S A Country Comments

3.2

10127 Coachlight Street

San Antonio, Texas 78216

danielson  on  S A Country

posted on 20 July, 2016

The Joan Riviera & Friends Comedy Show every first Saturday of the Month Showtime 8:00 pm Free Admission!!!!

marlonmoney12  on  S A Country

posted on 13 April, 2016

Great hang out overall. Friendly staff and management. Always a good time. Good happy hour.

curtis17  on  S A Country

posted on 4 January, 2016

The bartenders and staff are great, the bar and a bathrooms are very clean, but the owners David.H and Monte.C are the two rudest drama queens ever. They don't do anything but drink all day and night everyday at their bar talking down to anyone who has an issue or concern. If it wasn't for the staff this bar would be empty. As long as you can manage to not deal with the owners, this bar is alright.

rickywho2  on  S A Country

posted on 27 June, 2015

Very chill place don't go there looking for people to hook up with you, if you want that shit go downtown, and if you want to be social and a civilized human being this is the place:)

fritter17  on  S A Country

posted on 21 February, 2014

Nice! Very honky-tonk, if that's your sort of thing. It's a good change of pace from the worn-out bars and clubs on "The Strip." I especially loved how clean and NEW the place smelt. From what I can remember, the drink I had was OK. Maybe if I had stuck around for a 2nd or 3rd they would have gotten yummier ;)They were having karaoke the night we went. There was not a big crowd at all but for me and my boyfriend of 8 years, that's fine. We're not looking for a hook-up like most people who frequent the gay bars, just looking for a good time around some good folks. They've got a nice, open lay-out and a sunken dance floor area, with mirrors all along the walls. We will probably return on a random weekend to see what it's all about.

eddyL  on  S A Country

posted on 13 September, 2013

If you love country and are a gay man this is your spot! Cheap drinks, good tunes, and a lot of men!

Mark W.  on S A Country

posted on 19 March, 2013

I cant agree more with Vinny and Logan about this place. They covered every base it seems (hard to follow these two with a review). The staff is great, smooth strong drinks, owners are awesome. I also felt like I fit in as soon as I walked into the door. I moved here 11 months ago and didnt really make friends till I came to SA Country. In a matter of a few days I gained many new friends. First place I have ever danced with another man and it felt right! Awesome dance instruction for those of you who would like to learn. I with no reserve would say this is one of the best LGBT establisments I have been to. Thats quite the complement as I have done some travels this one sticks out and is my new local bar/dancehall.

fuckery12  on  S A Country

posted on 20 February, 2013

New Favorite Dance Bar in town!!!!! This Place is a GEM!!! So its an actual Country Western Bar that is , just like Vinny H said; Huge and Clean! They have pool tables, darts, a nice sized bar, a great new wooden patio and excellent Bartenders! The owners are often there and you can tell there is a great sense of pride that they take with their bar. When things get busy which are Saturday Nights, they have no problem in helping out and keeping things running smoothly. The music is usually awesome and the Dj's take requests without that usual cold " I'm So Cool I'm a DJ" Attitude - which is a real nice change of pace. They have pretty good drink specials and its seems like the also do a lot of stuff in the community too , such as fundraisers and two stepping contest. I went out there for the first time and felt like I was immediately at home. It has a nice clean, fresh and well lit vibe to it which is a fantastic change from the run of the mill dingy country bar. It is great for a date or for parties which I have seen them have some cool birthdays. Fridays are great and I know at least one night of the week they do Karaoke. If you love to people watch Saturdays are wonderful cause the place fills in! There is a lot of free parking which is also a plus. The Bartender Wayne and the other Wolf who had served me several times were just phenomenal ; attentive and new what my friends and I were drinking after just a round or two. The place has great small details, like a disco ball cowboy boot, nice decor and clean bathrooooms! So if you love country music and you love good drinks and people then check this place out. Its a really " everyone is welcome" no drama kinda place... OH and BTW on Wednesday if you don't know how to dance they offer free two stepping lessons!

MARIAH  on S A Country

posted on 1 March, 2007

Swing into action with MARIAH and the Newest Beauties of the new millennium visit wetandplenty. This websight includes fantastic nude photos/chat rooms/movies and it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

dude  on S A Country

posted on 19 December, 2006

hey sa law, any good places within walking distance from the alamo?

Roger  on S A Country

posted on 4 May, 2006

SA Law - thanks for your informative comments. You seem like a "Player" - maybe we'll run into each other. From a few years ago the memory of Jenesca and Penelope still lingers in my mind.

sa law  on S A Country

posted on 24 February, 2004

If you want a low scale, so-so looking girls, food and drink specials, Sugars and PT's is probably where you want to go. If you are in to big(I mean Big)or nasty girls then Tiffany's caberet is your place. I've been to almost every club in this town and the club that seems to never die or go down is The Palace. Don't expect any specials on beer and drinks but it seems to keep the raggedy people out of there. They have excellent food dishes and dancers. During the day my favorite is Tanya and at night it's Lauren. It all depends on how you like your women. Oh and by the way, Pure Platinum has been closed for almost 6 months now.

MAYOR CHITOWN  on S A Country

posted on 24 January, 2004

I'll be in sa later this year for a conference and i need the names of a few good spots to visit..any info is welcome, thanks