Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma Comments

253.589.8656

8920 South Tacoma Way

Tacoma, Washington 98499

430,689 Views1,767 Comments

Re: IRS  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 12 July, 2017

Rent paid to the club is a deductible business expense.

Since dancing is a cash business by nature, no one is ever going to get caught underreporting income, unless reported income is significantly lower than spending that the IRS can track, and yes, it's illegal underreporting, butstill the IRS has bigger fish to fry.

The only reason I can imagine for someone to post that warning is to scare dancers who don't know better already because he doesn't like the idea of women getting naked in front of strangers to make a living.

IRS  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 10 April, 2017

Remember ladies, TAXES are due April 15th. All the rent you pay the club is MONEY EARNED BY YOU. Tax evasion is a serious crime. Have the club operators help you fill out your 1099 tax form.

SCN  on  Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Re: Re: greg  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 23 March, 2017

yaa adora gave two of my friends herpis and now they are sorry

Strip Club News  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

Re: greg  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 December, 2016

adora likes to slip into the mens room and drops condoms into the toilet seat cover holder then has the customers she has sex with where she puts them

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

Re: greg  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 November, 2016

So... first im fucking for money, now im not even concerned with my safety and swallowing for an extra 50 bucks? Awesome, sounds you're a loser bitch that needs to do something else with your time!

Re: Kitana  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 20 November, 2016

When was the last time you saw Kitana dance? Is she the athletic, beautiful tits, 30-something milf sweet heart? I haven't seen her in a long time.

Kitana  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 9 November, 2016

What do you all think of Kitana? Great body, awesome rack and pretty face. Does she give good dances? I often see her huddled with each guy for a very long time - what's up with that?

Re: holly  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 9 October, 2016

She also lives up that way so maybe she works at both places hmmmmmmm...........

holly  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 9 October, 2016

holly is at pandora's

greg  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 8 October, 2016

Ciara and adora both will give you sex in or out of this club ...and they both swallow for an extra $50

Re: Holly  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 23 August, 2016

Any Holly sightings lately?

willie  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 July, 2016

stupid girls want $70 a dance and they wonder y guys don't want dances

XhXeXy  on  Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 24 June, 2016

What's going on with the strip clubs in Washington state?? No beer? No wine? No liquor? No food? Just soda pop??? And cover fees ? LAME..... My friends and I take our business down south to Portland. 1000 times better down there. Someone should try to pass a law here in Washington state already, so you guys can get your liquor license and start opening some decent strip clubs. Then I won't have to drive to Portland anymore. I won't step foot in a strip club up here to just drink Pepsi. How stupid. And pay a cover.

omg  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 17 June, 2016

adora has a nose like the wicked witch on the 1st wizard of os

tom  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 13 June, 2016

this club is dead like so many other deja vu clubs

Best rack - Kitana (hands down!)  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 3 June, 2016

Kitana is the hottest gal in the club. Great body and killer rack! But she hangs out with each guy a really long time - must be steady customers with wads of cash!!

igor34  on  Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 31 May, 2016

Just not a fun environment. The employees don't even look to enjoy it. The cover seems high, especially when we went in around 4pm i believe and it was still $20. No alcohol served per Washington state law. Great dancers. But that is only good thing about this place. The pictures lie. When you get in you feel like you are at a public golf course club house with the lights off.

Huge Tits for motorboating  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 23 May, 2016

Who has the biggest tits in the club? Real or Fake. I prefer white girls.

teddy  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 17 May, 2016

I can't believe how expensive dances are. $70 per dance is way to much

Curious  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 26 April, 2016

Have only been here once since 4 foot rule enforced. Are you able to get a good dance or are they 4 feet away. Want to go see Holly but if dances are lame no reason to make the trip. Thanks for the info.

re_Holly  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 April, 2016

Holly is now working nights from Thurs.-Sat. She has left Pandora's and made the journey south to the Tacoma Deja' Vu, a move for which I for one am truly grateful! It makes me happy to finally confirm a Holly-sighting and will plan more visits to see her in the future.

Interested  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 18 April, 2016

RE: Schedule Info on New Girl Holly.

Chantelle  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 March, 2016

Need private entertainment? chantellepink.com

Pat  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 10 March, 2016

Adora loved to suck my come out of my dick and also swallow my jizz

Miss that rack already!  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 26 February, 2016

Understand that Kitana is out for a month or two - any info?

felix  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 23 February, 2016

Adora has offered to go to a motel with me, but I only had $350. I am glad I was short on cash. I don't want no stds

tim  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 23 February, 2016

it was the worst $500 I ever spent. and she said she trusted us. she just forgot to mention her herpes. adora is not making the $$$ she used to

Re: Adora  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 February, 2016

I highly doubt Adora would partake in outside the club activities. GIve more details - I asked her once a couple of years ago and she said that she doesn't do dates outside the club with customers.

Re: Adora  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 February, 2016

Luna  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 February, 2016

Doug.... Not all of us upcharge. I give a very friendly dance for 20. Many guys return for me because I don't mess with the prices and I am generous with my size 34H natural boobs. I am curvy but far from fat. Luna.

tim  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 19 February, 2016

adora gave me and a friend herpies when she tock us both on at a local motel last month.

ken  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 19 February, 2016

$40 & $50 a song is what the girls used to charge for real sex with a happy ending.

Doug  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 13 February, 2016

This club has went down alot since the early days, The dancers dont even go by the clubs advertised prices for dances. During the house specials I saw dancers head straight to the back so they didn't have to do them, and others upcharge $75 for house dances. Even for 1 song dancers were upcharging $40 per song. GTFO here.

Tclumpner ..  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 8 February, 2016

Best Club In Seattle! Had a Great time! Class Act Place for a Gentlemen's Club plus Recently Remodeled. Just make sure to bring at least 300.00 to 500.00 to spoil yourself! :-)

albert  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 6 February, 2016

I can c y this club is doing so bad. dances r way over priced $60 for 3 minutes the girls aren't smart enough to understand y guys just want to sit and watch and not get ripped off by over priced dances. hell down in Portland girls r charging $30 for nude lapdances and you can touch everything. this club can't even afford to pay a DJ or have towels in the mens room to dry your hands.

harryharry  on  Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 2 February, 2016

Worst establishment of any kind I've ever stepped foot in. The staff was downright rude and nasty with me. Who would ever enjoy being in that place I don't know or understand. Terrible experience

re:Tom  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 30 January, 2016

Just drive 35 miles north to Kitten. You can get a lot of touches for $20 or $25. You have to negotiate, almost all will agree on these prices.

tom  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 January, 2016

this club is a rip off dance prices for a decent dance are $40 to $60 just to play with the breasts and some girls tell you off if you don't buy a dance from them

tom  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 January, 2016

Re: Jenny  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 24 January, 2016

You won't get any intelligent, helpful, responses to your question here. Call the club directly or go in yourself, as a customer, and ask a few of the dancers.

Jenny  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 20 January, 2016

Hi, I will be moving to the Tacoma area in a couple weeks and I would like to audition sometime. I was wondering how much are club fees? How much does it cost to obtain a dancer's license? A friend of mine advised me not to work in Tacoma because she said all of my private information will be transferred to the public records act after turning in my dancers license. I'm a little concerned about my safety if what she's saying is true. But if she's making this up to discourage me I would like to come by and audition soon.

Re: Chase at Pandora's  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 10 January, 2016

In the intervening ten days since you mentioned you called to ask about Chase at Pandora's, maybe you read that it was posted on the Pandora's board on SCL that she was there this past Friday night. See the post: Friday night lineup ? 1/9/2016.

Dan o  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 30 December, 2015

Yeah I called around to the other clubs. No information on her?

Re: Kitana  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 December, 2015

If you read back far enough, it was mentioned that Chase was dividing her time between the Tacoma Vu and Pandora's. You might try calling either club to ask if Kitana is there.

steve  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 December, 2015

Can you let me know what clubs they are?

hustler  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 December, 2015

She going to work other clubs. That what one of the dancers told me. The same one chase is working at now.

steve  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 28 December, 2015

Was there looking for her this weekend she wasn't there. Manger said she took the weekend off.

Dan o  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 28 December, 2015

Does anyone know if a dancer kitana stills works there and what shift does her work. ? Thanks

sergio  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 21 December, 2015

the only hot girl was hong anyone met her before?

sergio  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 21 December, 2015

the only hot girl was hong anyone met her before?

sergio  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 21 December, 2015

the only hot girl was hong anyone met her before?

sergio  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 21 December, 2015

the only hot girl was hong anyone met her before?

sergio  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 21 December, 2015

the only hot girl was hong anyone met her before?

Manager  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 14 December, 2015

Yes she does. Still open during the week

KC  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 10 December, 2015

Does Elizabeth still dance here? I think she used to dance in the days a couple months back

Moneyman  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 4 December, 2015

Anyone thinking about checking out this club should check out Layla. I have seen her a couple times now and will definitely be back again. She is like an energizer bunny and always leaves me happy. Tight body and great dances. Don't do the $20 songs though, it's lame from any girl.

Re: re: Newbie  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 30 November, 2015

Club SinRock is the only Puget Sound Region club not presently listed on SCL, but it's not worth going to. It has cameras in the lap dance areas and they are watched and strictly enforced. Prices are high, also. The best website for a directory of strip clubs is TUSCL dot net.

re: Newbie  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 19 November, 2015

That's too bad. Are we talking 100% are kicked in the face, Or just, a lot of them? Maybe Foxes is a better alternative..Are there any clubs in the south sound that aren't on SCL? Thanks

re:  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 19 November, 2015

You will be disappointed, girls are ugly here.

Newbie  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 18 November, 2015

Just moved to Fife from Seattle. Look forward to checking out how things are down here. Hopefully as good as I've had at Pandoras, and a few times, DVLC. Cheers!

Kitana  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 11 November, 2015

Yeah, Kitana has the hottest body in the club and hands down, the best rack around!! But, you never get any extras and she always makes sure she gets her full dance rate each time.

old dog  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 7 November, 2015

Kitana I always get my dance From her. Her is the hottest dancer there

Updates on the "ladies"...  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 19 August, 2015

I heard that Kitana is back - what's the word on her new rack? I was also told that Leslie returned - she is a hot blonde!! What is her schedule? Anyone else new? Getting tired of the same "old gang".

pisces?  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 15 August, 2015

Has anyone seen Pisces anywhere?

manager  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 7 August, 2015

Chase is in Tacoma Saturday and Sundays

vu manager  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 31 July, 2015

Kitana is back from her break. She is here in Tacoma Thur through Saturday night.

Re: Kitana ? 6/8/2015  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 22 July, 2015

She is RUMORED to be at Pandora's now. See the following comment on the Pandora's board: New dancers?? ? 7/20/2015 I suggest you call the club first for confirmation. I don't trust the source of that information.

Eric  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 June, 2015

Is Pisces still around? She was the best.

re Kitana  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 16 June, 2015

She is at Kittens now. It is real.

kitana fan  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 10 June, 2015

last time I was in there(March), she said after she got her boobs done she was going to work the the week when the U.S. Open golf tournament was in town, then go to Vegas for conventions

Kitana  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 8 June, 2015

Anyone seen Kitana lately? She's been gone a while and word is that she was getting a new rack!! I sure liked the last one, but who knows??? The new one could be better!!

Hottie update  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 26 May, 2015

Has Kitana returned yet? She was getting new boobs! Chase splits her time between Pandoras and Tacoma DV. Is Natalia still dancing at Tcaoma DV? That woman is HOT! has anyone seen Leslie lately? She is a gorgeous blond with great rack.

DJ Dave  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 24 May, 2015

...attention ladies:.. hi, this dave, i'm still dj'n...at kittens ...n would luv if u would bring ur customers lol ;) all brand new furniture really clean, nice club. big dressing room w/ bar right next door. open till 2am an they're flexible regarding ur schedules n u visiting bar ;) 30 free days that right FIRST MONTH FREE, $20 rent after this new advertising is bringing new money as u cn see Broke more records tonight at Kittens, ladies here are goin home w/ 3k/ night at least

jt  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 23 May, 2015

Is it true they raised the couch dance prices to $30 per song instead of $20 ??

..  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 7 May, 2015

These girls are still in Tacoma they normally work weekends

Manager  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 7 May, 2015

Chase is in Tacoma Saturday nights and Tuesday.

DJ Dave  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 7 April, 2015

...attention ladies:.. hi, this dave, i'm now dj'n...at kittens ...n would luv if u came n visited me. bring ur customers lol ;) all brand new furniture really clean, nice club. big dressing room w/ bar right next door. open till 2am an they're flexible regarding ur schedules n u visiting bar ;) 14 free days, $20 rent after this new advertising is bringing new money as u cn see Broke more records tonight at Kittens, ladies here are goin home w/ 2k/ night at least

New dancers  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 28 March, 2015

Heard Tierra was here. Anyone know which days?

Valerie  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 25 March, 2015

There was a dancer here named Valerie about year ago. She worked the day shift. Anyone know where she went?

follow up to followup  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 16 March, 2015

last time I was in there kitana told me she was going to Vegas for the March conventions, don't no about the other girls

Who to see.  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 16 March, 2015

Who to see? Visiting for 1st time. Any specials?

Pastys Free Pass  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 12 March, 2015

Hey has anyone seen or have been to this new club in town called Pasty's? I hear its a pretty awesome club to chill and have some drinks and a good time. Also notice there is a free pass all over this site promoting this place so you all have nothing to lose, print off a free pass and go check it out !!

nickstrip  on  Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 8 March, 2015

Been here often and it gets worse every time. The only redeeming factors of my last experience were Lily, a very talented pole dancer and Asa Akira, who gave me a poster :)I don't like being bullied into giving money and that's basically what happened with a girl who was dressed as Waldo's stripper twin. My friends and I were sitting in the front, mostly just waiting for Asa to perform but we were also there to appreciate (and tip) the other performers. I come back from the bathroom and Where's Waldo booed my friends and I, worse, patrons sitting behind us joined in :((( She didn't like the fact that we hadn't tipped yet and then she came over and gave me the most aggressive and hate filled motor boat I have ever received. Instead of feeling soft boobs on my face, it literally felt like I had been slapped and my face stung. I threw some singles at her so she would stay away from my group and stop bothering us. She comes back again and does the same boob slapping to her, my friend even said no :(I respect hustle and I like when the girls interact with the crowd; it is usually pretty fun but man, I don't want to be titty slapped in the face and bullied into giving money. It could have been a 5 star experience for Asa alone, but that Waldo almost ruined my night and I'm just gonna stop coming here.

Re: Dangerous ? 2/16/2015  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 2 March, 2015

I don't know if Chase is at either Deja Vu, Lake City or Pandora's. IF she went to Deja Vu, she would have had to change her stage name; their is already a dancer there named, "Chase."

Followup  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 24 February, 2015

Anyone know if the girls Dangerous listed are still at Tacoma Vu or if they really did move on? Anyone know where?

Dangerous  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 16 February, 2015

Actually, I think Chase went to Pandora's - she is a real hottie!!

Dangerous  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 16 February, 2015

Yeah, I talked to a several of the girls and they were planning to bail 'cause they jacked up the rates for the dancers. Did Natalia and Kitana show up at Club Sin Rock, Chase at Lake City DV and anyone know where Dallas went? These were the best girls and it's a shame to see them go - oh, well!

Chaz  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 15 February, 2015

Went to the club lastnight and it was horrible, No more variety of females working there, all look the same... and I talked to my favorite dancer who said alot of the girls are leaving because the club raised how much they have to make house, also there are no more 2 for 1 or house specials which alot of females made alot of money on, They didn't even bother opening up stage 2 where I normally like to spend money.

Renumeration  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 10 February, 2015

The girls can make much more per dance at other clubs than the TacVu. Do not know if all Vu's pay the same or not.

Davey Havok  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 8 February, 2015

Why are most of the girls leaving the club?

Olivia and Chase  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 6 February, 2015

Hey fellas just FYI chase and Olivia are now at Pandora in Seattle Thur- Sat night and Olivia is now Betty.

Bentley  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 29 January, 2015

Any info on Bentley? She works the day shift?

Leslie?  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 27 January, 2015

Is Leslie still there?what is her schedule?

smurf  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 8 January, 2015

Kitana , Chase, or Olivia have the best racks in the club!!

Dangerous  on Deja Vu Showgirls Tacoma

posted on 7 January, 2015

Kitana has HUGE boobs and they are quite tasty!! You can play like crazy, but she "draws the line"!!

Previous Page123456789...Next Page