Welcome to the Strip Club List Wall

New comment for Filly Corral.
Re: Top 10 This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Filly Corral

150 Motordrome Road
West Newton, PA 15479
Phone: 724.872.6104

I would put his mama at number 2 because of her smell. But rank em how you see em. No worries at all peeps

Posted in Filly Corral
Re: lineup commented on Club Desire.
Re: lineup This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Club Desire

1 Franklin Sq
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: 401.274.5560

Amanda is very nice looking. But looking around the bar today, there are so many better options. Younger and hotter girls.

Posted in Club Desire
Re: Angel commented on Delilah's Den.
Re: Angel This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Delilah's Den

1640 U.S. 9
Toms River, NJ 08755
Phone: 732.281.1511

No. Angel is thick, tatted Hispanic. Best ass you'll ever see.

Posted in Delilah's Den
New comment for Filly Corral.
Re: Top 10 This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Filly Corral

150 Motordrome Road
West Newton, PA 15479
Phone: 724.872.6104

5 - ur mother

Posted in Filly Corral
New comment for Filly Corral.
Re: T... This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Filly Corral

150 Motordrome Road
West Newton, PA 15479
Phone: 724.872.6104

Celeste and Fionna were easily 2 of the biggest cocksuckers in history

Posted in Filly Corral
Re: Katia commented on Club Desire.
Re: Katia This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Club Desire

1 Franklin Sq
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: 401.274.5560

She is very exotic looking. Is she Russian?

Posted in Club Desire
Dames and Games created a new job opening.

Dames and Games

Dj Wanted
2319 E.Washington Bvd.
Los Angeles, California 90021
Phone: 323.589.2220
Keep the music going and create a vibe and mood for the club by operating mixer, fader and all DJ sound equipment from the DJ booth Operate light board and utilize most effect lighting for stage performances. Maintain club standards of allowed music at all times. Stay on top of stage rotation and
Re: lineup commented on Club Desire.
Re: lineup This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Club Desire

1 Franklin Sq
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: 401.274.5560

Why??? There are so many other better options than a 40 something dried up Brazilian. I remember when she first started 5 years ago. Braces, a little belly fat, she's worked herself into decent shape but she's still 40 with s 21 year old daughter.

Posted in Club Desire
Take out commented on Backstage Theatre.
Take out This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Backstage Theatre

2418 Dufferin Street
Toronto, ON M6E 3S8
Phone: 416.781.9317

Cheapest take out of the club?

Posted in Backstage Theatre
Re: Top 10 commented on Filly Corral.
Re: Top 10 This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Filly Corral

150 Motordrome Road
West Newton, PA 15479
Phone: 724.872.6104

Celeste and Fionna top ten

Posted in Filly Corral
Re: Katia commented on Club Desire.
Re: Katia This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Club Desire

1 Franklin Sq
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: 401.274.5560

Does she have braces?

Posted in Club Desire
Former Club Owner commented on Polekatz Chicago Gentlemen.
Former Club Owner This comment was posted anonymously  Posted on June 20, 2018

Polekatz Chicago Gentlemen

7337 West 100th Place
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Phone: 708.599.1111

I am a former club owner and allow me to inform you. Customers will 95% of the time get a dance during their stay inside the establishment. The other 5% are broke.

Posted in Polekatz Chicago Gentlemen