The Men's Club of Houston Comments

3.2

3303 Sage Road

Houston, Texas 77056

Johnson12  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 30 May, 2016

My husband and I go here quite a bit. Usually every other Saturday to hang out and have fun. They offer Valet parking which we always use. The atmosphere is great. Management is top notch and they always come by and check to see how we are doing.The DJ is great and spins awesome tunes. The girls are amazing all different sorts for everyone's different tastes.They have a main stage located on the main floor as well as a secondary area stage on the main floor. They also offer a fine dinning area. The VIP section is nice and it has its own stage as well.There are 3 bar areas, one located in the VIP section another on the back floor as well as a side area bar that leads outside to the pool area. They have outside seating where you can smoke as well as cabanas and tables and chairs. We usually order dinner and the last time I ordered the 10 Oz filet that was superb. All in all its a great place to have an adult night out and enjoy the atmosphere. In my opinion this is the best adult club in Houston. We always have a good time. Also security is top notch. They don't let any BS going and if guys are too drunk or get out of line they quickly take care of it. All in all its a great time.

rickywho2  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 27 March, 2016

Seems to be a fairly decent club...until you go in the Lady's restroom....malfunctioning plumbing, filthy, and only one stall. Really? And the door person extolled Couples Night on Saturdays to us? What do women use the for a restroom? The outhouse?

fritter17  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 12 March, 2016

This is a classy club so dress up nice with a suite or something. The girls are so picky. The breakfast is delicious and the music is just right.

james1412  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 9 April, 2015

Nancy G may be fake and promoting a club, she has posted on several other bars in Houston negatively with the same concept. Smh, get it together! People just wanna see T&A.

richard95  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 27 December, 2014

Came here for a bachelor's party a couple of years back. We had a good time (no further details on that). That time and other times I've been back, I am surprised at how welcoming the staff and entertainers were to me. In this part of town this is rare, from my experience. Perhaps it was because I was with a group of friends or something else, but I choose to believe they're different until proven otherwise. Classy interior, parking lot lacks a fee from when I've come here, and the entertainers do a great job of treating their customers well. If you like class and ______ (fill in with your imagination), try them out.

winston12  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 8 November, 2014

This place is apparently run by crooks. At closing time when I owed some money, both their ATM machines conveniently went down and there was a $48 surcharge placed on my bill just because I didn't have enough cash and needed to use my card. Beware of this place.

Franklyn  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 31 October, 2014

so bday night out for my Hubby....I decided after a nice dinner to give me a stack of money for some entertainment.We started here as it was recommended by a friend. according to their website couples are free before 10....we get there at 950 and are charged $15 because they are showing the UFC fight....ummmmm we aint here to watch TV! We are quickly seated and our waitress Grace was very professional and made sure we were taking care of. Talent on stage? meh! I think we tipped 2 girls.....seen more talent walking around the club then on the stage. I told my husband to pull one of the ones he liked walking around but he wanted to see what they had to offer first on stage...we waited around but the talent on stage never improved. I don't think we will be back...but never know we shall see. PS: when a couple comes walking in together I can almost guarantee they aren't coming there to watch UFC.....just saying.

Tom  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 17 April, 2014

I read the recent reviews, and gave the place a visit. The place is vey nice and clean, but the girls on the day shift are only about a 5 at best. Most are overweight, but still friendly. The entrance fee was $9.50, but that included the buffet. I must be spoiled living in SE Florida, comparing all other clubs to there. There is a no touch policy on paper. That says it best.

K J.  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 15 February, 2014

Well, it was a Saturday night... Both ATM'S were non functioning.They only have well drinks... The women are average at best... Lots of flashiness and red colors for the decor... (hides the flaws)Server even complained about the process to run cards and amount of time to actually get a drink to the table...Typically took 10-20 minutes to get a drink after ordering it... Bartenders are inexperienced for a Saturday night. Drinks were HIGHLY watered down... Beer had more pop than bourbon...Can't speak to the price of a dance as I never could get my card back from the bar tab to pay for one... I travel all over the US... This may be one of the worst clubs for anyone wanting to impress a client... I suggest trying another place first.I have tried to be fair in this review... Everyone was nice but seemed to have a small town inexperience as to how to handle a client. I walked in the door expecting to drop at least $2-3k but couldn't... And I tried... I won't be back!:(

adamrod  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 2 March, 2013

Because $0 is better then $500, and the wrong girls come over. After you say no a thousand times, they should take a hint. Watch out for the Russian ones, money pits. $$$ goes in nothing comes out. Front door needs to be more accommodating!! Dress code!!! Need to come in a suit. If you come casual they will turn you away. Clientele consists mostly of foreigners and and lesbians. The DJ is good and some waitstaff.

Laid back  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 7 September, 2012

Has anyone had any experience with a girl named Jazzy? Pricey hot think'in of going back for encore...

FriendsWBenefits  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 28 March, 2012

Any gal who is looking to get out of the stripping business and is interested in a friends with benefits arrangement with a guy who can provide u a room to live free and a used car to drive around? email carla98052 at yahoo with a pic of you, a phone number and a description of your situation and what you plan to do.

Tim J.  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 16 March, 2012

Just to be clear, I only came here for the breakfast.And a long line for it I waited, to the point where I finally talked my self out of it. It's not that it didn't smell good, or people died left and right after eating it. It just was odd seeing all the old guys and young girls wobbling next to a homeless shelter style food line in total darkness. Dark like an alley in Tijuana behind the bar, where your gonna get roughed up and wont be able to identify anyone in a police line up dark.So I chickened out, and did I mention I wasn't even here. Moral of the story is(get it?), I wont eat anything I cant see. And since you cant bring a camera in to this establishment so it prob was all just a dream. In my dream 1 out of 5 girls is hot, and that's why this place is so dark?

johnny  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 12 August, 2011

This club rocks. Went back in May and was packed with gorgeous girls with great bodies. Big boobs, small boobs, tall, short. Something for everyone. Catalina was my pick. She was very short but was stacked. Had to be D cup but she was barely 5'0. She also had a nice ass. hard to believe such a short girl had such curves but such a small waste. Reminded me of Coco (nicole austin) but not fake. WOW

Pedro V.  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 23 June, 2011

What is the point of this place?It's not a Strip Club. The girls don't strip. They wear these weird latex things and look real bored. Not surprisingly, I was too! A complete waste of time.

ryan123  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 8 January, 2011

This is the best and nicest looking club in Houston. Yeah, it's pricey but you get what you pay for. They cater to upper level clientele for sure. The food here is excellent - definitely comparable to a nice restaurant. The girls here are also a lot prettier than the girls at other clubs! The breakfast buffet! Lol.

Tim G  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 22 June, 2010

Some of the trim arent looking so fresh anymore. The club needs some new young trim in their.

Sleazy T  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 15 June, 2010

I like my strippez young, tight, blonde with BIG tits. R dur any @ MC?

Kevin Johnson  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 10 June, 2010

What kind of menu are the strippers offering now? I'm in town and in need of some takeout, in room entertainment.

Jose  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 4 June, 2010

Are all the polekats here on cocaine?

Kevin Johnson  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 28 May, 2010

The blond wit the silicon, does she still give the best bj in the vip?

Big Mike C.  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 17 May, 2010

Can u still finger the strippers without buying a dance? I like to check under the hood, check for tightness, wetness and odor before buying.

eddyL  on  The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 5 January, 2010

I'm a newbie to the strip club thing. In Houston, we are lucky that strip clubs serve alcohol. I thought the girls were pretty cute! They don't have Shiner, which is pretty disappointing. You can get pretty bored if you don't drink here, since it's very softcore. They don't drop the panties and they sport pasties. I think I would prefer a more raunchy place next time, but I am glad my first experience was a little light. Very woman and couple friendly, if you are looking for something a little mild mannered. I did get a lap dance from Chase. I highly recommend her.

horn dog  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 15 December, 2009

yeah been to that addy, its like 500 roses for 2 hours. she usually has party favors too

Alana Stockford  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 18 November, 2009

Kelly Gingell 1302 Waugh St. Apt 664 Houston Tx , 77019 aka Ginger, Hailey, Ginger Moore, Hailey Moore...so on and so on

Model  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 26 October, 2009

Hi I am a model from NYC and heard about this club, do girls travel to work here? Can anyone give me any info?

david fairchild  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 20 August, 2009

she is a theif liar and whore

kelly  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 24 May, 2009

another shot of her.

bruce  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 24 May, 2009

in from charlotte. looking for hailey moore, or ginger moore. what nights does she work ?

Steve032WI  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 31 January, 2009

Yes, I spent some....was at the club for about 2 hours.

question for "STEVE032WI"  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 31 January, 2009

Did you spend any money?

Steve032WI  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 24 January, 2009

Was at the club on 1/23 and it was pretty nice, has a really nice upscale vibe to it. Met Tara, an amazing dancer who was celebrating her 26th birthday, what a hottie! She really could dance and brought a lot of energy to her stage show! I plan on going back the next time I'm in Houston.

$300????  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 23 January, 2009

$300 for a blowjob is a lot of money. Do you ever spend time with strippers without spending money on them?

Out of Busines????  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 26 September, 2008

No one answers the phone, does anyone know when the MC will re-open?

IKE  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 18 September, 2008

I hope all my ladies are doing well?? Does anyone know when the club will re-open?

Dj Position  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 27 August, 2008

Is there any openings here for an experienced DJ? I will be moving to Texas soon and if not any other clubs looking for a Dj...Any help would be appreciated....

INFO  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 27 August, 2008

Hi, I am currently working in Las Vegas, but am moving out of teh state after Xmas.Was just curious how is the club during Spring/Summer months (March-July).Is there any convention calendar I can check online? Also, do I need business licence to work there?Thank you to whoever decides to answer my questions.K.

Gail  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 22 August, 2008

Tim, Alex, Sam, who are pretending to be today? If this was the case, why are you advertising, unless you are a disgruntled customer or ex-boyfriend who no longer gets the goods!

Sam  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 22 August, 2008

There is a real hot girl there name Gail that does everything for a price. She is worth it. I mean best blowjob!!!

Tim  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 21 August, 2008

You are so full of shit!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life dude

Tim  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 13 August, 2008

Do you know who else might be willing to give out extra's for the right $$, and does this normally takes place in the champagne room? ANy other dancers do you endorse as far as great dances?

Tim  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 13 August, 2008

Gail gives great blowjobs...300 to be exact. She is hot!!!

Summer  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 8 August, 2008

Is this the same Summer that used to work at Solid Gold Ft. Lauderdale?

Summer  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 6 August, 2008

You gotta get her in the Champagne Room, worth every penny!

Tim  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 15 July, 2008

Was here in April, had a LOT of fun with Summer ( blonde from Florida) and Tina ( from Cincinnatti) would recommend them for lap dances.

Tomm  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 16 June, 2008

Is this good club to get some good dances, who do you recommend ?

Alex  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 19 May, 2008

There is a girl there named Gail that gives the best $100 blowjob. She is a busty blonde about 5'8 with heels.

Gia  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 11 November, 2007

What days and times do you guys audition? I plan on coming to Houston on Thursday and I'd like to check out your club if possible;)

sat  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 7 November, 2007

how is the Saturday day shift? priv dace worth it?

natalie  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 18 October, 2007

are you talking about the hot brunette natalie who used to work in memphis? if so, how recently did u see her at the men's club?

wondering  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 23 April, 2007

is natalie from nashville still working here? had her e-mail but lost it, and i'm coming to town may 5-9th. thanks

Looking for?  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 13 April, 2007

I have been told that the woman in the attached photo is a stripper in Houston? Is this true? Does anyone have ay idea where she may be working? Thanks.

Scarlett  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 29 March, 2007

Ladies what's the scoop on this club. I'm from Dallas. Does the club skim off of dances or just charge a flat payout/tipout? No permit I hope? What's a realistic dayshift/nightshift average, and are there middle age businessmen in suits (respectful with money for the most part) or a young party crowd (wants to get a free feel and your phone number). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :-)

jrh  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 4 March, 2007

I find this to be a great club for a good time. Tianna, Summer and Taylor are always fun and very attractive. Michelle is a great waitress Happy Hour is fun, but stay late for more fun and a great stage show

MARIAH  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 1 March, 2007

Swing into action with MARIAH and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit "wetandplenty" This websight includes fantastic Nude photos/Chat Rooms/Movies and it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

tn girls  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 25 February, 2007

k.d. and natalie i belive. they really r wonderful together. i called one over, then saw the other and i couldn't choose, so i took em booth!!thanks girls! mr.ny

TRAVEL MAN  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 14 February, 2007

Check out the tn. girls they're both great!!!!!!!!! one blonde one brunette:) try em' together!variety baby.

ed  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 8 February, 2007

this place still open?...no comments in a while..What th deal there?

vip  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 29 January, 2007

125, plus whatever dances u get, and 350 in champange room. plus 500 an hour. very close contact.

ninja  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 28 October, 2006

whts the vipcost n howz the milage in vip

Wow  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 22 October, 2006

Check out a little petite girl by the name of Kylie, she is off the charts.

?????????  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 23 August, 2006

racially diverse? white, black, hispanics?

Tom Big Thumb  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 13 July, 2006

I think the new Asian sisters are LiLi and Leela. They are almost twins.

Mike  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 8 July, 2006

On Friday I got dances from two new Asian sisters. They were very beautiful and sweet.

Special K  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 16 June, 2006

Visited the Men's Club yesterday after work for happy hour with friends. At first, not too many dancers were out there... I saw one on the stage (tall, very in-shape brunette), and a pretty, latina with huge implants giving dances. It started to get more crowded by 7 or so, and there were definitely more good looking girls out -- mostly 7s to 8s. Pretty diverse ethnically. I ended up getting a couple of dances from a really hot asian girl -- great contact! Unfortunately, I couldn't stay much longer, but she was well worth it.

PJ  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 26 April, 2006

Hiya! I'm coming to Houston for a week in the middle of May. Looking for super hotties that are fun and not jaded. Ideal = blonde, thin, big boobs, and funny. Money is no problemo for the right chickies. Who am I looking for? Who's the best? Thx, PJ

George  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 12 February, 2006

I just came back from the place. My beer was swept while I was away for two minutes. I was in Montreal, I have to say southen girls are generally more pretty. It seems they don't reveal puzzles but much more expensive.

Joe Blakk  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 11 January, 2006

I came in there with a friend today. Had some good looking girls in there, but most of them are stuck up as hell. Can't get no lovin in the club; came all the way down from Louisiana. Will never go back there. Very bad experience.

Heidi  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 25 June, 2005

Hi I was thinking about moving to houston area from las vegas. I work at a upscale club but just sick of living in the desert can anyone tell me best club to work at (blonde, thin, big boobs) and best area to live (upscale area). Thanks for your help.

CatScratch  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 21 June, 2005

This club is one of the better clubs in Houston -- the girls are certainly top notch, but this does not even come close to the mens' club in Dallas.

NEED A HOTTIE  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 5 May, 2005

Which gurl from this club is into women, sexi, smart and stylish?????? Another dancer to another dancer.

M-Pimp  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 30 March, 2005

Great Friday afternoon buffet and entertainment. Great looking women that do not try and hustle you too much. Good service and atmosphere.

jen  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 9 January, 2005

Do you have to have a permit for Texas, if so how much. thanks

Queit Poet  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 16 September, 2004

Well I decieded to try this club ONE more time....And again it was terrible..Music was too loud, wait staff too pushy to buy a bottle of champagne, selection of dancers were poor...and then there were these 3 blondes I am surprised they did nto carry a gun they way they were running around the club trying to rob a guy...and they are not even that attractive. DJ's all suck and talk way to much...look I did not pay $9 cover to hear you so SHUT UP! your not funny just put the girl on stage. I was a VIP member I have thrown my card away...Houston is Dead for this business....use to be fun, now it is just young less attracive girls that are off the corners and on the stage if you know what I mean.

KJ  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 15 September, 2004

Nice club, I have not been there in awhile, noticed some new girls. Celeste is awesome!!! Keep it up baby doll...

Queit Poet  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 9 August, 2004

I was so dissapointed by my visit to the famous Mens Club. I was there on a Friday night last week....No girls and the few I did see were 5's the hottest was about a 7. Was even there the following night on a saturday...some really abnoxious DJ kepot cracking stupid jokes and talking in such a vulgar way..no girls even on stage until like 10 pm (THEY open at 6pm) what a waste! Music was horrible...too much dance and way to loud. And talk about pushy....I mean you would think this place was gettinig kick backs from Champagne distributers....lol Every girl and EVERY waitress was asking if I wanted a bottle....don't you think that if I wanted one I would order one....Not going back and I tell all of you out there to stay away.

Big Fan  on The Men's Club of Houston

posted on 24 January, 2004

Anyone know what has become of my two favorites, Felicia and Gianna?????????? They both worked afternoons mostly for some years. Super classy and sexy, busty blondes. If they're working some other times, I'd love to know so I can somehow find them.