XTC Cabaret Comments

3.4

2023 Sable Lane

San Antonio, Texas 78217

Cory T.  on XTC Cabaret

posted on 19 August, 2016

Place was boring and no good looking girls. Waste of time and stay away. Trust me please guys. You'll thank me.

james1412  on  XTC Cabaret

posted on 11 August, 2016

This place is right up my alley. Let's dive right into this review. This titty bar is BYOB...and they stay open late...Those 2 things there are worth it alone...but wait! It gets better! The chicks go completely nude! Yes! You heard me right! Theses bitches take it all off! And you know what that means...any chick that's willing to show a complete stranger everything she's got is 10 out 10 times likely to also be willing to turn a trick! We'll get to that later. The bouncers are a little rude, but I don't blame them. There's all kinds of stuff going down in this place. Everything from hustling to peddling dope. I like the feel of the place...it keeps your adrenaline going. Always having to watch your back. You're juices are flowing and it keeps you on your toes. The chicks aren't very hot but they make up for that by taking everything off. They will sell a pitcher of juice for about $20 and some ice. You can cut vodka with juice or Gatorade. If you've never been to an all nude club...boy-oh-boy are you in for a treat! Now as far as getting a "date" from one of the gals, all you have to do is ask. They aren't shy, believe me! I paid $80 for 30 minutes of intercourse with a gal that was from Orlando. She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted with her but kept reminding me that there would be NO open mouth tongue kissing. She said I could "peck" her on the cheek...other than that little rule, everything else was fair game. Had a pretty bad ass time with this chick. She had a bunch of scabs on her legs and it was probably from meth scratching, but hey...$80 ain't bad. So the long and short of the whole place is that it's rough, it's sexy and you can get as trashed as you want with nobody cutting you off. So get over to XTC stat!...You won't regret it!

Weedman420  on  XTC Cabaret

posted on 1 September, 2014

Worst strip club in San Antonio. Horrible girls. They poured a drink on me because I would not spend money on a 80 dance? That's bull. Don't go here. The managers will deny it all and will take the side of these overpriced girls that don't even look good. Probably the worst array of girls on San Antonio.

larry1  on  XTC Cabaret

posted on 17 April, 2014

It's a Monday. I'll try and be fair. We came as a group. The selection was sparse at best but, diverse enough. The dancers are typical SA. Many lazy, some talented, few impressive. What really made XTC stand out was the frequent intrusion of the bouncer. Apparently, couples dancing together to the, albeit decent selection of music, is against the rules. I can only assume that if you're having a good time, it has to be with a dancer. This also seems to hold if you are a paying customer. I'm willing to concede, it is a Monday. Maybe he (Phil, by the way) was trying to assist the dancers in making their rent. It was not appreciated. My group spent plenty of money on the entertainment. His enforcement of the undisclosed rules prompts me to never want to patronize this establishment again.Quotes::"Sabrina is beautiful and smells amazing" -- Terry.

Franklyn  on  XTC Cabaret

posted on 26 February, 2014

i went with a few friends and at first i was like meh but after like 1:00 it really picked up there where beautiful women really good dancers and they were also really nice and friendly it will be the place to go the next time im in town.

tonycluber  on  XTC Cabaret

posted on 12 February, 2014

25 dollar whaattt I almost took my money back and contemplated going to the track for some bbbj action but I took the plunge and went in ... just as I suspected a nice hole in wall establishment ... girls r subpar and its byob place so for the only game open late at this time after hrs its the only place u got... personally I wished I saved my money and went to the track

eddyL  on  XTC Cabaret