Silver City Cabaret Comments

2.6

7501 N Stemmons Frwy

Dallas, Texas 75247

navid  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 29 September, 2016

WORST STRIP CLUB EVER!!! Avoid this place if you can can, biggest rip off ive ever seen. Strippers tell you one thing, then they run your card for something else. If you notice and ask them to refund your card, they throw you out! Be warned, scam artists running and managing the place!

winston12  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 26 July, 2016

The ranking and reviews were true. This was listed as the number 3 best in dallas. I walked in and the girl at the door was nice and very pretty, so I thought I was good with my choice. I sat down near the stage and waited for someone to ask me what I wanted to drink. Didn't happen at all the entire hour I was there. I had to go to the bar and get my drinks. There was a girl selling hookah and approached me by saying what's up wanna buy a hookah. I was shocked at her approach and immediately said no. The music was slow and not typical strip club music. The girls couldn't dance and a lot were very out of shape. I noticed the waitresses just stayed at the door and other people were escorted to tables but not me very weird. I will definitely not return to this place even if I was paid.

mathewater12  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 16 October, 2015

Man, people really complain about this place. What do you expect from a strip club that stays open until 5 am? This place is just fine for what it is. If you want somewhere to go after the club shuts down- this is it. The girls are fine, the music is cheesy, and it's cleanish? Don't hate!

yanard12  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 12 October, 2015

Meh. The girls weren't friendly and the music wasn't that great.

adamrod  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 2 June, 2014

I have been there once and the setting was very clean upon entering the club. The staff was very polite and fast with drink orders. The dancers were very friendly and pretty. They are open until 5am which makes it a great place to go to end the night after the clubs and bars close. Great for females and males. I would go here again.

Franklyn  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 1 July, 2013

Was in Dallas from 6/13/13 - 6/16/13, went to the Lopez vs Garcia fight. I visited Silver City Cabaret, ran a tab of 200.00, had a few lap dances, then this Stripper (French/Korean) with lots of Tatoos, came to my table and started working me. Asked for a drink and I bought her one, she started asking me to go to the back room and I said no, not there for that. Without going into details, I would just tell people from out of town to avoid this place, I would never ever go there again.

Joshua K.  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 7 April, 2013

Not a fan of this whole environment anyways but I was given a free admittance pass from a friend so I'm like ok, let's go. I gave him a few bucks to tip the girls and we were okay for about 5 minutes until a security guard bouncer guy comes to me at the bar, taps my shoulder and told me angrily that I'm supposed to tip the door girl. Uh, what? When is this ever appropriate behavior? I know waiters will get fired if they ask the customers for a tip. I'm sure after we went in the door girl was upset and told the bouncer, so it wasn't just the bouncer who was inappropriate. I'm a customer, I came to check your place out and was treated like a jerk. Inside it was crappy and cramped, there wasn't a girl there hotter than a 7... I would recommend trying some other place first!

Johnnyboy123  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 8 June, 2012

The girls are pretty but they are shiesty. Be warned! They' charge for more dances than they give.

fuckery12  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 25 October, 2010

Decent girls, the alcohol is overpriced at $7 a bottle but their internet free cover pass was nice ($10 value). Service was good, pretty much the usual $20/song for lap dances.

R C.  on Silver City Cabaret

posted on 18 August, 2010

Real heavy and pretty ugly girl sat on my lap and hounded me for 20+ minutes until I finally let her do a pitty dance. Not much after that some skinny half-decent girl did the same thing. I couldn't even see the entertainment, which wasn't a biggy since the dancers were pretty bad. To top it off, my khaki shorts had a blood stain after the second dancer did a lap dance. She also used lingo that I've seen in movies that would indicate illegal activities, which I assume take place way back in the back, somewhere. Nasty place, nasty dancers! Oh yah, country music doesn't mix with rap and metal and is definitely not meant for a strip club!

maxxy1  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 10 February, 2010

So as usual with strip clubs, this was a random outing involving a few classmates and myself. Its pretty much on the same level as Jaguars, it carries a bit of a trashy vibe. I must honestly say that Dallas' scene of gentleman's clubs is not that great.

ryan123  on  Silver City Cabaret

posted on 1 December, 2009

As a businessman who has done a fair share of traveling, I've been taken out to dozens of gentlemen's clubs, so I know of what I speak. I have to say that outside of Vegas, and maybe a couple places in Miami, this was the best club I've ever been to.