Pole Position - Tacoma Comments

253.537.1823

10707 Pacific Ave S

Tacoma, Washington98444

585,734 Views2,409 Comments

IRSonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 10 April, 2017

Remember ladies, TAXES are due April 15th. All the rent you pay the club is MONEY EARNED BY YOU. Tax evasion is a serious crime. Have the club operators help you fill out your 1099 tax form.

SCNonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onPole Position - Tacoma

Re: NewnameonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 13 December, 2016

Pole Position is the name of the bar next door, also owned by Deja Vu. Somehow, this website got that name confused with the strip club's name, "Dreamgirls at Fox's."

NewnameonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 9 December, 2016

What's the story behind the name change on this club? Anyone been to "Pole Position"?

Re: NewbieonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 16 November, 2016

Are you a meth head? Who moves to fife?

marlonmoney12onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 29 June, 2016

Service is always fast and they are friendly. Havent tried much foods. The calamari was undercooked and a little weird. Pizza was good though. :)Usually just go for drinks. Theres a large size jenga that you can play. Havent tried it but i have seen others play. Very loud if you knock it down. Haaha

MarkonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 11 February, 2016

Does a man gotta do onto get kitty to marry me? Id wife her and make her my queen if she wasnt so scared of this dick

Dan oonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 28 December, 2015

Does a dancer name kitana work here still?

NewbieonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 18 November, 2015

Just moved to Fife from Seattle. Look forward to checking out how things are down here. Hopefully as good as I've had at Pandoras, and a few times, DVLC. Cheers!

old dogonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 7 November, 2015

I thought she only work at Tacoma

old dogonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 7 November, 2015

I thought she only work at Tacoma

rogerrab2onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 26 September, 2015

We went there for a birthday party and the service was poor and not friendly!Fish and chips were super greasy and lots of raw dough around fish!We thought the cute peep hole in the men's bathroom was the best part! Made us laugh!

loeyonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 30 June, 2015

Stopped by today and saw that Melody Aka Alana Love is now working here. She said she's a day girl on monday Tuesday Wednesday I guess. Got my girl back after she stopped working up North

Anthony B.onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 10 June, 2015

GREAT remodel, soild pizza and burgers; bartenders know their trade and even have a few signature drinks. Very good place to watch a game. Personally, I think they need the NHL package, but i'm the minority in the area as far as that goes. Pool tabel and shuffle board available. Service isn't alwasy the quickest, but after a few trips, I know I'll be back for more!

StripClub431onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 1 June, 2015

Came to check it out, new to the area. Our server was a very nice girl, sorry I don't remember her name. I had a huney suckle I think, yummy! We also had the pretzels and cheese dip, perfection! She made sure we had everything and even held a conversation even though she was busy. I felt welcome. I wish there was more than one pool table. Other than that no complaints! Will be back!

james1412onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 23 April, 2015

Great place to watch the game. Food is good but the service is the best. Sophia hooks it up.

tonycluberonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 14 November, 2014

From the moment my husband and I walked in the staff made us feel like they had known us forever. They remembered our name and took great care of us. Everyone should definitely check it out.

richard95onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 23 October, 2014

Place was amazing. Sophia gave great service. I love how anywhere I look, I can watch all the games. The bar has that man cave feel. Chicken strippers were bomb!

igor34onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 22 October, 2014

Awesome happy hour deals and daily specials. The food will surprise you as it is better than bar grub!!! Love this place! Service is great as well.

RE: MarconPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 12 September, 2014

ymmv means "your mileage may vary"

Laurie R.onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 23 July, 2014

Great Food and amazing drinks! Our server Sophia offered great service!! Great spot to be!

CandionPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 13 June, 2014

Fox's is open as Dream Girls @ Fox's. 11am=3am Monday-Thursday and 11am-4am Friday and Saturday. And there is a bar where the Sexy Clothing Boutique was called Poll Position. Hope you all have a wonderful night, and come in to see Candi. For my schedule call 253-228-0975 and leave a message with your number and a good time to call you back? thanks and lots of love to all of you!! Thanks, Candi

joeyonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 25 April, 2014

does Lexus still work here. I had fun with her when she worked in Seattle. Tacoma is a bit too far to go unless I'm in the area.

joeyonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 25 April, 2014

206billonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 4 April, 2014

Vanessa from the old fox's now works at pandoras on weekends. Smokin hot!!! Alexis is her name now

MarconPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 1 April, 2014

What does ymmv mean?

AssnTits5onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 27 March, 2014

Went with some friends for the UFC fights and had a great time! Staff was awesome and had great prices on food and drinks, especially during happy hour. Best place to watch sports and enjoy a great pizza!

StevieonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 23 March, 2014

Does Vanessa still work there?

RE: Ashley and SimoneonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 15 February, 2014

Have not seen slim and fake boobed Ashley in a long while. You might like a girl from the old Fox's named Simone. She is even slimer than Ashley and has very firm fake breasts. She is in her mid thirties and gives great dances. YMMV

ChoppedonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 27 November, 2013

If you get a dance, get some from Cocoa. With the big Real boobs tight stomach and nice ass. You should try her out. She gives out intimate dances for $20 without being nasty at all. Very clean and so sexy.

ChazonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 2 November, 2013

Just a warning do not get a dance from a chick named "Apple"...chick doubles her lap dance prices without telling you since she offers extras which I turned down...tried to rip me off by saying her pulling her panties to the side and rubbing her pussy on me was extra services, and according to other dancers I talked to she runs the same scam on every guy there which in turn messes up there money from guys who normally used to frequent the establishment. Management needs to fire that skank asap

AshleyonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 9 March, 2013

Any info on Ashley is greatly appreciated.

former doormanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 3 November, 2012

me and several other doormen have been hit on by zeke . he wants to have sex with us and he uses his position at fox's to get us fired when we turn him down

Yoman againonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 2 November, 2012

thanks Zeke for the 3 bills plus the other for a tip. I had fun f**king your ass bloody. .....yes ref 74....

YomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 31 October, 2012

Zeke he's my man and I'm his man also he loves my 9 inch penis in his ass. I love to pump in his butt all night long . vote yes ref 74, Zeke says he will devorse his wife and marry me if it passes. Zeke please stop by dream girls soon and bring another $300 for my services. it's been 2 weeks since I did you

kitanaonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 28 May, 2012

Yes I'm working at foxs scheduled fri-sunday but sometimes go in wed and Thursdays too;)

former patrononPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 13 May, 2012

Is kitana working here yet, I seen her at the Tacoma vu last time I was in there in oct 2011

Large BreastsonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 1 May, 2012

Who here at the new Fox's is slim and well stacked? Then driving the distance is worth it.

WonderingonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 25 March, 2012

Is SCL going remove the "Closed" from Rick's and Fox's name on the menu or rename them as new clubs. (Yeah I'm bored)

re:rrememberingonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 23 October, 2011

Yes, Jocelyn with the long shiny black hair was awesome. Another one I liked was Rachael with a shaved head. She started at Rick's and then came to Foxes about 2001. Wonder where they are today? On the other hand, I saw Vanessa(now Alexis) down at Pandora's, as already mentioned by john, and she was really looking good. I hope this new Foxes turns out to be better than expected.

johnonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 3 August, 2011

I seen vanessa up at the new pandoras, alexis is her name now. And kitana I was told isn't dancing. So?

rrememberingonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 30 April, 2011

since its coming up on the anniversary of the club closing , I was thinking back about my favorite dancers. Vanessa, Kitana, Barbie, Janae, heavan, Capri, Jasmine, And my very first Jocelyn, a small hawaiian with really long black hair and big boobs

daveonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 3 April, 2011

i here j lynn has herpies and has given it to over 80 guys

billonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 22 February, 2011

I would tell you to go home your mommy is calling you but I believe you never had enough balls to move out of mommy's house

re; fake postsonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 21 February, 2011

I only posted one of those posts and you still have a very small penis. can you tell which comment I posted ?

fake postsonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 19 February, 2011

All three posts below were written by the same person. It's obvious from the writing style. "It" likes to read and respond to itself, because no one else will.

rayonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 14 February, 2011

hmmm has the loser gene in his d.n.a. he has no clue as to why the feds let T.W. off with a slap on the hand. but hmmmm does spend all his time surfing S.C.L. it seems hoping to find someone dumber than him. but thats not going to happen...... heres your family tree hmmmmm

re; hmmmmmonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 14 February, 2011

you try to show how smart you are but you onlyshowed us how small of PENIS you really have

re; hmmmonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 13 February, 2011

you still have no brains to speek of and a moron also and this proves how big of a loser you are. you should grow up

Hmmmm . . . . .onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 9 February, 2011

To the post below: You deliberately misinterpret posts here to foster your personal, demented, delusional point of view. All you live for is to hope that Fox's will reopen. So what if it does, or not? If that's the most important element of your life, just go end your life. You serve no useful purpose on this planet.

morononPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 9 February, 2011

thats what you are ofthe 4 strip clubs that have opened in the last few years in the seattle area how many have the feds closed down.... zero..... you pathetic moron

Time to move on . . . . .onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 3 February, 2011

The Feds could still use their "influence" to prevent a strip club from opening where Fox's was. A new strip club there ain't gonna happen.

real YomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 16 January, 2011

that was the fake one that just posted. me the real Yoman still works in the mens rest room at dreamgirls sucking mens dicks. jiggles just opened last month when the city claimed it was against the law. the feds just said steve couldn't run a strip club in wash. the fake yomans words are like a fart in the wind he has never been in a strip club in his life

YomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 11 January, 2011

Obviously the same posters below but Go is right there will never be another club there so move on strippers. It's done. It would also need to be approved the city and with the feds breathing down their necks it will never happen. I have my fingers crossed of course I want more options but my money is on NEVER. Tac Vu is a joke and Sin Rock is a bigger joke. If you want "action" you need to get to know the girls and get the dances outside of the club. There are several great massages in renton I would highly recommend. You'll have to research them yourselves, however.

philonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 7 January, 2011

the last 2 posters are accurate in there posts

gregonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 7 January, 2011

if club goer used his head. he would drive by fox's because if the feds siezed it. then the smoke shop, burger joint and other places would not be open. because the feds would own the building and closed them. for more proof for the short of mind he could check county records to find out who owned the building, last of all see who is paying the taxes on the land. but I guess that would show who doesn't check facts before putting his foot in his mouth big time

re retarded clubgoeronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 7 January, 2011

you need to do your own research before you post everything posted has been in the seattle and tacoma papers, but anal minded posters like you only see what you want to see and not the truth. you need to grow up and get a life and need to stop in a strip club more than once every coulpe years. jiggles opened up when people said it couldn't and it's still open. everythiong post by the posters was in direct response to your posts. but you're like that Yoman guy who don't know shit about clubs. you don't have to much computor experience do you. the club will end up reopening in its own time under a different name

Club GoeronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 6 January, 2011

re;club goer ? 1/5/2011 - You still haven't posted any links to the newspaper articles that claim what you purport. You've gotten way off the subject. It was originally around whether or not any of the TW clubs would reopen as strip clubs. Sufficient space isn't available here to thoroughly discuss all the ramifications. I hope your original assertion IS correct: That Fox's was only leased, not owned by TW. That would make it a little easier for another strip club operator to open in that space. I hope it does, but I still feel the feds will use their power of persuasion to prevent it.

factonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 6 January, 2011

a fact i read in the paper was with over 180 tickets wrote to dancers only 3 were found guilty. thats harrasment by the cops in anyones book

re;club goeronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 5 January, 2011

you seem to be anal about your views if you kept up with the newspapers you would see the truth. or stopped in the tacoma vu. go to stage to tip dancers climb into your lap nude to get your tip that breaks the law but the cops and city look the other way. (pay offs) their VIP rooms cost customers up to $500 an hour to use. what is worth $500 an hr to a guy, not dancing thats for sure and the vu get $100 of that money. try to check your facts before you post crap. you're about as truthful as that Yoman guy. full as shit

robertonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 5 January, 2011

I have heard dancers complain at tac vu of how several girls that do extras in the club, make all the money and a regular dancer can hardly make house

reonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 5 January, 2011

your comments show you only read a couple of newspaper articles which were fed by feds and bias sources do your own footwork reading past articles. cops spending over 18 grand in 3 months at ricks and no busts but the cops sure had fun. I now work for a DEJA VU and know the real story, unlike you. who knows so little. right now the owners of TW now disbanned own clubs in OR and CALF had the feds had any type of case they would be in jail right now instead of making big $$$$. I also get to watch what goes on in the DEJA VU I work at and sex acts happen all the time. I even get BJs by the dancers to let it happen. you're such a MORON. get a clue

Club GoeronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 4 January, 2011

Show me proof of the newspaper articles you speak of. Provide the links. Much of what you say is pure conjecture--you don't know personally about TW motives, Deja Vu involvement, etc.

re; club goeronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 4 January, 2011

your views have a very limited point of view and alot of guess work. the papers had reporded that except for honeys which was torn down could end up reopening under different ownership as strip club and fox's building was only rented by steve. the feds made the deal because their case was weak and talents west gave in because the feds would keep harassing them for purely political reasons. deja vu had greased the right palms to get polititions to get the feds involved. and anything and more happens at deja vu's then and now as to what tw was accused of

re: Club GoeronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 2 January, 2011

I don't think that TW is reopening anything in Washington for a long long time. However, as I understand it, TW was not the owner of this building, they leased this space. The feds did not confiscate this building, only the clubs assets. Can the feds tell the owner who he can lease his space to??? It seems like as long as the operator is not TW, and they conform to all current codes governing adult entertainment, there is some potential for reopening.

Club GoeronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 2 January, 2011

Re: the potential reopening of Fox's - I see no chance of Fox's (or any of the other TW clubs) reopening. Just review what all the local and federal law enforcement agencies went through to get the four clubs closed. As part of the plea deal, the TW partners were required to turn over all the club properties to the feds. I can't imagine the feds turning right around and leasing or selling any of those properties to someone else who would operate them as a strip club. If any one of the clubs was close to reopening, it would have made news. No local news sources have reported anything on the TW clubs, since Colacurcio, Jr.'s plea deal on 9/24/2010.

kellyonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 2 January, 2011

if fox's reopened again it wood be great, deja vu sucks. until something changes Sin Rock will continue to be the club of choice, it's a very up scale looking club inside, not alot of parking, but will worth a guys time and very little turn-over in dancers unlike all the vu's on washington where the dancers are starving marys

new club pleaseonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 29 December, 2010

A new club can't open up soon enough. The VU has gone to shit. I'm not sure how they could make worse but they did. Dosen't anyone know how to run a club around here? A new club would siphon whats left of their customer base, and bring in all the ones they've lost over the last few months.

J. LynnonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 9 December, 2010

why is it every time I see J. Lynn at the Tac Vu. she tries to sell me coke? I don't do coke I've told her that many times, and I never have bought a dance from her . she is like way over 50 y.o. to old to be a dancer. but I guess she sells DOPE to everyone that works there

CoolonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 6 December, 2010

We need a new club down here. The VU is played out, and its a long drive to Renton. I'll be one of the first in line if the reopen.

Thats what I heard too...onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 5 December, 2010

I guess thats why the Vu increased the covercharge awhile back, to suck more cash out of customers and then when Foxes reopens then will lower admission to compete

reonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 4 December, 2010

sometime in the next 2 to 4 months as i hear it

re: FORMER FOXES DANCERonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 29 November, 2010

They are re-opening Foxes???? This is great news, the south end really needs another club. Details please!!!

kenonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 29 November, 2010

j lynn has bad breath she needs to brush her teeth between blow jobs

FORMER FOXS DANCERonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 28 November, 2010

I sure hope when they reopen this club in the next couple months they don't bring back the xxx dvd twins jay lynn & loralie

MotomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 26 November, 2010

Jasmine is Sin Rocks main attraction. Super hot and great dances for $20. Anyone looking for something different than the VU experience should try her out.

alexonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 23 November, 2010

why is it every time i stop in at tacoma vu jay lynn trys to sell me some coke I don't do drugs. I guess she's the major dealer at tacoma vu, boy she really looks old for 50+

YomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 16 November, 2010

I'm as gay as anyone can be. I hang out in dreamgirls mens room servicing guys with hard-ons by sucking their dicks or taking it in my ass. you sound like you could use some release of issues stop by and bring $25 for your happy ending

re: previous bunch of postsonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 13 November, 2010

You have issues being obsessed with people don't you?

yomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 3 November, 2010

i took a picture of J Lynn doing a neat trix she impressed me for a 50+ old lady

harry palmonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 18 October, 2010

heres a picture of jay lynn without her make-up

wartonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 16 October, 2010

jay lynn will do anything for money hers a picture i took of her a month ago

danceronPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 9 October, 2010

j lynn who now works at the vu her face is all potmarked from all the coke she's been doing she's been selling to some dancers and customers alike

Secret?onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 6 October, 2010

Anyone know where Secret is working now? She's a petite, cute brunette. Thnx.

joeonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 27 September, 2010

j lynn tried to sell me some coke the other day at deja vu she says she needs to make some money for her habit

pedroonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 24 September, 2010

jay lynn asked me to buy a dance but her breath smelled like a sweaty ass who's butt hole was she licking in the vip and she needs to trim her mustash also

kevinonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 18 September, 2010

jay lynn's pussy is so big i could park a semi-truck in it easily, but it does stink like an outhouse whole, ransid really rancid

JUANonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 16 September, 2010

Iknow jay lynn we like her she has a nice mustash. and she priced good I give her $300 to do me and 3 amigos couple weeks ago she made us all happy ending good

Brooklyn???onPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 13 September, 2010

Anyone know where Brooklyn is working these days?

gregonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 12 September, 2010

boy that coke head j lynn sure knows how to suck a mean dick. she puts a little coke on my dick snorts it then deep throats my dick til i shoot my load down j lynns throat and then she says thank you mister

yOMANonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 6 September, 2010

Here is someone who i hooked up with last night. he f**ked my asshole right

YomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 6 September, 2010

i wish ron jeremy would let me suck his dick just once

daveonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 4 September, 2010

i heard jay lynn and lorilie used to do dvds for guys they had sex with

mathueonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 31 August, 2010

this is the same jay lynn that now works attacoma vu she is the oldest whore in tacoma

wadeonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 31 August, 2010

ya I know that coke headjay lynn she tried to sell me some coke last week on day shift I said no she also offed me any sex I might want

yomanonPole Position - Tacoma

posted on 30 August, 2010

i love being gay cum see me at dreamgirlsplease, i love you ledter

Previous Page123456789...Next Page