for my first time.

Randall A.  on XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 5 September, 2016

Decent club and all. Went in the other night. Sat a a front table and was tipping rather generously. A shady bouncer kept trying to get $150 from me to sit there. Talked to manager, the bouncer stipped for a bit, but started in again. I appriciate that the manager was accommodating, but I frequent the clubs in the area and ALWAYS generous with the girls and the bartender. I honestly think the bouncer was just trying to punk me out for the money. It ruuned my overall experience. I mean, when a man spends $1000 dollars in one night, he doesnt expect to be treated like a cheap skate. Lets just say XTC is off my list. Go to Ricks or PTs if you want to be treated with respect.

nickstrip  on  XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 18 February, 2016

Watch out. This place is one scam after another. The girls say they're going home with you for $500, the club will charge it to your credit card, then the girls disappear. Rip off, scam, liars, thieves. Stay away!!!!!!

williamr  on  XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 1 January, 2016

First time here last night. Had such a good time. Entrance was $5 for ladies. I think I got lucky. $20 for guys I'm glad I don't have a sausage lol. It's byob just a heads up which is cool. They have a lot of girls which is always nice to see. The food looked good but I didn't get any. And the building itself is pretty cool looking if you ask me. All and all, I will most definitely be Go back when I come back to Dallas. Got a nice lap dance for my birthday boy while there it cost $20 but every girl is different so FYI : Always always always when going to the strip club before getting a lap dance ask how much? , before you receive. I would hate for you to get an over price dance thinking it was one price but really another. #YoullThankMeLater

felixnada  on  XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 22 December, 2015

Worst strip bar ever. The most dirty place I have ever been in my entire life. The place doesn't serve alcohol after 2am. The dancers are nasty.

billtheguy12  on  XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 22 October, 2015

Real bad or nasty place to be; it used to be alright I just want there and got me a seat asked to change seat or leave the club the I was the only one not smoking. What's really funny the bouncer told me if I don't leave I will end up been in fight with out any reason. What a such nasty place to be. Don't recommend to go this club. They should call the name drug house or drug club.

winston12  on  XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 22 January, 2015

A complete shit hole. Got hustled by some idiot who handed me a bottle of liquor then demanded $100 for it. Awful. Girls are beat too.

harryharry  on  XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 28 February, 2011

Cover was 25 and valet was 20. Made for an expensive 30 minutes. That's how long it took to figure out this was not the place for us. Many of the girls were over weight or had stretch marks from giving birth. We saw maybe 3 ok girls but just ok. The crowd there can be described as rough. Mostly in their 20s wet behind the ears wearing their best saggy britches and their new flat billed sideways hat they bought just for the occasion. If that is your kind of crowd then I'm sure you will have a good time. If your looking for high glass girls then go somewhere else.

Roxie  on XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 20 February, 2010

Does a Latina who goes by Roxie happen to dance here? Petite, kind of mature, half-Puerto-Rican, half-Italian. From Florida.

MACK-10  on XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 20 June, 2009

Is there a cool gentelman's club in Dallas that charges less than $20 for a lap dance? These ladies earn $20 for a one minute song. Thats $1200/hr. I'm a Medical Doctor and I don't earn that. LOL

ILoveBoobs  on XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 18 February, 2009

Whatever happened to a girl named ChiChi from Miami? Please do not tell me she moved back to MIA. [cry]

XTC  on XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 13 January, 2009

Hey guys, don't know what happened with this site, but we are still OPEN and all the HOT girls are still here. So stop by and see us!! xoxoxoxo the girls of X

oh WOW!  on XTC Cabaret - Dallas

posted on 12 January, 2009

this place was rocking it last weekend holy shit!