Silver City Cabaret Comments

4.0

7501 North Stemmons Freeway

Dallas, Texas 75247

kenston12  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 23 September, 2016

WORST STRIP CLUB EVER!!! Avoid this place if you can can, biggest rip off ive ever seen. Strippers tell you one thing, then they run your card for something else. If you notice and ask them to refund your card, they throw you out! Be warned, scam artists running and managing the place!

Franklyn  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 14 February, 2016

Roberto Morfin help us out sooooo much. He's a cool dude. Just out with my girl for her birthday. Having fun! I'm not a strip club person but what the heck. Turn up for my girl.

harryharry  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 18 August, 2015

Save your money! Go elsewhere! 5am is still too early for these girls.

eddyL  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 15 July, 2015

Horrible experience. The DJ must have been some 50 yr old going thru a midlife crisis. The music was a mix of rock and country and out of date radio tunes. Not the type of music my boyfriend or I would get a lap dance to. My advice to the club? Get a new DJ! A monkey could do better.

adamrod  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 24 May, 2014

I have been there once and the setting was very clean upon entering the club. The staff was very polite and fast with drink orders. The dancers were very friendly and pretty. They are open until 5am which makes it a great place to go to end the night after the clubs and bars close. Great for females and males. I would go here again.

S H.  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 16 October, 2013

Over charged my credit card $3,000. . . I only had 3 beers?!?! Mangement lost both my ID and credit card. After explaining to the manger I get a response of sorry don't know what to tell ya! What. . . . .!!!! Never again go to the Lodge

XhXeXy  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 24 October, 2011

Its a good club but few stripper there are racist and do racist talk that is nit good

Ferdi E.  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 13 May, 2011

best butts in dallas.

fuckery12  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 9 December, 2009

As a businessman who has done a fair share of traveling, I've been taken out to dozens of gentlemen's clubs, so I know of what I speak. I have to say that outside of Vegas, and maybe a couple places in Miami, this was the best club I've ever been to.

profdancer  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 29 December, 2008

This club rocks...they changed it for the better. Hot dancers and great food. They are remodeling the place its going to be the best club in town.

Lance  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 14 September, 2008

WTF happened to this club? The beer was good but not good enough to blind me from all of the stretch marks and fat chicks.I was here about a three years ago and things have changed.I think there is a shortage of good lookin chicks and the club seemed much bigger then.Unless you want to see out of shaped dancers I would pass this 1 up.

Jay C.  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 13 May, 2008

Several months back, I left my phone there, and was already on my way to the airport. The performers there were nice enough to send my phone to me in the mail with no charge!

ragan  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 21 April, 2008

dirty ass club the cook jerks off on the food the buss boy pises in it and you eat it the next thing they will put shit in the meat balls you guys cant taste the shit anyway

jack  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 17 April, 2008

bob you are wright the food is fucked up i was in the shit house all day the girls are sorry ass bitches they want to take you in the back room give you a hand job and tell you that they are sucking you i may be a little drunk but i know when i am sucked off not a fool

tom  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 17 April, 2008

hidia is working at the yellow rose you can get the same blow job from the door man

bob  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 15 April, 2008

the place smell like a real shit house today ether the food was making these guys fart or they were shiting in there pants had to leave try another day

james  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 25 October, 2007

the food was great but i kept getting hit up by whores, to go to the backrooms, a dance is just fine by me, the ladies looked nice

Visitor  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 3 August, 2007

Was in this club Monday, had a pretty good time. Reagan and Jayden were awesome, smokin hot and great lap dances. Tyra is hot as well. Not a lot of silicone in this bar, most of the girls are natural and goregous. Would definetly come back if I were in Dallas again.

Rylee  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 1 July, 2007

Does anyone know if Heidi is still working here or not?

Steven  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 21 May, 2007

First time to visit Silver City and it was a very nice upscale club! Management was very Professional! The Dancers were nice but not alot of beautiful girls. Except Nicole it was her first night working there she was smoking hot! Great personality to match her Great looks! I had a great time and definitely will go back!

RetiredCop  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 5 April, 2007

Just got into dallas early this week with for a Cop convention later this month and EVERYONE (literally) from the cab driver, to the doorman, to the bellman, to the concierge, to the frontdesk agent, and the group of locals at the bar in the restaurant down the street was talking about this SILVER CITY place. A few of them mentioned some violent activity in the recent past that had gone on and one person at the hotel directed me to a magazine article that had all the details. LIBEL! or SLANDER! (not sure which) but this place was AMAZING! I've traveled this entire country and other parts of the world and I haven't seen an establishement like this in A LONG time.

MARIAH  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 1 March, 2007

Swing into action with MARIAH and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit "wetandplenty" This websight includes fantastic Nude photos/Movies/Chat Rooms and it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

mark in nj  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 12 February, 2007

this club was truly amazing no clubs like this in new jersey the girl were willing able and willing at a very good price.......AWSOME THANKS AGAIN, , , ASK FOR FUNNY MONEY{helpfulhint} Thanks Mark in NJ

Eric  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 23 October, 2006

This club is amazing! The girls are hot, the waitresses are hot, and the atmosphere is great. Spent a few hours there last week, dropped over $200 on drinks and had a great time! High marks go to Oklahoma!! You know who you are!

Aphrodite  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 17 June, 2006

Dallas- excuse me, but i have been dancing for 8 years, six of them in texas and have never prostituted myself, nor am i carrying around any venerial desieases thank you very much. you cannot sit there and make broad generalizations about all of the girls in texas or all of the clubs. you obviously werent working at a decent club or you would know better. so please do us all a favor and keep your small minded little opinions to yourself. not all of us have to stoop so low to make our money. thank you.

Mikael  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 11 June, 2006

Silver City ROKS I was there last night, and I had a great time and I don't care what avery one says...SC is the number one club in Dallas and I always be. Every one is nice the staff, the dancers and the management is great.I love it and I will always go there.

david miles  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 9 June, 2006

i had a fantastic time with the ladies! the atmosphere was perfect nd i will be going back

WeeHa  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 11 May, 2006

NO BS This place ROCKS!!! Great Girls, Great Service, Hot Dances. Say hello to Phoenix she is one hell of a great gal! I hope she will swing by North Carolina someday. Thanks For The Great Evening! Big Smile!!!

Poor Silver City  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 27 March, 2006

After hearing about the recent goings on at Silver City, I don't think I'll be back. I can do without hearing about a past employee whose chest was carved open by another employee, or the violence in the parking lot. And the cops hardcore eyeing it for prostitution? Umm....no thanks. I like my dancers to not be prostitutes thank you very much. Sure, it's a great club but how great is it when you see it on Channel 8 news? Yikes

Dallas  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 11 March, 2006

Hello everyone:Entertainers and Customers.I have been an exotic entertainer for 3 years and it is a pretty cool part-timer but let me be honest about Texas stripclubs, They all SUCK! Dancers must understand that this is the south and Texas is a very CHEAP place to live.So do not get confused with thousand-ares that act like they are million-ares.Cause there are so many there.Too many.Texas is also known for hiring prostitutes in there strip clubs as well.So for customers that are interested in catching venereal diseases at the clubs Texas is the place to be.If you want to make some REAL stripper cash come oversees where the real billionares are an the currency is better and the men are really wealthy.

DL  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 16 February, 2006

Not as nice as some other clubs- a bit more of a "working man's"atmosphere then, say, Men's Club. Management charges 5% if you use your credit card to buy dances with.

ambiguous fortune  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 15 September, 2005

My first time to silver city and it was great met a dance named tink that used to work at cabaret royale i had met her there amd she was great then and better now ... she gives a very "friendly" high contact dance and will go on a "date" with you if your white clean cut and spend the money. i had a date with her when she was at the other place and it was worth my time. she already had one this time when i went but had she not i would spend the money again. if you make it to silver city ask for her shes there most weekends and a couple days a week.

kdub  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 30 April, 2005

This place really has nice looking and women and the dances are great.

Nerd  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 4 April, 2005

WOW, so many dancer that they only dance ONCE on the stage per night. Every size, shape and model. I had three lap dances, two from Patrica and one from Alex. Alex had an incredible bod, but Patrica really worked it. Kind of far from downtown. $15 cab ride each way.

Amber  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 23 March, 2005

I live in OKC and it sux here, how is this club as far as amount of business and quality of girls? Thanks for any help. ~Amber

Captain Mark  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 13 January, 2005

Silver City is great!!! Was there with my copilot a month ago. I had 12 lap dances, each one deeply sensuous. But our waitress Tina, she made our night! Tina is an incredible woman! She was worth the $800.00 tip for the evening! I would return to Silver City just to see her. Thanks Tina. I love you!

Tervel  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 20 November, 2004

I'd say it's a hit or miss with this club. I've been there about 6 times in the past 4 months and I've had bad experience only once. The place just wasn't moving on that one night. Otherwise I really enjoy this place. Good looking girls, great dances - what else can you ask for?

Awful!  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 15 October, 2004

I just went to this place this past week and it was awful. They played old classic rock and the girls were full of stretch marks and this one red hair goth couldn't dance to save her life. She was doing the centipede on stage and some awful egyptian dance. I had to leave from laughter. There has to be better in Dallas!

LapMan  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 24 August, 2004

Went to Silver City for the 1st time tonight. 5 dollars to park, 10 dollar cover, 20 dollar lapdances on your chair in front of everybody and 350 dollars plus 20 dollars a dance in the VIP Room. What a RIPOFF. Girls are friendly but waitresses are very, very pushy with drinks. They came by 4 times during a dance I was getting. I wont got back. Fantasy Ranch is much better. Not as upscale t but girls are friendlier and 5 dollar cover with no parking fee. Stay away from Silver City unless you have money to waste.

mike  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 5 August, 2004

I am coming in from toronto looking for a top 10 list of dallas strip clubs, also which clubs are full nudity, open late, central hotel 4-star is good, also, rock or nightclubs in close proximaty of strip clubs can a couple of you please submit me a comment back would appreciate the hospitality thanks alot.

Jackson meoff  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 24 January, 2004

Gross gross gross. Saw the dancers when the lights came on at closing. more stretch marks than a goodyear tire. just trying to help guys like me.