Pole Position - Tacoma Comments

3.6

10707 Pacific Ave S

Tacoma, Washington 98444

589,255 Views2,411 Comments

BigBooty  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 25, 2017

Are there any huge booty African American/mixed ladies that work here or other area clubs?

Re: IRS  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 12, 2017

Rent paid to the club is a deductible business expense.

Since dancing is a cash business by nature, no one is ever going to get caught underreporting income, unless reported income is significantly lower than spending that the IRS can track, and yes, it's illegal underreporting, butstill the IRS has bigger fish to fry.

The only reason I can imagine for someone to post that warning is to scare dancers who don't know better already because he doesn't like the idea of women getting naked in front of strangers to make a living.

IRS  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 10, 2017

Remember ladies, TAXES are due April 15th. All the rent you pay the club is MONEY EARNED BY YOU. Tax evasion is a serious crime. Have the club operators help you fill out your 1099 tax form.

Re: Newname  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 13, 2016

Pole Position is the name of the bar next door, also owned by Deja Vu. Somehow, this website got that name confused with the strip club's name, "Dreamgirls at Fox's."

Newname  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 9, 2016

What's the story behind the name change on this club? Anyone been to "Pole Position"?

Re: Newbie  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 16, 2016

Are you a meth head? Who moves to fife?

marlonmoney12  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on June 29, 2016

Service is always fast and they are friendly. Havent tried much foods. The calamari was undercooked and a little weird. Pizza was good though. :)Usually just go for drinks. Theres a large size jenga that you can play. Havent tried it but i have seen others play. Very loud if you knock it down. Haaha

Mark  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 11, 2016

Does a man gotta do onto get kitty to marry me? Id wife her and make her my queen if she wasnt so scared of this dick

Dan o  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 28, 2015

Does a dancer name kitana work here still?

Newbie  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 18, 2015

Just moved to Fife from Seattle. Look forward to checking out how things are down here. Hopefully as good as I've had at Pandoras, and a few times, DVLC. Cheers!

old dog  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 7, 2015

I thought she only work at Tacoma

old dog  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 7, 2015

I thought she only work at Tacoma

rogerrab2  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 26, 2015

We went there for a birthday party and the service was poor and not friendly!Fish and chips were super greasy and lots of raw dough around fish!We thought the cute peep hole in the men's bathroom was the best part! Made us laugh!

loey  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on June 30, 2015

Stopped by today and saw that Melody Aka Alana Love is now working here. She said she's a day girl on monday Tuesday Wednesday I guess. Got my girl back after she stopped working up North

Anthony B.  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on June 10, 2015

GREAT remodel, soild pizza and burgers; bartenders know their trade and even have a few signature drinks. Very good place to watch a game. Personally, I think they need the NHL package, but i'm the minority in the area as far as that goes. Pool tabel and shuffle board available. Service isn't alwasy the quickest, but after a few trips, I know I'll be back for more!

StripClub431  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on June 1, 2015

Came to check it out, new to the area. Our server was a very nice girl, sorry I don't remember her name. I had a huney suckle I think, yummy! We also had the pretzels and cheese dip, perfection! She made sure we had everything and even held a conversation even though she was busy. I felt welcome. I wish there was more than one pool table. Other than that no complaints! Will be back!

james1412  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 23, 2015

Great place to watch the game. Food is good but the service is the best. Sophia hooks it up.

tonycluber  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 14, 2014

From the moment my husband and I walked in the staff made us feel like they had known us forever. They remembered our name and took great care of us. Everyone should definitely check it out.

richard95  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on October 23, 2014

Place was amazing. Sophia gave great service. I love how anywhere I look, I can watch all the games. The bar has that man cave feel. Chicken strippers were bomb!

igor34  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on October 22, 2014

Awesome happy hour deals and daily specials. The food will surprise you as it is better than bar grub!!! Love this place! Service is great as well.

RE: Marc  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 12, 2014

ymmv means "your mileage may vary"

Laurie R.  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2014

Great Food and amazing drinks! Our server Sophia offered great service!! Great spot to be!

Candi  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on June 13, 2014

Fox's is open as Dream Girls @ Fox's. 11am=3am Monday-Thursday and 11am-4am Friday and Saturday. And there is a bar where the Sexy Clothing Boutique was called Poll Position. Hope you all have a wonderful night, and come in to see Candi. For my schedule call 253-228-0975 and leave a message with your number and a good time to call you back? thanks and lots of love to all of you!! Thanks, Candi

joey  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 25, 2014

does Lexus still work here. I had fun with her when she worked in Seattle. Tacoma is a bit too far to go unless I'm in the area.

joey  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 25, 2014

206bill  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 4, 2014

Vanessa from the old fox's now works at pandoras on weekends. Smokin hot!!! Alexis is her name now

Marc  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 1, 2014

What does ymmv mean?

AssnTits5  on  Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on March 27, 2014

Went with some friends for the UFC fights and had a great time! Staff was awesome and had great prices on food and drinks, especially during happy hour. Best place to watch sports and enjoy a great pizza!

Stevie  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on March 23, 2014

Does Vanessa still work there?

RE: Ashley and Simone  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 15, 2014

Have not seen slim and fake boobed Ashley in a long while. You might like a girl from the old Fox's named Simone. She is even slimer than Ashley and has very firm fake breasts. She is in her mid thirties and gives great dances. YMMV

Chopped  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 27, 2013

If you get a dance, get some from Cocoa. With the big Real boobs tight stomach and nice ass. You should try her out. She gives out intimate dances for $20 without being nasty at all. Very clean and so sexy.

Chaz  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 2, 2013

Just a warning do not get a dance from a chick named "Apple"...chick doubles her lap dance prices without telling you since she offers extras which I turned down...tried to rip me off by saying her pulling her panties to the side and rubbing her pussy on me was extra services, and according to other dancers I talked to she runs the same scam on every guy there which in turn messes up there money from guys who normally used to frequent the establishment. Management needs to fire that skank asap

Ashley  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on March 9, 2013

Any info on Ashley is greatly appreciated.

former doorman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 3, 2012

me and several other doormen have been hit on by zeke . he wants to have sex with us and he uses his position at fox's to get us fired when we turn him down

Yoman again  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 2, 2012

thanks Zeke for the 3 bills plus the other for a tip. I had fun f**king your ass bloody. .....yes ref 74....

posted on October 31, 2012

Zeke he's my man and I'm his man also he loves my 9 inch penis in his ass. I love to pump in his butt all night long . vote yes ref 74, Zeke says he will devorse his wife and marry me if it passes. Zeke please stop by dream girls soon and bring another $300 for my services. it's been 2 weeks since I did you

kitana  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on May 28, 2012

Yes I'm working at foxs scheduled fri-sunday but sometimes go in wed and Thursdays too;)

former patron  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on May 13, 2012

Is kitana working here yet, I seen her at the Tacoma vu last time I was in there in oct 2011

Large Breasts  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on May 1, 2012

Who here at the new Fox's is slim and well stacked? Then driving the distance is worth it.

Wondering  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on March 25, 2012

Is SCL going remove the "Closed" from Rick's and Fox's name on the menu or rename them as new clubs. (Yeah I'm bored)

re:rremembering  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on October 23, 2011

Yes, Jocelyn with the long shiny black hair was awesome. Another one I liked was Rachael with a shaved head. She started at Rick's and then came to Foxes about 2001. Wonder where they are today? On the other hand, I saw Vanessa(now Alexis) down at Pandora's, as already mentioned by john, and she was really looking good. I hope this new Foxes turns out to be better than expected.

john  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 3, 2011

I seen vanessa up at the new pandoras, alexis is her name now. And kitana I was told isn't dancing. So?

rremembering  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 30, 2011

since its coming up on the anniversary of the club closing , I was thinking back about my favorite dancers. Vanessa, Kitana, Barbie, Janae, heavan, Capri, Jasmine, And my very first Jocelyn, a small hawaiian with really long black hair and big boobs

dave  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on April 3, 2011

i here j lynn has herpies and has given it to over 80 guys

bill  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 22, 2011

I would tell you to go home your mommy is calling you but I believe you never had enough balls to move out of mommy's house

re; fake posts  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 21, 2011

I only posted one of those posts and you still have a very small penis. can you tell which comment I posted ?

fake posts  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 19, 2011

All three posts below were written by the same person. It's obvious from the writing style. "It" likes to read and respond to itself, because no one else will.

ray  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 14, 2011

hmmm has the loser gene in his d.n.a. he has no clue as to why the feds let T.W. off with a slap on the hand. but hmmmm does spend all his time surfing S.C.L. it seems hoping to find someone dumber than him. but thats not going to happen...... heres your family tree hmmmmm

re; hmmmmm  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 14, 2011

you try to show how smart you are but you onlyshowed us how small of PENIS you really have

re; hmmm  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 13, 2011

you still have no brains to speek of and a moron also and this proves how big of a loser you are. you should grow up

Hmmmm . . . . .  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 9, 2011

To the post below: You deliberately misinterpret posts here to foster your personal, demented, delusional point of view. All you live for is to hope that Fox's will reopen. So what if it does, or not? If that's the most important element of your life, just go end your life. You serve no useful purpose on this planet.

moron  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 9, 2011

thats what you are ofthe 4 strip clubs that have opened in the last few years in the seattle area how many have the feds closed down.... zero..... you pathetic moron

Time to move on . . . . .  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on February 3, 2011

The Feds could still use their "influence" to prevent a strip club from opening where Fox's was. A new strip club there ain't gonna happen.

real Yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 16, 2011

that was the fake one that just posted. me the real Yoman still works in the mens rest room at dreamgirls sucking mens dicks. jiggles just opened last month when the city claimed it was against the law. the feds just said steve couldn't run a strip club in wash. the fake yomans words are like a fart in the wind he has never been in a strip club in his life

posted on January 11, 2011

Obviously the same posters below but Go is right there will never be another club there so move on strippers. It's done. It would also need to be approved the city and with the feds breathing down their necks it will never happen. I have my fingers crossed of course I want more options but my money is on NEVER. Tac Vu is a joke and Sin Rock is a bigger joke. If you want "action" you need to get to know the girls and get the dances outside of the club. There are several great massages in renton I would highly recommend. You'll have to research them yourselves, however.

phil  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 7, 2011

the last 2 posters are accurate in there posts

greg  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 7, 2011

if club goer used his head. he would drive by fox's because if the feds siezed it. then the smoke shop, burger joint and other places would not be open. because the feds would own the building and closed them. for more proof for the short of mind he could check county records to find out who owned the building, last of all see who is paying the taxes on the land. but I guess that would show who doesn't check facts before putting his foot in his mouth big time

re retarded clubgoer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 7, 2011

you need to do your own research before you post everything posted has been in the seattle and tacoma papers, but anal minded posters like you only see what you want to see and not the truth. you need to grow up and get a life and need to stop in a strip club more than once every coulpe years. jiggles opened up when people said it couldn't and it's still open. everythiong post by the posters was in direct response to your posts. but you're like that Yoman guy who don't know shit about clubs. you don't have to much computor experience do you. the club will end up reopening in its own time under a different name

Club Goer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 6, 2011

re;club goer ? 1/5/2011 - You still haven't posted any links to the newspaper articles that claim what you purport. You've gotten way off the subject. It was originally around whether or not any of the TW clubs would reopen as strip clubs. Sufficient space isn't available here to thoroughly discuss all the ramifications. I hope your original assertion IS correct: That Fox's was only leased, not owned by TW. That would make it a little easier for another strip club operator to open in that space. I hope it does, but I still feel the feds will use their power of persuasion to prevent it.

fact  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 6, 2011

a fact i read in the paper was with over 180 tickets wrote to dancers only 3 were found guilty. thats harrasment by the cops in anyones book

re;club goer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 5, 2011

you seem to be anal about your views if you kept up with the newspapers you would see the truth. or stopped in the tacoma vu. go to stage to tip dancers climb into your lap nude to get your tip that breaks the law but the cops and city look the other way. (pay offs) their VIP rooms cost customers up to $500 an hour to use. what is worth $500 an hr to a guy, not dancing thats for sure and the vu get $100 of that money. try to check your facts before you post crap. you're about as truthful as that Yoman guy. full as shit

robert  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 5, 2011

I have heard dancers complain at tac vu of how several girls that do extras in the club, make all the money and a regular dancer can hardly make house

re  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 5, 2011

your comments show you only read a couple of newspaper articles which were fed by feds and bias sources do your own footwork reading past articles. cops spending over 18 grand in 3 months at ricks and no busts but the cops sure had fun. I now work for a DEJA VU and know the real story, unlike you. who knows so little. right now the owners of TW now disbanned own clubs in OR and CALF had the feds had any type of case they would be in jail right now instead of making big $$$$. I also get to watch what goes on in the DEJA VU I work at and sex acts happen all the time. I even get BJs by the dancers to let it happen. you're such a MORON. get a clue

Club Goer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 4, 2011

Show me proof of the newspaper articles you speak of. Provide the links. Much of what you say is pure conjecture--you don't know personally about TW motives, Deja Vu involvement, etc.

re; club goer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 4, 2011

your views have a very limited point of view and alot of guess work. the papers had reporded that except for honeys which was torn down could end up reopening under different ownership as strip club and fox's building was only rented by steve. the feds made the deal because their case was weak and talents west gave in because the feds would keep harassing them for purely political reasons. deja vu had greased the right palms to get polititions to get the feds involved. and anything and more happens at deja vu's then and now as to what tw was accused of

re: Club Goer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 2, 2011

I don't think that TW is reopening anything in Washington for a long long time. However, as I understand it, TW was not the owner of this building, they leased this space. The feds did not confiscate this building, only the clubs assets. Can the feds tell the owner who he can lease his space to??? It seems like as long as the operator is not TW, and they conform to all current codes governing adult entertainment, there is some potential for reopening.

Club Goer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 2, 2011

Re: the potential reopening of Fox's - I see no chance of Fox's (or any of the other TW clubs) reopening. Just review what all the local and federal law enforcement agencies went through to get the four clubs closed. As part of the plea deal, the TW partners were required to turn over all the club properties to the feds. I can't imagine the feds turning right around and leasing or selling any of those properties to someone else who would operate them as a strip club. If any one of the clubs was close to reopening, it would have made news. No local news sources have reported anything on the TW clubs, since Colacurcio, Jr.'s plea deal on 9/24/2010.

kelly  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on January 2, 2011

if fox's reopened again it wood be great, deja vu sucks. until something changes Sin Rock will continue to be the club of choice, it's a very up scale looking club inside, not alot of parking, but will worth a guys time and very little turn-over in dancers unlike all the vu's on washington where the dancers are starving marys

new club please  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 29, 2010

A new club can't open up soon enough. The VU has gone to shit. I'm not sure how they could make worse but they did. Dosen't anyone know how to run a club around here? A new club would siphon whats left of their customer base, and bring in all the ones they've lost over the last few months.

J. Lynn  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 9, 2010

why is it every time I see J. Lynn at the Tac Vu. she tries to sell me coke? I don't do coke I've told her that many times, and I never have bought a dance from her . she is like way over 50 y.o. to old to be a dancer. but I guess she sells DOPE to everyone that works there

Cool  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 6, 2010

We need a new club down here. The VU is played out, and its a long drive to Renton. I'll be one of the first in line if the reopen.

Thats what I heard too...  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 5, 2010

I guess thats why the Vu increased the covercharge awhile back, to suck more cash out of customers and then when Foxes reopens then will lower admission to compete

re  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on December 4, 2010

sometime in the next 2 to 4 months as i hear it

re: FORMER FOXES DANCER  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 29, 2010

They are re-opening Foxes???? This is great news, the south end really needs another club. Details please!!!

ken  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 29, 2010

j lynn has bad breath she needs to brush her teeth between blow jobs

FORMER FOXS DANCER  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 28, 2010

I sure hope when they reopen this club in the next couple months they don't bring back the xxx dvd twins jay lynn & loralie

Motoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 26, 2010

Jasmine is Sin Rocks main attraction. Super hot and great dances for $20. Anyone looking for something different than the VU experience should try her out.

alex  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 23, 2010

why is it every time i stop in at tacoma vu jay lynn trys to sell me some coke I don't do drugs. I guess she's the major dealer at tacoma vu, boy she really looks old for 50+

posted on November 16, 2010

I'm as gay as anyone can be. I hang out in dreamgirls mens room servicing guys with hard-ons by sucking their dicks or taking it in my ass. you sound like you could use some release of issues stop by and bring $25 for your happy ending

re: previous bunch of posts  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 13, 2010

You have issues being obsessed with people don't you?

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on November 3, 2010

i took a picture of J Lynn doing a neat trix she impressed me for a 50+ old lady

harry palm  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on October 18, 2010

heres a picture of jay lynn without her make-up

wart  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on October 16, 2010

jay lynn will do anything for money hers a picture i took of her a month ago

dancer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on October 9, 2010

j lynn who now works at the vu her face is all potmarked from all the coke she's been doing she's been selling to some dancers and customers alike

Secret?  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on October 6, 2010

Anyone know where Secret is working now? She's a petite, cute brunette. Thnx.

joe  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 27, 2010

j lynn tried to sell me some coke the other day at deja vu she says she needs to make some money for her habit

pedro  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 24, 2010

jay lynn asked me to buy a dance but her breath smelled like a sweaty ass who's butt hole was she licking in the vip and she needs to trim her mustash also

kevin  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 18, 2010

jay lynn's pussy is so big i could park a semi-truck in it easily, but it does stink like an outhouse whole, ransid really rancid

JUAN  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 16, 2010

Iknow jay lynn we like her she has a nice mustash. and she priced good I give her $300 to do me and 3 amigos couple weeks ago she made us all happy ending good

Brooklyn???  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 13, 2010

Anyone know where Brooklyn is working these days?

greg  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 12, 2010

boy that coke head j lynn sure knows how to suck a mean dick. she puts a little coke on my dick snorts it then deep throats my dick til i shoot my load down j lynns throat and then she says thank you mister

yOMAN  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 6, 2010

Here is someone who i hooked up with last night. he f**ked my asshole right

posted on September 6, 2010

i wish ron jeremy would let me suck his dick just once

dave  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on September 4, 2010

i heard jay lynn and lorilie used to do dvds for guys they had sex with

mathue  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 31, 2010

this is the same jay lynn that now works attacoma vu she is the oldest whore in tacoma

wade  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 31, 2010

ya I know that coke headjay lynn she tried to sell me some coke last week on day shift I said no she also offed me any sex I might want

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 30, 2010

i love being gay cum see me at dreamgirlsplease, i love you ledter

albert  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 28, 2010

J lynn formally of fox's and sinrock is now at tacoma vu, she has everything to offer you for a party of your life if you like 55+ ladies she offers pussy and drugs of various kinds to cover all you needs. if you want she will even get you loralie from foxs to join in the fun prices are right

posted on August 26, 2010

we be haveing lots of fun now. ye-haaa

Bored with the vu  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 25, 2010

Does anyone know if Jasmine still works at Sinrock? If so what hours? The vu is getting old.

posted on August 24, 2010

I got a 1 hr champaneroom with my zoey last friday and she still doesn't know its me. i love her so much

posted on August 23, 2010

I am such a loser, I have no friends, and nobody likes me

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 22, 2010

zoey i love you so much I will buy you a strap-on and you can pack my fudge anytime you want. then I can have you and still be gay

re: yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 21, 2010

you're so dunce you can't figure out after 2 years that zeoy don't even remember you let alone care about you. you're just another turd her puppy dog dropped and she tossed you in the garbage 2 years ago.

POPS  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 21, 2010

yomans in love with zoey... yomans in love with zoey ... yomans in love with zoey... yoman wants to sit in a tree with zoey and K-I-S-S her but she won't have anything to do with him. he is a loser. he makes a fool of himself all the time so everyone knows he is a lyer and don't know shit about strip clubs. and he wishes zoey would give a shit about him but she don't and won't ever want yoman the loser. he just wishes she would. keep wishing your life away yoman, you fuck up

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 21, 2010

i'm so obsessed with zoey i really do go into tac vu just to get dances from zoey and she doesn't even remember who i am. whats up with that . 2 yr. ago she said no to sex with me how can she forget about me. i still suck dick at dreamgirls to support me and lester but its really slow there. gay power forever. zoey i'm so in love with you i would give up being gay for you totally

posted on August 21, 2010

Zoey, if you're going to make a fake post at least get the image to work geez you can't dance and cant even use the internet. Can't wait to get more pics and videos from you tonight.

posted on August 21, 2010

that last post wasn't me. it was that fake yoman. he's a real dickweed. here is me, the real Yoman

posted on August 20, 2010

Zoey, you would have to pay me to get a dance with you and your stanky ass. Get over yourself.

posted on August 19, 2010

I've been going into tacoma vu and buying dances from zoey since I found out she works there and she doesn't even know its me. how stupid is zoey not to remember me, I love zoey. I spent $500 on her for 1 hour in the chamagne room with her. she even kissed me on the cheek, she loves me

re: pops  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 19, 2010

looks like another right on observation. pops you hit it right on the nose as usual

pops  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 18, 2010

i see now that yoman found out zoey has been working at tacoma deja vu instead of sinrock yoman is now stalking zoey at tac vu. watch out for that child molest (yoman) he's a real weirdo. he also likes to check you out will your peeing

posted on August 15, 2010

i would advise trying the middle urnal i find it has the best favor of ice

posted on August 12, 2010

it's great at the tac vu they put ice in the urnals now i can refresh my drink with ice any time I want. I love it

re  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 9, 2010

went to site saw no washington dancers there. must be an oregon dancers or manager posting here

re  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 8, 2010

looks like some light reading material you have there yoman

posted on August 7, 2010

I love a big dick in my ass any takers

To the guy down south  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 6, 2010

Consumer alert: jasmines sweet ass is a lot larger now. She more of a fat ass.

Hey Jasmine  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 6, 2010

Jasmine / Loralie when are you going to the Tacoma VU????? The boys in the dirty south miss you. Please bring that sweet ass back down south where it belongs:)

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on August 1, 2010

i suck dick for a living please cum to dreamgirls so i can suck you dick also. no waiting if i'm with some one, there is always room in my rear

posted on July 31, 2010

heres another picture lester

posted on July 30, 2010

heres a picture of ron jeremy, i don't know why he bitch slapped me when i offered to suck his dick when dreamgirls opened. he claimed he wasn't gay

roxy info  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 30, 2010

She is at Tacoma vu but they already have a Roxy so she goes by Alexa

posted on July 29, 2010

boy do i come from the land of the dunce. i really showed how stupid i am. I thought zoey was working at sinrock the whole time when zoey was danceing at tac. deja vu. boy oh boy I'm a retard majorly but even though i fucked up and showed what an idiot I am. I'll keep trashing zoey because I hate her for turning me down for sex, now I'm gay because of her. all I have is lester

Re: Girls of Foxs  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 29, 2010

my post on the TacVu page...bout the Fox invasion once the den shut. dA dUdE Hi Chase-n-O see you guys late Aug.

Labor  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 28, 2010

That's the sound of the men working on the chain gannnnnging. Blame the weakest link for messing up the entire chain. Would one of you gays teach him some gag reflex. Less yapping and more sucking up. Don't worry about your popularity status. We always say it to your face. So sweet, I should kiss you.

posted on July 28, 2010

now i would say these boys are haveing a good time. i wish i was there

james  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 28, 2010

hey yoman i found a picture of your dad, no wonder you're so smart

pops  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 27, 2010

the greatest fool of all is the yoman who fools himself

posted on July 27, 2010

Your post is wrong in sooo many ways. You can try to spin it anyway you want but you praised how great sinrock is while you were working there. I dont blame ya for making the move you just should have done it along time ago.

girls of fox's  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 27, 2010

yes we took over vu after our club closed . but we have been laughing at this jack of all losers who has been posting about zoey working at sinrock instead of the tac. vu where she has worked since fox's closed. also he has posted facebook and myspace pictures to make himself look like he is some one who is not a loser but guess what you should keep your job sucking dick at dreamgirls. and as for roxy she just got tired of the long drive ro renton

See Ya  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 27, 2010

Looks like all the smart girls are going where the money is. With all the GI's coming back, the Tacoma VU is packed 7 nights a week.

posted on July 27, 2010

Yea right zoey youre so fake just like those fake boobs you got to correct those floppy tits. Youre the only one one this board supporting sinrock. Loser

well yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 27, 2010

looks like once again you got busted for being stupid and retarted

way to go YOMAN  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 27, 2010

you have proven to what few readers of SCL what a retard you still are. you have been posting about zoey danceing at sinrock and whats the truth zoey has been really danceing at tac. vu since fox's closed its doors thats 2 whole months i've been laughing at you . you retard. it shows how often you go to strip clubs,

to yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 27, 2010

why do the last 5 posts have the same I.P. address. answer they all came from your computer. you should stick to suckind dick at dreamgirls but wait sunday night only one guy showed up thats bad

To Yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 27, 2010

Thanks for all the good info. Us guys who love strip clubs really appreciate the info. Keep up the good work and Sinrock does suck because of the lap dances.

Dancer guy  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 26, 2010

Thanks yoman that is good news

posted on July 26, 2010

Nope her stage name is Rio there too call them and see for yourself loser Zoey. She worked Sat.

not a yoman post  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 26, 2010

to boy you must be a fiction writer. Why would Rio, Roxy and all the rest of the sinrock girls be working at the vu in tacoma? I think your a sinrock employee and this is your marketing plan. the problem is your too obvious... thanks for the info Yoman.. appreciate it....

posted on July 26, 2010

Rio was at the tac vu over the weekend so there is another sinrock dancer gone. She dyed her hair blond. Anyway just proves my point that the club is crappy.

boy  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 26, 2010

iwhish some guys would believe these rotten posts about sinrock then i could find some seating to get a dance on a friday or saturday night. i love to get dances from tayla nice boobs and i always get lots of stinkfinger .the mileage is better than any vu in seattle.

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

heres another sinrock dancers girls like these have killed dreamgirls business

Not a Yoman post  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

Happy hour?? News flash Sinrock management, the customers aren't coming because of the prices, the customers aren't coming because of your shitty lap dances. You people really are that stupid. You haven't got a clue. Between your shitty dances and Peter running around yelling at dancers all the time is why customers aren't coming and dancers are quitting. Lol

posted on July 25, 2010

heres a photo of my mom she's working at dreamgirls now. she is a headliner. she loves to sit on your lap and have long chats with customers you gotta love her

roxy regular  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

Heard her schedule was weekdays mid shift but who couldn't have guessed that? I just wonder what her stage name be seeing as how the vu already has a Roxy

thanks yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

i had thought of going to dreamgirls soon but with fattys like that im going to sinrock for sure, the only problem with sinrock is on friday and saturdays there is alway a waiting line

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

i well post some picts of the latest dancers hired to work at dreamgirl. they will get you hot and horny and then cum see me i will get you off, this is hiedi

still  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

still can't spell can you loser. gee, uh, I wonder who posted that. hint, just learned how to post pic's

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

heres a picture of one of the dancers from dreamgirls. she was 26 when it was taken. now she is 58 y.o. and still danceing

yep  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 25, 2010

just yoman and lester don't like sinrock because its killed the business at dreamgirls so now they can't pay their rent. how about some more facebook yoman. i liked that picture of your grandparents

posted on July 24, 2010

Good to hear others agree sinrock is the worst club in wa.

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 24, 2010

yes that poster wasn't me, but it was my boyfriend lester he has never been to sinrock either but we're broke and need to pay rent and sinrock is pulling in more customers than all the seatle deja vu's combined. we need money please cum to dreamgirls so i can service you i'm the best, heres lester love machine

Not a Yoman post  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 24, 2010

Talents west closes and you Sinrock still have a dead club??How many dancers are you going to loose before you shut that little piece of shit club down? The dancer community is small and Peter and Sinrock have the worst reputation we have ever known in this area. Now that's staying something. Your a fucking punch like a joke of a club. We know we know yoman is fat and sucks dick. Comebupbwith something better than that. Pleeaassssee

re; yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

still see your multi posting just keep sucking cocks at dreamgirls where you belong

agreed  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

Sinrock is the worst. Don't bother. Save your money and go somewhere else. Wast of time and money. Ugly dancers. Any place but this place.

Good bye sinrock  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

With the hottest dancer now gone Roxy we don't have to get our balls broke anymore about touching Roxy's elbow. Hello vu here I come. And good riddance Sinrock like the other guy says. You suck

Roxy to the VU  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

Roxy going to the VU is great news. Now I never have to go back Sinrock. Please let us know what here schedule is gonna be.

Sinrock Sucks  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

Why doesn't our lone dancer making these fake post per Yoman ask any of the 25 plus dancers who have once worked and now walked out on Sinrock. Why not ask them why they have left. Now Roxy their top dancer is gone. Way to go Sinrock. The people have voted and your club sucks!!

james  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

meet kendra she works at sinrock, nice isn't she

re  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

just more and more of yoman funky multi posts of sinrock no one believes them but him and he sucks dicks for a living. also jacks facebook picts to make mental midgets think he is the man. yoman is so stupid he tells on himself after he lies to idiots who can't think for themselves

posted on July 23, 2010

Sinrock is garbage they should just close it down now. There is only one dancer making all these fake positive posts.

roxy regular  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 23, 2010

She was at Tacoma vu last night I'm pretty sure she is bailing on sinrock and making the switch. I guess we will see what happens cuz she won ameture night I wonder if she took the money or the license

question  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 22, 2010

is everyone who has a negative opion of sinrock named Yoman?? My name isn't Yoman and I think dreamgirls sucks too. The fact is Sinrock is the titanic and anyone with half a brain is jumping ship. That goes for dreamgirls too. Now what do you have to say?????

cum on yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 22, 2010

you keep trying to make sinrock sound bad when you haven't ever been there. but you want guys to try dreamgirls so you can make money sucking guys dicksbut hey with only 3 to 5 dancers working DG's on a friday or satureday you know its dying and will close soon you can't hurt return bussiness for SR . keep sucking lesters dick

Sinrock lol  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 22, 2010

Fake reviews of fake real customers. The real problem is Sinrock employees is the little fact that your loosing dancers everyday. That is the truth so we have this little song for ya. London bridge is falling down falling down falling down London bridge is falling down my fair lady. Lol the walls are closing in. How many more will put up with that empty club. Lol

yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 22, 2010

here is a picture of my grandparents. now you can see why i'm so hairy

quin  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 22, 2010

there are those of us who have known this yoman is full of shit for a long time. everyone has to see for themselves. i also have been to sinrock and found it to be a very nice experience

Real Customer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 22, 2010

Here is my take! I actually backed Yoman in bringing real info to the table. So I check Sinrock out first hand. I bring real results back with details and get laughed off? Yoman, I have to say this - I was listening - I found the truth and now you don't like it. I was a Fox's regular and my first trip to Sinrock was a far better experience. Hell, it might never happen again - maybe I got lucky but don't laugh me off - I never dissed you Fucker! It's looking now like you are full of shit......

posted on July 22, 2010

this is kali from dreamgirls doesn't she look better than zoey

greg  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 21, 2010

i spent 2 bill on zoey last friday as anyone can see zoey is such a fox

tim  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 21, 2010

this zoey is so hot she has to be the hottest dancer in washinton, i'll go to sinrock to get a dance from her

posted on July 21, 2010

You wish that was you Zoey. Nice fake post.

posted on July 21, 2010

heres another picture of that ugly bitch ZOEY

posted on July 20, 2010

who forgot to put my butt plug back in

posted on July 20, 2010

And here is Inna that waitress. Not the best pic - but she is smoking hot.

Roxy fan  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 20, 2010

Roxy is by far the best talent Sinrock has to offer. If shes not working don't waste your time.

pops  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 20, 2010

what a fucking fat slob you are yoman

posted on July 20, 2010

and this is my lester I'm happy to put him in my mouth and ass

posted on July 20, 2010

here i am at my moms computor, i am wearing a wig

h-m-m-m  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 20, 2010

this looks like a myspace photo she looks young and it's before her boob job. how long did you serch my space to find this one that you jacked

posted on July 19, 2010

As requested, Chase.

re: roxy regular  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 19, 2010

Monday or Tuesday, day or night ?

lets see  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 18, 2010

believe yoman or believe rick. thats a no brainer its not yoman for sure hey yoman jacked any picts off of facebook lately

roxy regular  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 18, 2010

She is still at sinrock a few days a week but she has been gone a lot cuz she was in la for the playboy thing and she hasn't heard anything back yet but should be getting her pics back any day now she said. She just got back from Vegas this weekend cuz she was partying with Corey Feldman for his b day. I will ask her next time I see her how that went. A good day to find her at work is Monday or Tuesday

posted on July 18, 2010

Yea right zoey i bet you didnt even make rent u dirty whore.

rick  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 18, 2010

zoey made $1400 at sinrock in 4 hr last friday night. i heard dreamgirls had only 3 dancers and yoman show up firday. but hey how about those picts you jack off of dancers facebook sites. lester is very emotional over you when i insult you....... true love is wonderful even for gays like you

posted on July 18, 2010

haha yeah right... sure you did. How does it feel to be the only guy in the club. What a waste of real estate club sinrock is.

Real Customer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 18, 2010

I did not get charged extra. VIP is 3/$100. I had 2 of them so I spent 3/$200 and tipped whatever was left in the wallet 'cause they did me right!

Question for Real Customer - Club Sin Ro  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 18, 2010

Do they still charge an extra $25 just to go back into the VIP section? Thanks.

right  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 18, 2010

jack facebook picts then use friends section to other strippers sites to jack their photos, what a waste of human flesh you are yoman,

faker  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 17, 2010

where as yoman you do have photos of some dancers because you jack them off their facebook sites that would mean you most likely haven't been in any strip club ever, but you do post out your asslying about girls in clubs. what a dick weed you are yoman

pictures  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 17, 2010

nice facebook pictures. Yoman, you must spend all day checking out facebook for pictures of strippers instead of checking out dancers at clubs. thats why none show tits or pussy, and you don't know shit about strippers

Attn: Yoman / Pic Requests  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 17, 2010

How about Jasmine too? Thnx.

posted on July 17, 2010

Bella for you. Should have Chase, Brooklyn, and Inna shortly.

Real Customer  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 17, 2010

I finally went to see Sinrock myself. I have to say Yoman. I think you're wrong. Nice club - small but nice. All girls get completely nude on stage. Dancers were nice - mostly average but there were some very hot ones: Naomi is definately one of the most beautiful dancers I have ever seen at any club. Zara was hot and Jasmine was a hard body. I took Naomi and her friend Savannah to the VIP. Manager told the girls they couldn't touch eachother but then left - roped off the VIP and never checked back. That rule was gone quickly. Nobody hassled me about touching and that was the best/hottest dance I have ever had from any club!!! Sinrock DOES NOT suck at all. I'll be back - often!

Attn: Yoman / Pic Requests  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 17, 2010

How about London, Ellie, Chase, Brooklyn, Essence, Paige, Serena, or Mia? And of course Zoe. Or Inna the waitress. Thanks. Damn. I miss Fox's!

posted on July 16, 2010

Angel and Bella coming up. Here an oldie of Angel looking pretty good imo.

nice going yoman  on Pole Position - Tacoma

posted on July 16, 2010

lets try for angel or bella

posted on July 16, 2010

She may have gave it up or left town. Haven't seen her at any of the popular clubs.